Go down

Re: SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii
Posted Thu May 01, 2014 2:48 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey,

Can someone come up with a design for a Scandal-Heaven T-Shirt for this event ???

I mean... this is a monumental event for me and maybe others.

(00)

Last edited by dpcarrico on Thu May 01, 2014 5:25 am; edited 3 times in total

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 01, 2014 2:54 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

dpcarrico wrote:Can someone come up with a design for a Scandal-Heaven T-Shirt for this event ???

My group will be working on it shortly.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 01, 2014 5:15 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
dpcarrico wrote:Can someone come up with a design for a Scandal-Heaven T-Shirt for this event ???

My group will be working on it shortly.

I copy that. Your "GROUP" is the BEST!

Thanks a heap! Thumbs Onion

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 01, 2014 10:43 pm

AmuroxBourbon

Caless Student
Caless Student
I barely go on here, since i work like 70 hours a week blehh >_< but i'm glad to see many of you guys coming to my home for scandal!!! hope to meet you all!!! XD

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 02, 2014 1:49 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just looked up a potential trip to Tokyo, and the plane ticket alone would cost easily twice as much as this trip's O_O. I'm so thankful for this whole thing Happy

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 04, 2014 6:02 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@noodles @thoseguiltyeyes

Copy that. I didn't think about that but you're right, especially about how they can act more natural. I'll keep my camera tucked away then. I must have skipped over it by accident, thanks for pointing it out to me! I wouldn't want to be kicked out after all this lol

*Oh and soon it's going to be Mami and Tomomi's birthday. Tomomi on the 31st, too O_O So I was wondering if we're going to do anything to celebrate their (late) birthday in Hawaii maybe. Something simple or just a crowd cheer or something ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 12, 2014 12:21 am

spacerangerdesu

Caless Student
Caless Student
fredrickfx
Sweet, I can help set up the one on the 30th. And of course, the 31st is when everyone has to be there so it shouldn't be anytime before that. It'd help to have a list of when people are going to be arriving too though.

@fredrickfx, That's really cool of you to set something up.

I'll be arriving on the 31st during the day and staying until the 4th.

I don't really post much...well, not at all, but it'd be cool to see who some of you are.

Anyone coming from NY?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
if this is not appropriate for this thread then please delete.

so now that the event is about 3 weeks away.( holy crap that was fast) I was beginning to look closely at potential flights that might be the one SCANDAL is on. I am wondering about everyones opinions on it because I am trying to get away from work in order to greet them.

there are a lot of airlines that fly from japan from both kansai, haneda, narita and I think either Hokkaido or sendai cant remember but those are the airports that usually come to Hawaii.

so I was looking at the ekiden site and since Hawaiian is a sponsor i'm thinking they could potentially fly with Hawaiian, however I also was looking at the his tour site for the fan meeting and saw that there were three airports that the tour listed as places to leave from.

those would be narita, haneda and kansai. Hawaiian does not fly to narita so that leaves Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Korean Air, for narita. flight arrivals are about 7:30 am to 9:30 am

for haneda Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Hawaiian Airlines are listed possibilities flight arrivals are about 11am to 12pm

for kansai Japan Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines flight arrivals are about 10am  to 11 am

i'm just listing what his japan posted for the fan meeting tour. but also the ekiden is sponsored by Hawaiian I thought would put that in as well because they are listed twice from haneda and kansai for airlines for HIS.

so I was just wondering what everyones thoughts were on it. i'm trying to narrow down the possibilities as much as possible even though it's still early yet however the weeks will go by and I do not know if the girls will be posting on twitter saying when their leaving.

so if possible leave your thoughts and comments.

PS just noticed that it makes no sense to fly from Osaka for them cuz that's farther than narita so it's between narita and haneda for flights coming in to Hawaii.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 18, 2014 2:35 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So, are any of you staying for a while after the tour is over? I'm here for a few days and would like to hike Hawaii...any one want to join??

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 18, 2014 4:45 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm staying for one full day (June 3) after the concert; my flight home is June 4. I'm definitely down to go hiking. I don't have any specific plans for my trip besides the fan meeting tour yet, but there are lots of things I want to do!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 24, 2014 5:09 am

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
1 more week guys!!! I'm so excited  .happy. 

Btw, anyone live around Fort Shafter can give me a ride on the 31st?

