What if... [Page 2 of 2]

Re: What if...
Posted on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:48 am

Sugarcube

International Performer
International Performer
http://apieceofsheet.tumblr.com/
1. What if SCANDAL or one member of it came to your country, and for some magical reason you were asked to entertain them for a week. What would you do to entertain them?
-I would be very thrilled. Maybe I can lend them my books or watch movies with them.

2. Where would you take them or her?
-Restaurants and to tourist spots.

3. Would you try to make her or them one of your best friend(s)?
Of course! I'll do everything to like me.

4. Would you steal the heart of one member? Maybe Haruna's heart, Tomomi's heart, Rina's heart, or Mami's heart?
All of them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:34 am

tctham

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. What if SCANDAL or one member of it came to your country, and for some magical reason you were asked to entertain them for a week. What would you do to entertain them?
- I think I will bring them to eat food that are exclusively in Malaysia only, or at least food that are not commonly found in Japan. If they really came, I wouldn't even mind slashing my savings to buy them air plane tickets to nice beaches around my country. Haha. Show them some of Malaysia's culture, while trying to understand theirs more. Happy

- Places with tasty food and/or awesome view. So that it'll leave a deep impression on them Happy

Will try to make them my best friends, but in particular Haruna, cause I just enjoy talking to matured people. Haruna's leadership is so... awe inspiring..

4. Would you steal the heart of one member? Maybe Haruna's heart, Tomomi's heart, Rina's heart, or Mami's heart?
Mami's heart for sure!! MAMIIIIII~

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 am

woeaih4

International Performer
International Performer
I bet that Haru is hard to entertain, no?
I will take her to my house, she can sleep there, bathe there, damn my imagination is killing me hahaha. But not perverted things, it's just that she'll use my blanket, pillows and bed sheets, etc.
And yeah, I'll steal Haru's heart <3

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:25 pm

ahxiian

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I don't really know how to entertain people.. but I definitely will enjoy chating with Mami about anime and
games.. or playing around with Tomo.. I would like to have a decent conversation with Rina and Haruna.
I would most probably take them to famous places in my country.. Smile
take them to taste delicous food they never had.
Of course ! I will make all of them my best of friends. Love
Well.. I don't know about stealing hearts.. but I hope we'll get to know each other better. Clap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SCANDAL the best all girls band ever !
RINA — I may make a mistake, I may be unable to do it, and I may lose heart..
but I think it is wasteful if I stopped because of such a thing.. I want to steadily change tomorrow by myself !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Ire Hisagi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd talk about anime with Mami, I'd ask them lots od things about Japan and since my city is ancient I would take them to a tour, inside museums which are full of great paintings and I'd let them try tipical touscan food and if they'd come in summer I'd take them to see the Palio, a race very famous in my country

of course I'd try to make them my best friends, it would be really cool!

I'wouldn't steal their hearts but they can steal me, I'd beg them to take me to Japan!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:05 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
1. There is loads to see and do in England, I would let them chose of course.

2. I would take them to London, we even have anime and manga shops there and
I am pretty sure they would enjoy the expensive shops in the west end, they might like
to hear some English bands !

3. I adore all four of them but Tomomi the most.

4. I would love to give Tomomi a hug, but my wife would beat me !

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee

Huum ... France is the one the only country that have his gastronomy in the Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity, and SCANDAL loves eat, if you seen what I mean Smile

Well... France is the most visited country of the world, I can travel inside easily, so I can show them what they want, Saint-Michel Mount, Disney Land Paris, Paris, the Champs Elysées with a lot of very expensive shops, the Eiffel Tower, Fontainebleau Forest, Notre-Dame de Paris, the Louvre Museum etc... I'm sure that they will enjoy Cool

Well, if SCANDAL can be my best friends, it'll be wonderful Love

As I said, if they become my best friends, it'll be wonderful, but if I can steal Haruna's heart ... LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 am

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Kinda love this topic....

1. What if SCANDAL or one member of it came to your country, and for
some magical reason you were asked to entertain them for a week. What
would you do to entertain them?
- Like most of you guys, food is a must treat for them but I think I add a little twist like bring them to my village near the sea. This will gave them an enjoy the life of calm and peaceful life with friendly people.

-Take them to some of the famous tourist spot, historical places and eat out spot the list is quite big so I just leave it to them to decide what they want to see or go

Of course..!!! who would not.... only silly people won't make friends with them, contact exchange is a must....

Well this is quite tricky altough Rina is my fav. since she is cute but I'll go for Tomomi since I like girls that is kinda of open, clumsy and got some a little crazy side (yup, I Think Tomomi got that kind of attitude)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:58 am

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer

~ maybe i'll sing their songs when i'm with them or have a duet with one of them ..

~ to tourist spots like boracay and somewhere else ..

~ of course yes i would !

~ i'll steal haru's heart , mami's heart .. i mean all of them ..

Love ~ Mami x Haruna ~Love 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You people are assuming you would survive the encounter...

As for me, it would be instant heart attack.

I would die with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 am

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Rank57, hehe maybe I can't survive the encounter too... Just in case I survive the angels encounter,

~ I will give them all the native and exotic food in the Philippines. We will watched Filipino movies or watch a concert. I will even sing for them (that's a bad idea though). We will try exciting things like parasailing. (after 1 week, Im super happy and super broke. Dies )

~ boracay, palawan, bohol and many other beautiful place in the Philippines. (1 week is not enough Cry ).

~ I would like Tomomi or Rina to be my bestfriend Common

~ i'll steal haru's or Mami's heart LOVE

No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:37 pm

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rokuken wrote:

1. As others have said, I'll probably take to a district where there are a lot of food for them to try. Or maybe take to the amusement park. I could also entertain them myself by playing guitar and probably sing along with them XD. Although I would definitely need lots of practice for that lol

2. Again, as said above, to a district where they could try a lot of food, and also the amusement park. Or maybe a simple walk in the park ^^

3. But of course. Friendship knows no boundaries after all :D

4. Well, I guess that's not for me to decide I think best friends would be enough lol

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 am

koolkat96

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

I would take them for a tour around India, make them try some Indian food and give them a taste of some Indian culture!

There are many places in India to see. Like the Taj Mahal in Agra and the Red Fort in Delhi, and a lot more places. Of course, I'll mark the places in a map and will let them choose.

Of, course, yes! I would do anything and everything for them to become my friends. I would even jump in/out of a moving vehicle for that. Hehee

Well, I don't know. I would make them my adopted sisters if possible. Hehee

Thanks to kidium for the userbar Happy

Come visit me at Hug :-
My Facebook - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My K-On! Forum - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MY Yahoo! Messager - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Come and join my forum, K-On! lovers, that is your place!! =Dp Rock on
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:04 pm

Kae

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/dreams_miyuki
Bring them to eat all the good food!! Sharing to them about our culture of Chinese, Malay and Indian people~

Places like Universal Studios, S.E.A Aquarium, Singapore Flyer etc.

Of course! Even though if we might only meet once a year or something, it's still good.

I won't, haha. I will give them mine Love

Since 24th Oct 2008

何十回 何万回 失敗しても 必ず朝は来る まだ知らない場所へ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm

rollinrollin

Caless Student
Caless Student
1. Magically i will be very nervous though, hahaha, i will entertain them by bring them to my city to visit various tourist spot. Love

2. as i know SCANDAL really likes to be a gourmet reporter then i will bring them to taste many delicious food and if i can ask them to be a gourmet reporter Love

3. I will try to make songs with them within one week UHUH!

4. Tomomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:35 am

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
I'll entertain them the way we Filipino do towards our visitors, hospitality and the likes,
and i shall make sure that i'll be able to protect them as i take them to the most loved tourist destination in the Philippines
If possible, then i'd like to make Tomo-chan, Mami-chan and Rina-chan my best of firends, sfter all, we, man by nature is a social being, to which friendship is but normal .

And if by instance,

instead of stealing Haruna-sama's heart, i'd rather make her give her heart to me, of course, it would be Haru-san's utmost discretion .

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down