Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii
Posted Tue May 27, 2014 9:53 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Hawaii fan wrote:will the sign in for the tour on saturday have the schedule of the fan tour meeting?

Yes, they will have a schedule. But, we already know that the exclusive Fan Meeting Tour event will be on Monday. The only info we have, and the only info they're going to give us, for that is the meet time and location to be picked up at (which they have already disclosed) to go to the "secret location" of where the acoustic live and dinner will be.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 27, 2014 5:50 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:I just received the Fan Meeting Tour schedule that I'll send out to you guys soon through e-mail!

btw, as it clearly states that "No food or beverages will be accepted" in their gift box, we will not be able to give them gifts like Skittles and such.

Lol bummer

Maybe I'll just draw Mami with rainbow hair on the banner  .pinch. and maybe include nyan cat  .lol.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 3:25 am

dpcarrico

dpcarrico

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmmm? I wonder if the girls will remember me ???

RAWR Onion Haruna
Hey! Aren't you that A-Hole who fixed Mami's Amp!
SECURITY! SECURITY! SECURITY!
GET HIM OUT OF HERE! 

KO Onion Mami
NOT YET I WANT TO KICK HIS AS*!

Onion Pissed Tomo: ME TOO!

GRAWR Rina: I need something big and heavy to hit him with? Oh, I guess this chair will have to do!

Dead Onion Ahhh, but the pain will me worth it to see there happy faces.

"We admire people for there strengths, but we love them for there imperfections."
:workhard: Tsundere Onion huh?Maximum-Attention-Deficit-Disorder  Hohoho Onion Bipolar Onion Sigh
Hearing voices in your head is normal. Listening to them, common. Arguing, acceptable. However, 
when you lose the argument, you're in trouble. Crap, I lost again...
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 12:39 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So I have my letter written and stuff but I keep learning new Japanese grammar as days go by..really don't feel like reprinting and rewriting stuff again and again xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
We now have a banner!!!

It is BEAUTIFUL!!! .wow.   3'x9' of AWESOMENESS!!! 

The total cost was $125. I'm asking for donations of $5 until the pot reaches $125. Totally voluntary, of course. We will have Sharpies for everyone to sign. Stay tuned for details.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 1:19 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Wow it's beautiful! .toj. I'm sure they will love it when they see it!

It's perfect except for MAMI's hair now lol  .lol. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 5:32 am

Jay_Waffle

Jay_Waffle

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Its so beautiful I can't  .toj.  

Like HRMT said, Mami's hair now XD but its not like they would mind anyway. But its awesome I love it

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 Img_9112

HIMETAN BEAM

SCANDAL
NOGIZAKA46 · SAKURA GAKUIN · BABYMETAL
BiSH · 日向坂46 · 欅坂46
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 6:29 am

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Daisukiscandal and Jade did the graphics for it.
http://daisukiscandal.jimdo.com/

Even the printer couldn't believe how awesome it turned out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 6:59 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Woo alright, In about 5 hours i'll be heading to the airport and will have everything setup for a smooth flight (hopefully) to Hawaii! I will be arriving at around 2pm abut have to spend about an hour and a half riding the bus to the location where I am staying, if anyone else needs to ride the bus with me towards waikiki beach let me know! If you want me to wait for you to arrive first and then take the bus I can do that too if its gonna be 1 hour tops! I have to meet the guy that gives out the key! 

My phone number is 949-212-9404 feel free to contact me if you need ANYTHING. I will be deleting my phone number from this post once we meet everyone on the official SH meeting!

See you guys very soon!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 11:37 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The weather seems to be veryyy nice in Honolulu o.O. Constant mid 70s all day all week, sunny

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 11:49 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh yeah MAMI will surely not mind the hair color on the banner =P

Have a nice and safe trip there all of you! Enjoy it and have lots of fun with SCANDAL  .toj. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 pm

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The banner looks great!

Dropping by to say that hope you guys all have safe flights and a great time with the girls!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 12:53 pm

propglenn

propglenn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks Ichi!

Hey! We can always Sharpie in MAMI's orange!

Kaitanuva: What weather report are you looking at. I see 87 the whole week.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 1:15 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
propglenn wrote:Thanks Ichi!

Hey! We can always Sharpie in MAMI's orange!

