Thank you

At noon today on our official homepage,
We've uploaded a studio live that will be up for only 24 hours
Wanting everyone to listen to it,
We consulted with the staff and were able to send it out in this shape
It's a very precious song
When we say "us," it's not only about 4 people

Following 「Rainy」,  this is a new song that was made by the members in February
Its title is 「Departure」, and the lyrics and music are by MAMI.

Whenever you began liking this band,
No matter how many times you've gone to a live or haven't, regardless of the details, we want to head to another new place with all of you who are beside us
Although it makes me feel silly and embarrassed to write things like that that are a given,
Knowing what is needed by everyone, we want to go forth and take shape

Everyone and the band grows bigger each day
Any speed is okay, so we'll head forward as always being a good band, and a team

And
Those graduating, congrats
Please take your time maturing into wonderful adults.

Those who have birthdays today, happy birthday

It's spring

RINA

2014-03-03 20:39:21

3/3, - 2014-03-03 (RINA) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: 3/3, - 2014-03-03 (RINA)
Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:48 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
One year already OJH... Time goes by fast with SCANDAL. I became a real fan shortly after and one of the first thing that I discovered about them was OJH! Also think this is how I ended up on Heaven, trying to find more infos about the setlist =P

Great that it's another "pure" SCANDAL song, it seems they really want to write/compose their own songs a lot more now. They said it during an interview for the STANDARD promo and it's nice to see it happening. Means that their staff/company agrees and supports them which is very important because this is not a given, they could have said "no please stop doing it we will continue like in the past, you focus on lyrics and that's it". I guess this is also a proof that our lovely girls have their word to say and are not just an idol band saying yes to everything like some people believe.

Well of course this doesn't mean that now they will do all their songs but hopefully they can do that more often and slowly release more of their own work. Will be interesting to see what the next album will look like.

Does she mean February like a few weeks ago? I suppose yes of course but... that was fast then!  .omg. Writing and all, recording and already having the MV out! And while HARU was doing the play too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 am

Tamayori

Tamayori

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
it's nice to see that Rina cares for scandal fans.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:50 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
This is a very sweet blog from Rina~
It's hard to imagine it's already been a year since they played at OJH. Time really does pass by so far. It's nice to see the girls accomplishing what they've always wanted to do. Looking back over the years, the girls have really come a long way since they first began. I'm really proud of them. c:

I'm happy to see the girls are becoming more involved in the lyrics and composition of their songs. It's not an easy thing to write music and it's probably something they all had to learn over time, so I'm glad to see that they're able to do it now.

I'm looking forward to seeing where SCANDAL goes from here. ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Jaaade, thanks for the translations Happy

Rina-chan is really thoughtful and so much to express her love to the fans. She really keeps us informed about everything. That's what I love about her the most. Haha, anyways, Thank you Rinaaa! I'm graduating HS in 25 days and my birthday in 6 days. I will be a feeler with her greetings haha.
I hope Rina won't stop doing this even in the future.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:52 pm

8cset8

8cset8

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@mamitachu
congrats in advance for your graduation!!! I'm also graduating this coming april 2 but in college though .smile. 

@topic
As much as I want to read the blog entries from the other members but it's really great that Rina is keeping us fans update with their every step of their career.

3/3, - 2014-03-03 (RINA) Untitled-2_zpsb9f6058c
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:48 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
@Mamitachu

Congratulations  .balloon. 

@topic
I read it while listening to Scandal Baby... it brings me memories of OJH haha

I'm so happy for them coz' they are writing the lyrics xD

thanks for the translation, Jade!

3/3, - 2014-03-03 (RINA) TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:03 am

chi3chi3

chi3chi3

Caless Student
Caless Student
wow..rina sound so mature! i makes me think about my life and goals. she's right, we should always continue to grow/learn and treasure ever moment, also be thankful to those who've helped us in becoming who we are. hats off to rina...for sharing her feelings and wisdom  .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum