Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Good news, the cover Pokémon is not appealing me so much but I am still happy!<3
For the Pokérap song, it reminds me of the french one which was so good (and the 1st generic too so much that Loverin Tamburin did a cover version!) :
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2cqrw_pokerap-version-longue_fun
I wish they could adapt this melody and sing it in japanese of course but oh well!^o^"

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:35 pm

tomomilover

tomomilover

International Performer
International Performer
I wonder how will "Pokémon Ieru Kana?" sound in their voices haha

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 TVajCc2

.love. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:25 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I read the news last night, and I'm really excited for this release!
i just (finally) heard the full preview for Yoake no Ryuusei-gun, and I'm liking it.  The medium tempo is nice, and the lyrics are great.  I can just imagine a midsummer night with streaking meteors in the sky....

Of course, I'm excited to hear their version of Pokemon Ieru ka na?  I've always liked Imakuni?'s original version (and the special Ieru ka na, baby? version) over the newer ones.  I actually haven't heard Tsuruno Takeshi's BW version before (despite knowing about it), so thanks for posting it.  I thought for sure that it would be an original Pokemon song for the Pikachu short or even a cover of Matsumoto Rika's Mezase Pokemon Master.  Still, I'm anticipating how SCANDAL's version will change things up to a band sound. 

Heh heh, I wonder if they got all of the 151 and not forget any like Imakuni?....w
I'm looking forward to the Nico Nama and already reserved a timeshift just in case.  I can't wait to hear them sing it live...!

Ah, if you can't tell, I'm a big Pokemon fan, from the original generation.  I was happy to learn that all of the girls are Pokemon fans, but I can't train as much as Mami....w

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:59 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MICHIO87 wrote:
Heh heh, I wonder if they got all of the 151 and not forget any like Imakuni?....w
I think it was intended to just name the 150 Pokemon and excluded Mew who was born from a joke of the programer Shigeki Morimoto, even if at that time of the song, around 1997, Game Freak already revealed there was a 151 Pokémon, they maybe wanted to keep still a mystery around that Pokémon I guess!^_^"

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:30 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just read on a french pokemon website that a special 3DS XL edition for the movie will be released but just in 10 copies and to get this 10 copies, you have to send back a postcard that will be found in SCANDAL single edition (probably the Pokémon one)!!! (°o°)
Can someone tell me if this is really official?
Sorry for the double-post but it is a news so well...^_^""

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:23 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:09 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@sillentdx
Well that's a good news, no doubt it will increase the selling of the singles!^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
i am gonna order this on cd-japan. yeah! o/

I'm still amazed that our girls got the deal on the latest Pokemon(movie) soundtrack, which is like a multi-billion dollar franchise that every person know even my grandpa lol. and by the looks of it Nintendo/gamefreak is backing them up BigTime. which is good. very good. Happy

so.. having loved pokemon as a kid, and a diehard SCANDAL fan as an adult.. combine them.

one can probably imagine how happy i am right now..

its surreal. Epic even.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:13 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
did we already have the lyrics/composers names? because on this site the credits for yoake no ryuuseigun are

Lyrics / TOMOMI & Hidenori Tanaka

Composer / Hidenori Tanaka

Produce / Seiji Kameda

most of the time, that site is right, so I wanted to post it

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, that info was released on news sites when the song was first announced in the beginning of April. I've had the info in the first post of this topic ever since then.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ didn't saw it, my fault ops

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:50 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
But we still don't know the official credits for B-side Your Song right? I expect it to be full SCANDAL but maybe someone else made the music.

SCANDAL-sama, release the official covers already I can't wait anymore I want to see them!  Tantrum Onion 

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 pm

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Yuffie wrote:
MICHIO87 wrote:
I think it was intended to just name the 150 Pokemon and excluded Mew who was born from a joke of the programer Shigeki Morimoto, even if at that time of the song, around 1997, Game Freak already revealed there was a 151 Pokémon, they maybe wanted to keep still a mystery around that Pokémon I guess!^_^"

Could be, I guess.  It kind of makes sense since Imakuni? forgot Saihorn (but included Mew) in the Ieru ka na, baby? updated version.

Although, in the PV that was included on an old Pokemon VHS, I believe, they clearly show Mew's card.

I hoping that they either fit Mew in after Okorizaru or shout it at the end where Raymond usually says that Imakuni? forgot one.

Last edited by MICHIO87 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:55 am

kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
still no clear information on the content of the DVD??

refer to a live presentation 
or tour documentary

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:02 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
kakotov wrote:still no clear information on the content of the DVD??

They're tour documentary videos, from what it says in the descriptions on Sony Music Shop: "A total coverage video of the live house tour from 5/1-5/11/2014 in Hokkaido"

Also, an instrumental version of "Pokemon Ieru Kana?" will be included on the Pokemon LE.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:09 am

owmxxks

owmxxks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Footage from their tours have always been one of my favorite kinds of Scandal-related media.
Great to hear we'll be getting some from one of their latest tours with this upcoming single.

I remember when I first discovered the band and came across the videos from the Temptation Box Tour Documentary. Watching the way the girls were off-stage and behind the scenes made me fall in love with them even more.
 .smile.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 Tumblr12
 .happy. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
kakotov wrote:still no clear information on the content of the DVD??

They're tour documentary videos, from what it says in the descriptions on Sony Music Shop: "A total coverage video of the live house tour from 5/1-5/11/2014 in Hokkaido"

Also, an instrumental version of "Pokemon Ieru Kana?" will be included on the Pokemon LE.

Tour documentary? I just thought it was the concert's songs like what they did for the DVDs from Departure single.

Hum I loooove documentaries about SCANDAL but I really would like to see some songs they played during 「Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita」! Their setlist had songs of STANDARD that we don't have a video yet and even Rainy!

Spoiler:

Well we will see what it would be but I'm dying to see STANDARD, Namida yo Hikare, Rainy and even HARUKAZE. Praying they includes these songs  .toj.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:34 pm

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 Tumblr_n7h26tjn7u1rj9f3ao1_500

covers???

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:59 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
holy shiz!
it looks lovely  .wow.

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:07 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Waaaahhh!!♥ Even with the low quality they look awesome, can't wait to see them in HD!!!\(^o^)/
And of course, it follows the space/comet theme!

Last edited by Yuffie on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:08 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
A little bigger:

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 UuArm0m

I have a feeling they might officially release the covers tomorrow or so, to coincide with their performance at Osaka-Jo Hall. They tend to release new info and such around significant days/events.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:35 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Nice covers, pretty unconventional

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 7 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:04 am

waning_moon

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The cover looks amazing! I also like how "unconventional" it is, as you said ^^ 

That's good to know then. I'm waiting for the HD! Since both DVD's are the same, I need to choose based on which cover I like better aha. The regular edition cover is my favourite but I can't (or should't) buy more than one  .fustrated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:19 am

MICHIO87

MICHIO87

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I like how the jackets turned out. I was hoping for a spacy theme, based on some comments I read, and I wasn't disappointed.

The actual content for the DVDs hasn't been announced yet, have they? I was hoping that they were different, hence the differing catalog numbers....

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:28 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's looks very interesting and artistic! Now we need HQ  .clap. 

My favorite one for now seems to be the regular, the one I didn't buy T_T  Dead Onion 

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.