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 44e80685-46e4-4cb0-ab4f-e2d4eb9f2cc8_zps21dca262
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 24, 2014 11:31 pm

macrx78

macrx78

Caless Student
Caless Student
Oh man I wish I could stay longer my friend said koko head is a fun hike. Also since we are just a week away from the festivities perhaps we should start exchanging some form of contact information? Would be easier to coordinate rather than snail mail while in Hawaii.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 24, 2014 11:42 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
macrx78 wrote:Also since we are just a week away from the festivities perhaps we should start exchanging some form of contact information? Would be easier to coordinate rather than snail mail while in Hawaii.

I'll send everyone my contact info through the scandalfantour e-mail, and/or I can set up a Google Docs page that everyone can put their info on.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 1:05 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Anyone who wishes to have my info just feel free to PM me, I'm done to hang out at anytime while in Hawaii.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 2:27 am

macrx78

macrx78

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sweetness. Well I'm google doc oriented so I prefer it. Plus I like the open editing.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 25, 2014 5:31 am

siuwai48

siuwai48

Caless Student
Caless Student
 I have a suggestion for those who are going. Since 31st is Tomo's birthday, I think it would be a good thing to say Happy Birthday to Tomo, even it's one day late. And also, I think is a good idea for you guys to write things. draw, about SCANDAL on a 8 by 11 paper (A4) to show them our enthusiasm for them. Even though I am not going because I am  leaving the US on the same day they are in Hawaii....which sucks. I hoped to see them for 4 years in the US and.... SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 463253 
So I think it be a good idea for you guys to say HBD to Tomo and do the paper thing. I think fans did it in Thailand last year, which it was great!  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 572615

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 1:33 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I know this would be a long shot, but i wonder if we can give Mami a bag of skittles? She would most likely be sporting her orange hair and I think it'd hilarious lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 7:18 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kaitanuva wrote:I know this would be a long shot, but i wonder if we can give Mami a bag of skittles? She would most likely be sporting her orange hair and I think it'd hilarious lol

I think it would be pretty funny but theres no chance to just "give it to her" like that, at least from the last time we had to deal with gifts we had to give them to the people who were assisting and they just put the whole pile of cards/stuff we brought on a table and then we sat down and the Q&A + handshake event started and then they left and the assistants give them the stuff afterwards. At least thats what I've experienced.

Edit: this of course could change based on the administration of the event/mood of the band's management

Last edited by Noodles on Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 7:20 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
I wanted to give the girls some food gifts from home but since they don't know us that well they might just throw it away so I gave up on that idea. but the skittles idea was a good one.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 5:21 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hey! So I remember seeing a message about compiling a legal-sized paper booklet kind of thing as a gift for SCANDAL? I can't find the details anymore and I'm not even sure if I'm just making this up aha If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please link me back to the page ^^; 

(Something about making as many pages as we want and having it compiled into a booklet, then sending it to SCANDAL.)

*AND has the google doc been opened or an email sent? Because I didn't receive a notification.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 5:46 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Racheiru wrote:Hey! So I remember seeing a message about compiling a legal-sized paper booklet kind of thing as a gift for SCANDAL? I can't find the details anymore and I'm not even sure if I'm just making this up aha If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please link me back to the page ^^; 

(Something about making as many pages as we want and having it compiled into a booklet, then sending it to SCANDAL.)

*AND has the google doc been opened or an email sent? Because I didn't receive a notification.

I only the sent the details about the Fan Letter Project through e-mail. Please look for the one I sent on May 10th!

And I haven't yet sent out the e-mail regarding contact info. I will do that today, as well as send out a reminder about the Letter Project.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 26, 2014 5:49 pm

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@thoseguiltyeyes

OK! No wonder ^^; Thanks for the speedy reply~

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 3:02 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Anyone who is arriving May 29th please contact me on facebook or send me a PM, i want to get a group chat going so we can hang out with anyone who is available

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 5:40 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
I just received the Fan Meeting Tour schedule that I'll send out to you guys soon through e-mail!

btw, as it clearly states that "No food or beverages will be accepted" in their gift box, we will not be able to give them gifts like Skittles and such.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 9:44 am

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
will the sign in for the tour on saturday have the schedule of the fan tour meeting? just out of curiosity cuz i need to get in get out since i have work and what not. lol

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 8 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.