Site to buy goodies scandal?
Posted on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:56 pm

HarunaAsuna

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi =)

I would buy me custom goodies SCANDAL on the internet, specially the T-shirt.
Since I live in France I can not buy from their official website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Can you help me, onegai =)

Back to top Go down

Re: Site to buy goodies scandal?
Posted on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The links there are for places that sell CDs internationally. Sometimes you can find goods in those sites too but it's more rare, I think. Either way, check it out and maybe you'll find what you're looking for!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
First, 

Hi and welcome to SH ! I don't think you introduce yourself yet but anyway

In fact you can buy from their web shop but you have to pass by a forwarding service since they only ship in their country. There are plenty of websites which do this like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (this is what I use) or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. With forwarding services, you only pay fees for international shipping in extra.
Then you can try amazon/yahoo auction or other kind of websites like this. It's often more expensive (in my opinion) but you can find some goods which is not currently for sale like tour goods, PB, ...

Last edited by babaloued on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live!
15 are still not enough !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm

HarunaAsuna

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you very much, you help me greatly

Back to top Go down