Go down

Re: SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments
Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:14 pm

bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
babaloued wrote:
bouvip wrote:I got an email from Ishibashi today for the Stratomaster, but I'm probably canceling it (need a new PRS SE Acoustic~) so hopefully someone here gets it!
WHY !!!????  .omg.  You can buy when you want this PRS SE Acoustilc but a Mami Stratomaster...

Yea, but I think I'd prefer to wait for reviews from people that get it and maybe get it during another run or something.  Can't really justify getting a Squier at the same price as the SE Acoustic lol.  Plus I have my Mami Strat~

Maybe if the Squier sale is popular enough they'll make a Fender model~

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:34 pm

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
bouvip wrote:
babaloued wrote:
bouvip wrote:I got an email from Ishibashi today for the Stratomaster, but I'm probably canceling it (need a new PRS SE Acoustic~) so hopefully someone here gets it!
WHY !!!????  .omg.  You can buy when you want this PRS SE Acoustilc but a Mami Stratomaster...

Yea, but I think I'd prefer to wait for reviews from people that get it and maybe get it during another run or something.  Can't really justify getting a Squier at the same price as the SE Acoustic lol.  Plus I have my Mami Strat~

Maybe if the Squier sale is popular enough they'll make a Fender model~
 I hardly doubt they will do a second run for this Sad I don't know anything about acoustic guitar so I cannot give you arguments but, even if you think it's pretty expensive for a squier, it is not that much. Based on what I did with my Mami strat, just apply the same pattern on a jazzmaster might be more expensive than buy this one.

Anyway, it's your choice and it looks like I'm trying to change your mind xD haha
Btw, as I already have Mami model, that's why I took Haru's guitar Happy

Last edited by babaloued on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:41 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's hard to predict if they will be available again but I'm with Baba on this one, if you are really interested you shouldn't pass on this opportunity, you may not get it again =(

But if you decided that you must have your reasons of course!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:03 pm

bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks guys. I appreciate you trying to change my mind and I will probably regret not getting one now @_@.

(secret: Going to spend the extra cash from this and use it to custom paint my Tele like Haruna's)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 pm

hitorikun

hitorikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just paid mine from ishibashi at 680ish including shipping to Toronto~ used paypal, i got haru's. My credit card's crying now but i told it that its not about the price..its about having a part of SCANDAL though im miles away. <3

.uhuh. ~ Timo's tears will never lie. SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 6 Timo10[/size]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:34 pm

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ah, I have no idea what to do right now! But I think I should just go with kitty web, seeing as they've taken my money already. Ugh, if only Ishibashi had contacted me yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:15 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I got an email from Ishibashi that they're readying mine for shipment and they'll ship on the 16th. Mine are still going to Japan (grrr) but at this point I can't really afford to pay for the US shipping anyway. I'll just get them later.

Still waiting for Kitty Web to tell me my Stratomaster is shipping...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:18 am

hitorikun

hitorikun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Dear Hitori-san,

This is Hiroaki from ISHIBASHI MUSIC.

We received your payment "the total of 62,000Yen" through paypal.
Thank you very much for your effort so far.
We will inform you the tracking information when we ship you.
Thank you for your patience for now.

Normally it takes one week - 10 days.

Here is the link for the guitar.
http://store.ishibashi.co.jp/ec/pro/disp/1/80-312883700

~never been so excited. in a week! Dunno if its lucky that they charged me 48k en, when it shows 52k en in the site O.O

.uhuh. ~ Timo's tears will never lie. SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 6 Timo10[/size]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:52 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
I ended up accepting Ishibashi's offer as well. My thinking is that, if they reply over the weekend, I'll know if the guitar is 100% confirmed, and I can safely cancel kitty's order. If they don't reply, I won't pay until at least Monday and I should know if the kitty guitar has shipped or not.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:32 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Nice to see everyone's buzzing with e-mails re: impending deliveries. Hmm. Ikebe-gakki's all quiet on the e-mail front on this. Perhaps busy in preparation for watching the Japan v Cote d'Ivoire match... Anyhoo,  my HARU Skullsilver will be shipped this Tuesday. WOOHOO.

BTW - Ishibashi now ships abroad? I wished they make up their minds, man. Still no news on a Stratomaster despite bouvip cancelling his Ishibashi order (hey can't blame a guy for being hopeful, right).

Just out of topic (a bit):

bouvip wrote:Thanks guys. I appreciate you trying to change my mind and I will probably regret not getting one now @_@.

(secret: Going to spend the extra cash from this and use it to custom paint my Tele like Haruna's)

Look what I found on Yahoo! Auctions, dude. ^^

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 6 Thinkpunksolid-img450x600-1401105405mjcxmx70875_zps3246ac3a

Or if you like, some industrious guy (also on Yahoo! Auctions) has also painted a sparkling silver finish and has the skull on it - done on a Fender Blacktop (the nearest to the Skullsilver. Yeah yeah I know - 1 extra fret. Bonus that!)

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:46 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got an email from Tenso saying my guitar has been received and is ready for shipment! So to everyone that ordered from kitty, it looks like we'll all be receiving the guitars after all! Now I have to go cancel my reservation at Ishibashi, I hope someone here gets it!

UPDATE: It just cost me $130 AUD for shipping and handling on top of the full retail price from kitty. Ouch.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Good news and bad news in the same time.
Good one, I received my Haru's guitar today. Bad news, I was not here to take delivery of it T-T

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:37 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
Here's a picture of the signature models in person. Looks like I made the right choice picking Haruna's, that sparkle is gorgeous!

https://twitter.com/gakki_center/status/477760880944238592/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:15 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
As it says on the tin. Nice! I am so looking forward to the Skullsilver now. Even Bluetus looks gorgeous (sorry, my least fav of the 3 although I did buy one. ^^).

Babaloued - since you may be the first amongst us lot in S-H to receive the guitar, with you already there in Japan, would love to see a photo of your HARU Tele when you unbox it. Onegaishimasu!

SCANDAL's Signature Squier instruments - Page 6 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 pm

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
BrokenByDefault wrote:It just cost me $130 AUD for shipping and handling on top of the full retail price from kitty. Ouch.

I got my email from tenso too. Even though I got free delivery from kitty web to tenso, they somehow deliver my 2 guitars separately. I've got a total of 21960yen to pay for shipping.
I almost fainted when I saw this.  .nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 pm

bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I hope someone reviews them soon. I've just changed my mind and placed my order for Mami's Stratomaster.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:14 pm

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
bouvip wrote:I hope someone reviews them soon. I've just changed my mind and placed my order for Mami's Stratomaster.
Good choice! I saw something on twitter just before about how they were a limited run of around 200 each, but my Japanese isn't that good, so maybe I just read it wrong. Everything so far suggests they won't receive a second run, despite how well they sold.

kenzo9 wrote:I've got a total of 21960yen to pay for shipping.
Ouch, is there no way you can ask them to combine shipping? That's so expensive!

Last edited by BrokenByDefault on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:24 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
OMG that's 160€ for shipping ouch  .boom. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm

kenzo9

kenzo9

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
well, tenso's website stated guitars are unavailable for consolidation. even if they're available to consolidate as 1 package, i may have to pay for consolidation fees and the increase in weight for repackaging  may also be more expensive. i'll just pay and wait for my guitar to shipped to me. then again by the time the guitars reach my home, i might be in Japan attending the arena tour.
hope they can reach before i fly. .toj.

just remembered recently i won an auction for a 2nd hand Takamine PT108. Buyee is doing the repackaging for me to prepare for shipping. that's 3 guitars in a month. shipping is a killer...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:25 pm

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
BrokenByDefault wrote:Here's a picture of the signature models in person. Looks like I made the right choice picking Haruna's, that sparkle is gorgeous!

https://twitter.com/gakki_center/status/477760880944238592/photo/1

It looks a lot better in that photo than in the official photos they posted when they announced these. That looks a lot more like her real guitar. I was a little disappointed when I saw those earlier photos, so I'm happy to see this.

I swear to god, though, I'm seeing a regular Jazzmaster bridge on that Stratomaster again. I don't know what's up with that. It was a JM bridge, then it was an AOM, now it's a JM bridge again. Will whoever gets one of these first confirm what it actually comes with?

kenzo9 wrote:I've got a total of 21960yen to pay for shipping.
I almost fainted when I saw this.  .nosebleed.

Yeah, it sucks - but I was expecting it. Ishibashi quoted me ¥34800 or something to ship all three guitars originally, so I was expecting about $100 per guitar no matter what I did. Tenso's asking me for 11,800 plus 1980 service fee for my Stratomaster right now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:09 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Ok guys! This time I really got it lol I will just share picture but cannot make a review of sound as I don't have amp... I bought one of those amPlug from vox but as it's going to be my first time using this, I cannot tell you if it's good or not. I'll edit this post when I will finish to unwrap my guitar :D

Ok here are pictures
Spoiler:

First thing when I unwraped it: "Damn, beautiful...". As you can see, It's not as dark as it's presented. Color looks really similar as Haru's one.

Last time I bought fender, I've got tissu with but as I bought it from a french guitar shop, I can not say if it's normal or not. For reminder, I got it from Kitty Web Shop. So it comes with the guitar,gig bag&strap fender both with SCANDAL logo and, tools

About the guitar, looks good. No visible impacts or something like that. Just about controls, I switched all to maximum and volume'control goes a little bit too far. I don't know how to explain this but I mean the angle... It's not really important.

If you have any questions, just ask and I'll try to reply

Last edited by babaloued on Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:40 am

BrokenByDefault

BrokenByDefault

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, that looks great!

How was the packaging? I'm hoping mine makes it here in one piece.  .nervous.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:55 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
BrokenByDefault wrote:Wow, that looks great!

How was the packaging? I'm hoping mine makes it here in one piece.  .nervous.
It was well wedged in my opinion. First time I bought a guitar from website.

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:15 am

bouvip

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Looks awesome!

I see that it's made in Indonesia which is at a least a step up better than China quality.

How are the frets on it? 

Does it come with any other goodies?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:32 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I didn't play with it yet as I have to leave home in a moment but I used to play on Jumbo fret and as this one is medium-jumbo (if i'm not mistaken), it's kinda disturbing lol Otherwise, no one move hopefully xD. Just some frets from the 19th looks rusted but when i touched, it was not

Only goods I mentioned come with (strap, gig bag, tools -> if you count this as a good lol)

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live! 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next