Kaitanuva: What weather report are you looking at. I see 87 the whole week.

Weather channel (weather.com), it's pretty reliable

It's actually high 83 and low 72 but I just average it out to mid 70s lol

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 4:14 pm

thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haruna just updated on the ameblo.jp blog.

http://ameblo.jp/scandalblog-4/entry-11865360737.html

They'll be flying out to hawaii tomorrow! Have fun to those that will be going! party hard and cheer for our girls!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 6:25 pm

macrx78

macrx78

Caless Student
Caless Student
So is the airport greeting plan still on? Or are we a no go on that? I'm not even sure of we even set our minds on doing it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:02 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi, I'm new here. (I hope my intro post made sense!)

Anyway, I just wanted to note that going by Tomomi's recent twitter post, I'm pretty sure they should be arriving here later on today.  Maybe as soon as few hours from now.  Definitely, by the end of the day if there were no delays.  I would've loved to greet them at the airport since I missed out on registering for the fan meeting event, plus Timo's birthday coming up, but I have no idea who they're flying with, when their flight is, etc.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Hawaii fan

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@MICHIO87

Haruna updated her blog I think late last night and she said tomorrow they'll be flying out so i'm thinkin they might be flying out tonight from Japan and arriving in Hawaii tomorrow from either early in the morning from like 7am to the latest 12 pm because most flights from Japan arrive around that time period no matter where you fly from and who you fly with. unless what your talking about is that they are flying on a red eye flight from japan to Hawaii.

but I don't remember any flights from Hawaii to japan being listed. then again I could be wrong as of right now everything is speculation.

the only thing is that it depends on what airline they take to get here, i'm hoping they are flying with Hawaiian cuz that's around noon they'll be getting in and Hawaiian is also the sponsor of the ekiden event. otherwise if they fly out of narita they will be getting here around 7 to 9 am wherea's haneda is from 11:30am to 12:15pm. also haneda is closer to Tokyo than narita is so that may also play a factor. but we shall see. hopefully the members will update their status of when they're leaving and then we can get a general idea of when they'll be arriving in the islands

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 2282749210 SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 2282749210

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 5:35 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
From what I've been reading, it seems that they already may be here on the island.  They had a pretty full day from the morning with TV recording, last rehearsals, travel to the airport, etc. 

Yeah, I thought that they might've taken a redeye so that they can rest and get used to the time zone change.  A 19 hour difference can be rough on the mind.  Also, from the picture of their luggage, I could see any logo or anything that might give an indication of what airline they're using. 

My best guess is that if they haven't arrived yet, they should be soon.  If they've already arrived, they're probably sleeping off a busy day and will update their status when they wake up.

Anyway, thanks for the info, and do you mind if I follow you on twitter?  It's nice to come across a fellow local fan.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 6:19 pm

wat

wat

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Jade and I analyzed RINA's blog photo from last night. Based on that and the timing of everything, we think there might be a good chance they're arriving on AA8453 at 10AM today at HNL terminal M.

Either way, all of the subsequent international flights end up at terminal M as well, so we should meet up around there before 10AM. Some of us are already on the way. Once enough of us get there it should be pretty easy to find the group.

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 SrcM2
I AM GIRAFFE!
damatte0924: Delirious now. May become like that later. Oh wait, it is now.
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 6:44 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Playing detectives  Glasses Onion 

If you are right this means they will arrive in 1h15 from now on? I'm bad with timezones but this should be right. Well I hope you will see them and will be able to greet them!!

Go guys  :cheer: :cheer: 

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 6:59 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, one thing's for sure, according to Tomomi, they did leave from Narita.
https://twitter.com/scandal_tomomi/status/472341486877413376

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 8:09 pm

IndoLegend

IndoLegend

Caless Student
Caless Student
Good luck for the peeps that's waiting at airport right now. I would've joined you guys if i don't have work today =_=

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 44e80685-46e4-4cb0-ab4f-e2d4eb9f2cc8_zps21dca262
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:03 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
MAMI just tweeted "Aloha", I guess they arrived! You guys could see them =O?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 9:10 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Still waiting for them to come out! But yeah, I'm glad it looks like we correctly predicted their arrival time and flight!

SCANDAL Fan Meeting Tour in Hawaii - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum