Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」
Posted Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:27 pm

akuma_tsubasa

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i'm thinking of getting it. is there a sample of what the poster and coaster looks like? thanks :D

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 Rina091212-7
“It’s allright to be different.
It’s allright to be lacking something.
It’s allright not to be perfect.”
- Quoted by RINA of SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:41 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

LE A: Coverage about their travel during Kyuu ni kite gomen
https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/486680726826278912

LE B: Coverage about how they made their single 「Your song」
https://twitter.com/scandal_band/status/486682342463774721

Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm in cerebral death for the day  Dead Onion

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:02 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

LE A:

"Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita" Document Movie ~Traveling Edition~
Closely shot footage from the tour in May, going around Akita and Aomori in Hokkaido! The members enjoy gourmet foods and leisure while on their trip!

LE B:

"Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita" Document Movie ~Songwriting Edition~
Closely shot footage from the tour in May, going around Akita and Aomori in Hokkaido! The members record the B-side song 「Your song」 while on their trip!

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:02 am

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have have ordered the limite B on ebay,i hope the dhl will be fast,i cant wait to long.
I like the cover of the single,it's very original.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 am

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
My order just arrived. 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE! I quite like this poster!

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 Second_zps9a1d7466
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:12 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Waah it was quite fast indeed!^_^
Mine has been just shipped today, can't wait to receive it!

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:52 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
mine was shipped in 12 july at 22:26 Japan hour........so will be here soon  .clap.

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:17 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Mine was shipped today too (CDJapan) but will surely not get it before a week or 10 days, trying to save money with a slow delivery ^^

Praying that the single sets new sell records  .clap. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:22 pm

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:
Praying that the single sets new sell records  .clap. 

Japanese do love their pokemon, so i sure hope that helps their sales!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:01 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
That's what I'm hoping but I try to not get my hopes too high because even if it's a Pokémon song we cannot be sure they will make new records. It should with SCANDAL + Pokémon fans yes but it's not sure. It also has 4 editions this time so this should help a lot with the numbers.

Lately, and as Departure prove it, they always sell good so I have no doubt Yoake will make good sells (+30k~).

But what I would really love to see for them is to make a huge hit with the help of the Pokémon brand and fans. Something like a 50k sell or even more, something that would be really huge for them and the charts so that more and more and more people learn about them and can see how amazing they are!

That being said i love them and if Yoake doesn't sell good then so be it! I just think it's a huge chance, everything seems to be set right for a huge record (Pokémon brand with lots of fans, used in a movie, good sells with the latest singles, 3 arenas almost sold out with a nice promo, etc).

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:58 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I have no idea what's the difference between the 2 limited editions, could do some research here since I'm sure you all already explained what comes with each edition, but as I'm not the type of guy who buys eveything just to add to the collection, I'll make a guess and shoot in the dark here. There's no tracklists, just different... locations? Well, I think it's the same event, so let's go with the best looking cover, I guess.

Too bad my day off is just today, and the single will be out tomorrow, but I think big stores may have the single already, I'll be "konnitsuta'ing" later and with some luck I can get the single in the afternoon. I was a huge Pokémon fan back in the day, I wanted to get the Pokérap by SCANDAL, but I'll stick with my cheapness and brokeness, and get only one version as aways.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Rank57 wrote:I have no idea what's the difference between the 2 limited editions, could do some research here since I'm sure you all already explained what comes with each edition, but as I'm not the type of guy who buys eveything just to add to the collection, I'll make a guess and shoot in the dark here. There's no tracklists, just different... locations? Well, I think it's the same event, so let's go with the best looking cover, I guess.

I'm guessing that what you're referring to are the DVDs that come with the LEs? They were both shot on the same tour, yes, but the content of both of the DVDs fairly differs from each other. I had posted what the differences are here:

LE A:

"Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita" Document Movie ~Traveling Edition~
Closely shot footage from the tour in May, going around Akita and Aomori in Hokkaido! The members enjoy gourmet foods and leisure while on their trip!

LE B:

"Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Kita" Document Movie ~Songwriting Edition~
Closely shot footage from the tour in May, going around Akita and Aomori in Hokkaido! The members record the B-side song 「Your song」 while on their trip!

I've seen both, and basically: LE A = them sightseeing + a few clips of their live shows. LE B = them throwing around ideas for constructing "Your song."

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:31 am

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
^
Wow! Thanks a lot for the super fast reply! Now I can leave home knowing what to get!

Really, Team SCANDAL should get you to work there and promote the band to foreigners fans. You already do an awesome job doing that here, and I feel that SCANDAL deserves better promotion aimed to fans like us.

It's been a while since I visited SH, but I'm glad I can get this kind of information here. Will come back later to do some reports.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:15 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha that would awesome if something like that happened. They at least definitely need someone to proofread the things they try posting in English. Tongue

Anyway, they're pretty late on this, but the images of the first press stuff are finally out:

■B2 poster if ordering from these stores (CDJ is included)
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 MeHFLFKs

■Original coaster if ordering from the 4 usual stores:
□TOWER RECORDS…feat.HARUNA
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 L1tWkS0s
□HMV…feat.RINA
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 6Sg9YgUs
□TSUTAYA…feat.MAMI
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 Gfg98QRs
□Shinseido…feat.TOMOMI
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 OSi7hSOs

■Original notebook with stickers if ordering all 3 editions from the Sony Music Shop
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 ULWF4lgs 19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 PdUxITBs

■Pokemon Edition only: 「Mega Diancie & Pikachu」 B2 original poster
If purchasing the Pokemon Edition at nationwide CD shops (with the exception of some online stores), you can get a 『Diancie original poster』
19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 FtzcnHCs

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:44 am

lazzal

lazzal

Caless Student
Caless Student
Dat Notebook >.< i want....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Just looked on some stats about singles and realized that they never got a single on #1 Oricon daily ranks.

The highest they got was with Taiyou Scandalous that reached #2 daily rank on release day. Of course they got a lot of daily top 3 with several singles but never reached #1.

Maybe they can change this with Yoake  .clap.  I suppose this will be a good indication if Yoake can break some records or not. Of course it depends also on the other artists' releases ^^

Go SCA-chan!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:24 pm

Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Just looked on some stats about singles and realized that they never got a single on #1 Oricon daily ranks.

Maybe they can change this with Yoake  .clap.  I suppose this will be a good indication if Yoake can break some records or not. Of course it depends also on the other artists' releases ^^

Not trying to be a pessimist, but it won't be this time SCANDAL reaches no.1 in sales with a single. If I'm not wrong, I think I saw new releases by both Kiss my feet (that Johnny's group, I'm not so sure about how it's spelled) and SMAP (another Johnny's). The usual suspects aways get the top spot...

Anyway, Tsutaya managed to have Yoake no Ryuuseigan one day before release date, is this what they call "flying get day"? Or is it only when you preorder it?

Well, I gave it a few listens, and... I think SCANDAL can do better. It's just an opinion based on first impressions, the songs may grow on me with time, sure. Heck, I hated Kagen no Tsuki the first time I listened to it, but then it became one of my favorite songs. But as of now, Yoake feels like a nice summer song, and that's it. If I were to compare to the previous single, Departure felt like an instant hit from the moment I heard it. It felt like the SCANDAL of nowadays, more mature, more capable of providing complex songs. I don't think Yoake is a bad song, but it gives me the impression the composer needed to complete a song to go with the Pokémon movie and just throwed it at the girls.

I liked Your Song better, it feels like it really can bring the mood up, especially during lives. Just like 24ji, it would be awesome to open a concert playing it. But even so, Your Song makes me wonder if I didn't heard this kind of song coming from countless other bands. It's energetic, it feels good, but if you are picky, like me, it feels kind of generic.

It's not I'm hating on SCANDAL, I just know they can do better. And they did not so long ago, I loved every little bit of Departure and Rainy. But then again, it feels like the girls had time to work on both songs, without external influences. As they are now grown up women and have experience creating music, I think no one can make songs better suited to SCANDAL than the girls themselves.

The presentation, on the other hand, is perfect, everything about this single looks gorgeous. I got the Limited A Edition, and didn't watch the DVD yet, just skipped through it, and the girls look cute as ever. The poster is really nice, but I didn't get Mami's coaster, maybe because the store I got the single from is a Wonder Goo with a Tsutaya inside it...? I don't know really, it looks like the "Tsutaya" part is only the rental corner. Back on topic, one thing I think is better this time than Departure's is that the DVD has almost half an hour of footage, instead of just 13 minutes.

You can call me weird, but I would rather buy a single at double the price that had both version's extras, than having to buy the same thing twice just to get both DVDs. I don't know why, but having separated versions feels more like a rip off.

Sorry for the wall of text, but my opinion on Yoake is not that positive, though that may change in the future. If it don't, at least I can keep on listening to Departure on loop until the next single or album, because that one is a masterpiece.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
just had a look at some of the other things being released this week here, and I definitely can't see them hitting 1st, as much as I want them to, due to 2 artistes: Perfume and SMAP. SMAP as a part of Johnny's is always going to be placed high, and girl group wise Perfume far outranks SCANDAL in terms of popularity (their last single sold better than SCANDAL's record on opening week, and that wasn't even their best). At best a 2nd or 3rd place is possible, but definitely not a 1st. Still that's good enough at least for me, I'm content with them having a top 5 position

19th Single - 「Yoake no Ryuuseigun」 - Page 12 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well it's dependent on other releases so with what you are saying it looks like the #1 spot is out of reach sadly but who knows there is always a bit of hope and maybe the power of Pokémon can help.  Onion Smile 

Would be nice to get a #1 but even without it they could break their records so in the end I really hope for a good sale, the #1 spot is more of a bonus  Peace Onion Staying top 2-3 for the whole week would be great too.

@Rank57: Well it's impossible to love every song on the same level obviously, there is nothing wrong to not be crazy in love with Yoake. I sometimes also need some time to really like a song and Yoake and Departure were like that for me but now I love them really a lot.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

akuma_tsubasa

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
wow i feel sad now cos i should have order it early and get the pokemon poster T.T now i don't know if i should order it or not...

---edit---
anyways i have ordered them all  .clap. cant wait for it

Last edited by akuma_tsubasa on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
My copies of Yoake arrived early this morning.  .clap.  The single is wonderful, definitely. The pictures on each of the cases are very pretty and the booklet was fun to look through. c: My only complaint with the single is the casing that the Pokemon Edition came in. The casing is a rather flimsy one that lets the disc slip out pretty easily. I've always had a dislike for these sorts of cases because it's so easy for the CD to get damaged. I really wish they would have used a regular casing for the Pokemon Edition like they did for all the other editions. :c

Other than that though... Yoake is a perfect single. I'm glad I ordered all four versions. >v< Both of the posters are beautiful~ Especially the Pokemon one~ :3 I feel like I should start hanging these posters up instead of keeping them in their tubes for safe keeping. x)

Picture:

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:12 am

akuma_tsubasa

akuma_tsubasa

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@airichan awww so adorable if I only ordered early I could have gotten the Pokémon poster as well but good thing I still got Rina's coaster.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:21 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just received my products!♥️
I like pretty much the booklet even if the first cover is well, quite original with the "f*** you" thingy and the pet that seems to fart, lol so weird!^_^"
There is some pictures too that I don't understand, the ones where Haru and Tomo seemed to give us the finger... Onion huh? 
But anyway, I love also the pokémon edition, very beautiful and above all the edition is not made in plastic which I dislike, so it is a plus!\(^o^)/

Euh BIG QUESTION, what is this? I received it with the Pokémon edition but I can't read japanese so could someone tell me what is written, thanks! (it is related with the pokémon 3DS LL version)
Spoiler:

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:55 am

babaloued

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
^^"Pokemon the movie original nintendo 3DS LL" but as you are not in Japan, it's useless lol

Last edited by babaloued on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live! 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]