You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down

katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Aww. That's really sweet of Haru about the fan letters.
I didn't thought that haru was so frustrated about the mistake in shoujo s in music station.

Anyway, cheers for you TanyaLilac for translating all this!

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Indeed, thank you very much for those translations TanyaLila!【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 163
I hope you will translate the interviews from Scandal Baby Action Photobook, I am quite frustrated of not being able to read them ^^"

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down
somechineseguy

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh man, I felt some pain reading the ShoujoS mess up on her part at Music Station... but she soldiers on.

That's what I love about her.

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 NAcXfXa
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Indeed, very nice interview from our HARU-sama  .love. 

I doubt she will be able to live in LA anytime soon though. With their career and schedule it's not gonna happen unless she buys/rents an apartment there for a few weeks vacation every year. Well this interview is 2 years old, maybe this was just a thought at that time.

Thanks for your work TanyaLilac, waiting to read your next translations!  .hail. 

Back to top Go down
TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
I know the video of that performance is around somewhere on the internet, RINA also may have dropped her drumstick or something at the end as well. :/ It's an interesting performance from them haha.

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down
syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oh just realised Haru's was posted a few days ago. Her interview was really touching; had a few good quotes. Looking forward to your next translations!!

Here's a link to the MS performance of Shoujo S if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HoxgNUKkcq0/

Back to top Go down
jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
Thank you for the translations! And I'm not intending to be a bother but, are you going to translate more interviews that they did?

Oh, I remember watching that Shoujo S performance and I really felt bad for her when she did that. But you could see how much they've grown as professionals ever since the start of their career.

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Forsh10
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yes, please move to LA, HARU! Wink

Thanks for the translations, Kat~

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TanyaLilac

TanyaLilac

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://scandalbaby.wordpress.com
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Yes, please move to LA, HARU! Wink

hahaha I knew you'd be happy about that, Jade XD

jrld wrote:And I'm not intending to be a bother but, are you going to translate more interviews that they did?

You're not being a bother, and yeah ... I'm slowwwly working on something from another official book lol. Can't keep things under wraps for long sooo yeah, keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks! I might move it into the SCANDAL Talk section, I'm never really sure where these translations should actually be. @_@

Read (pre-debut) SCANDAL blog translations at Scandal Baby on Wordpress or Livejournal

Translations on SCANDAL HEAVEN:
SCANDAL SHOW Interviews
GIRLS BE SCANDALOUS Artist Book: Long Interview | Photo Archives & Interview Archives
BABY ACTION Magazine Edition: Album Interview | SCANDAL Girl's Love Talk & Conversation
Back to top Go down
jrld

jrld

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://last.fm/user/jrldsng
TanyaLilac wrote:
You're not being a bother, and yeah ... I'm slowwwly working on something from another official book lol. Can't keep things under wraps for long sooo yeah, keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks! I might move it into the SCANDAL Talk section, I'm never really sure where these translations should actually be. @_@

Thank you so much!
You're an awesome person, really. Really awesome.

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Forsh10
Back to top Go down
owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
To think that the same Rina who was so frustrated with herself when the band first debuted would years later grow into the musician Rina that would perform an epic 10 minute drum solo at Nippon Budokan! 
.clap. 

I can only imagine how much more she and the band together will grow as the years progress onward

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down
lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Great interview!! Thanks for the translations!

gonna raise a cat farm now  .clap.

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ichiruki! wrote:Oh just realised Haru's was posted a few days ago. Her interview was really touching; had a few good quotes. Looking forward to your next translations!!

Here's a link to the MS performance of Shoujo S if anyone wants to take a look:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/HoxgNUKkcq0/
Error 404 Sad
Any other links? I wanna see the vid ^^ thank you Happy

Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
mumu

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
ahhh ~ if i were a boy .. i had 11 cats  .clap. kekeke . i love that woman too Tanya !

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down
Adidiey

Adidiey

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Funky Grandma
  .clap.

Facebook : Adi Gervacio

【SCANDAL SHOW】 Interviews from the Photobook - Page 2 Add10
credits to kaitoKid for the userbar
Back to top Go down