You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
This should really help Tomomi's career, loads of famous people have been on this show, it has some of them listed here :

http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Shin_Domoto_Kyoudai

TOMOMI joins the Shin Domoto Kyoudai TV program - Page 2 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well hopefully it helps her (and SCANDAL) and I also hope she is having a lot of fun doing it. Like HARUNA for the play she did I think it's great TOMOMI can have a "side project/work" outside SCANDAL. It can help her doing other things, meet other people, etc.

She didn't talked a lot in this one, probably because it's the first time, we will surely hear her more when she gets used to it  .uhuh. 

On a side note, even if I don't understand japanese, that TMR guy always seems to make jokes and make people laugh  .common. 

Back to top Go down
betinhomtl

betinhomtl

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.scandalbrazilianteam.com.br
Takanori is so funny! HAHAHA  .lol.

TOMOMI joins the Shin Domoto Kyoudai TV program - Page 2 Show_s10 TOMOMI joins the Shin Domoto Kyoudai TV program - Page 2 Dgghh10

2015.04.12 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 @ Tokyo International Forum Hall A

2016.08.21 - SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL 「2006-2016」 @ Izumiotsu Phoenix, Osak[b]a[/b]
Back to top Go down
EyE_uttarothai

EyE_uttarothai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

maybe?

In any case, it's just a light schedule for tomomi while they've finished the big solo concerts for the year. Not really a setback for her since they're just playing music in the background and not really interacting much with the guests and the mc's.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well if it's the case TIMO will not get depressed, it's show business ^^ But of course still a bad news for TIMO's side and off-SCANDAL work.

Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yes, this show and Bokura no Ongaku are getting cancelled. This is due to the producer(which is the same guy for both shows) who bans lip-synchcing on his shows. This offended major entertainment and recording industries. So both shows were given the boot, unfortunately. I liked both shows, too, and they had been on for over 10 years, so they were definitely popular. Shin Domoto Kyoudai was my favorite out of the two.

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wait what? Because the producer wanted the bands to sing "live", the companies get angry? O_O

Oh music industry...

Back to top Go down
Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yea I know, it's a shame...I liked those shows because the performances are live. And of course Shin Domoto Kyoudai is hilarious. But yeah, it's ridiculous, yet true.

Back to top Go down
BenT_Rebellion

BenT_Rebellion

Caless Student
Caless Student
I hope "THE BAND" keep solid with that busy schedule... .hmmm.

Back to top Go down

npvGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
prrf lip syncing isn't real music. 

Wouldn't surprise me if the Yakuza's share of the entertainment industry had a hand in this. Trying to protect their idols and all.

Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh what?! The news isn't posted here?! SDK is getting a renewal, and ding ding ding everyone's favourite bassist (that's TOMOMI btw lol) is coming back too! Here's the tweet TOMO posted about her coming back to the show. 

The first episode which is a special, is going to be aired on the 4th of January.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I saw that tweet a while back (translation: "Today was the taping for Shin Domoto Kyoudai that'll be broadcasted on New Year's. It was fun!") and it had been posted about in the Twitter thread, but, just to clarify, this is just a one-off episode. SDK will not be permanently coming back on-air.

TOMOMI joins the Shin Domoto Kyoudai TV program - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Aww really? That's such a shame since it's a hit show and plus it's good that one of the members can show their musicianship elsewhere from the band. 

Oh well, thanks for clearing it up though, Jade! Happy

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well at least it's one special show ^^ would have made no sense to cancel it recently and now put it back on seriously... Maybe one day and TOMO can come back too.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.