You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Mitchan wrote:So it will be released only in Japan? xD  (I'm so stupid... sumimasen..)

Shadow Hunter is the Japanese release of the original movie. Basically, it's the Japanese subtitled edition of the original movie. The original movie was already in theaters last year in places like the US and Canada, but this is the first time it will be released in Japan. Also, a second movie has not been filmed yet.
Thanks! I got everything! .hail.

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Meh I thought you guys posted here because we got a news about the song  Tantrum Onion 

One month to go, I wonder if the song will be promoted or if something will happen like a full release of the song somewhere (digital?).

Back to top Go down
Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Yesterday i watched this movie and it's so awesome .wow. 
I think that movie deserves the SCANDAL song as it's OST :3

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

"Rainy" was broadcast on tonight's episode of SCANOMICS.

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh...MY...GOD...  .omg.  LOVE 

That intro! The whole song is awesome!

As expected to be honest hehe but really great. And it's such the opposite of Departure lol, they really play a lot of different "styles".

Back to top Go down
Uldred

Uldred

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
waaaaaaaaaaa!!!

I can't wait for a hq version of this song >_<

it sounds so cool

Back to top Go down
Tim_E.D

Tim_E.D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
OH MY GOSH, that bass line is so Tetsuya-ish, the kick drum sounds perfect like OOR, the arrangement of the song is sooo inspiring and the guitar solo is so WAH-ish. Overall : PERFECT. Now lets wait for the real HQ Ver.

Back to top Go down
LAKAME_MAN

LAKAME_MAN

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is pure awesomeness.
Waiting for the release date just got A LOT harder. And it was already really hard  CANTA Depressed

Back to top Go down
Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Great one! To me, having such a song on the same single as 「Departure」takes on its full meaning.

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down
spin_along

spin_along

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
OMG I'm so in love with this song!  .dies. 

The girls are doing really amazing stuff, wouldn't expect any less from them. Can't wait to hear this and also Departure live.   .wow.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Dat electric guitar

If Standard, Rainy, Departure are any indication, SCANDAL should just make their own songs from now on, seriously. 

Also, does anyone feel like they're getting spoiled?

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 61185
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I doubt they are suddenly going to make only songs of their own, doubt it would work with their crazy release schedule.

As you say, these songs are amazing and I hope SCANDAL keeps going like that and make more songs.

I hope so much this single makes a record sale, that would be so great and important for them!!! I did my part, pre-ordered the 3 editions!

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
A powerful rock song, I am just a little disturbed by the decresecendo riff (I am sorry, I don't how to call that and I am not a musician player ^^") that makes me think of Shunkan Sentimental intro.
Ah, if only they agreed to change their "crazy release schedule" as you said HMTM, they could have more times to do their own songs indeed and no doubt it would be awesome!^_^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rainy... To me is somewhat a combination of Shunkan Sentimental, Love Survive, and probably Metronome... Haruna's voice fits the song perfectly

Back to top Go down
macdyne73

macdyne73

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Just heard RAINY. Spectacular, incredible, I really like the somewhat dark vibe going on. Haru's voice is really good for this kind of stuff. Shunkan-like diminuendo or not, the song is...is.... indescribable.

They can be very proud of themselves for coming up with something that rocks this hard, this powerful.

Back to top Go down
Koi no Kajitsu

Koi no Kajitsu

International Performer
International Performer
I'm in love with the song, I can't stop listening to it.   LOVE

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 D5QwpNd

{恋の果実}
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yuffie wrote:A powerful rock song, I am just a little disturbed by the decresecendo riff (I am sorry, I don't how to call that and I am not a musician player ^^") that makes me think of Shunkan Sentimental intro.
Ah, if only they agreed to change their "crazy release schedule" as you said HMTM, they could have more times to do their own songs indeed and no doubt it would be awesome!^_^

Well to be honest when I think about it I currently don't really wish they change this schedule. I love them so much that I love having new songs/CDs on a very regular basis.

I think they should do a mix where they keep this pace but also take some time to compose their own songs like they just did. I know a lot of fans would love only "100% SCANDAL" songs but they shouldn't rush the process and take step by step.

Since their debut they have been involved with the lyrics and the songs were awesome even if someone else did the music. Now they want to compose more music and their songs are totally awesome but it would maybe be difficult to go to this extreme so fast.

They should do a slow transition and not change their whole process suddenly. But clearly so far their 100% SCANDAL songs are amazing .toj. 

I know this single isn't even out yet but I am soooooooooo curious about their next one to see if it will be again a pure SCANDAL or a "normal" song (= someone else does the music) like they mostly do.

Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@HMTM
Completely agree with you!^_^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
_RicchaN_

_RicchaN_

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I agree wit macdyne73

I loved this song from first listen and now that I've listened the full song, I can finally say that I LOVE RAINY!!! awwww :3

The combination mix of sound with Haruna's voice is sublime!
Unfortunately I don't understand the lyrics but... Rina not let me down, I'm sure! xD Tongue

I'm proud of them... ROCK ON SCANDAL!!!!! ^_^

Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
This song was amazing! Somehow, while listening, if felt like SCANDAL but at times it felt like a whole other band was playing. It does have a part that sounds like Shunkan, but that's the only song I can really imagine sounding like it. Rainy is a great song, and it does fit better as a B-side, if you think about it. Now to wait for the lyrics and a translation...thanks for the share!

Back to top Go down
Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I really love Rainy.
After hearing the full version, Rainy is a lot better than I expected it to based off the preview we got in the trailer.
Haruna sounds absolutely perfect honestly. Her voice really does suit darker sound songs, she's got the perfect range and sound for songs like Rainy. I adore the way she sung Rainy.

I'm also pretty impressed with the guitar solo near the end of the song. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that'll be played on stage - or how the entire song will be played on stage for that matter. ^^

The girls did really well with Rainy. Their skills at composition are getting a lot better and they're getting better at lyrics as well. They're really growing as musicians and I think that growth is pretty evident in Rainy and Departure.

The song is addicting on top of that too lol. I can't stop listening to it.  .love. I love it. The girls did so well on it. I'm very proud of them.

Back to top Go down
GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Af8! wrote:This song was amazing! Somehow, while listening, if felt like SCANDAL but at times it felt like a whole other band was playing.

I definitely got some FLiP vibes with the style of guitar playing, especially during the bridge.

Airi-chan wrote:I really love Rainy.
After hearing the full version, Rainy is a lot better than I expected it to based off the preview we got in the trailer.

Same, I didn't think I would like it that much from that movie trailer, but it's pretty solid. I'll probably like it better the more I listen to it, which usually happens with SCANDAL songs Tongue

Back to top Go down
lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
It is a heavier sound than I've ever heard them play before. BUT I LOVE IT ROCK ON \m/ MAMI'S Guitar is awesome

New song 「Rainy」 will be the theme song of "Shadow Hunter" movie - Page 3 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^ I agree; I also think this is the most heaviest song of theirs to date. Heck, I even hear some post-hardcore/metal undertones through the instrumentals. 

And I've waited for Tomo to do some slapping and popping again (lol I don't think Awanai counts) and just like in Shunkan Sentimental, she does it during the descending chord progressions. Rina's pedal work is really good in this track and Mami's use of the wah pedal in her solo was awesome!

I really want a PV for Rainy. I can imagine the PV being in a really dark atmosphere with them playing in a storm while flipping their wet hair around XD I think it'd be really badass lol. 

Like others have said, I really do like SCANDAL's musical direction this year; I'm not entirely sure if it's due to them composing and writing their own tunes, but honestly, if it is, I really do hope they keep it up.  

Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Sadly I doubt we will get a PV for Rainy now. This is actually why I hoped for Rainy to be the next single with Departure as b-side ^^ It also means will will never get the instrumental track which is a shame on such a great rock song.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.