Re: Seventh cover : S.L.Magic
Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:29 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
madeindar wrote:any updates?
I have collected all the video material. Video editing will begin soon.
Next week is a busy week, so I can't say for sure yet when it will be finished.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Previously known as HugoDisasters
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:54 pm

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
any updates?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:27 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
alexmontero08 wrote:any updates?
Yes, I am currently in the middle of exam weeks so there may be slow progress to begin with. Expect an update next weekend or within two weeks. If I'm lucky I'll be able to squeeze out some time to finnish it up in one go Happy

Sorry if it is taking long, but I'd rather give a clear answer than none at all Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:07 am

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
any updates?

Every beat of drums, every strum of guitar, every slap of bass string, you form Music...
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:45 am

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
its been 3 weeks

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It is now being rendered. I will put the mega link here soon!  Clap

EDIT:
For some reason Mega.co.nz would refuse my uploads after 99%  Punches so here is a OneDrive link instead.

http://1drv.ms/1zTv7vt

The nice thing about it is that you can stream it Happy

Also, for future reference I would appreciate that when uploading your video parts, always include the audio of either the song or of your performance. It can save time when synchronizing the audio!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Huh, nobody have noticed yet..?
I'm waiting for this to be on the channel so I can like it haha

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:36 pm

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lol ive just found out that the video is finished. maybe the others didnt notice because you added the link in your previous post instead of making a new post.
good job with the video, cant wait for it to be live on youtube.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:01 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
madeindar wrote:lol ive just found out that the video is finished. maybe the others didnt notice because you added the link in your previous post instead of making a new post.
good job with the video, cant wait for it to be live on youtube.
Yeah, that makes sense I guess.
I'm glad you liked it  Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:07 pm

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
woah! nicely done. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:45 pm

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i have a suggestion, is it okay if you add the country of each musicians and vocals? just open up if you have a suggestion on the video. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:31 am

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Annnnd I shall post for the sake of reviving this... lol And is the next cover going to be discussed?

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:16 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Any news from Hyuga about suggestions before we can upload it on Youtube ?
As Alexmontero said, it might be great to add countries. 
I can be annoying (sry i'm pretty maniac :p) but video of madeindar (top-right in the most of the video) is too low and we can see background video :D Ignore if it's too much a pain in the a** to modify lol

Btw, I'm going to post about next cover on the General Discussion thread

SCANDAL live 

2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
Live!
15 are still not enough !
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:20 pm

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
so who's gonna put the video on youtube then?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:29 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Anyone who have access to the Youtube chan account but first, we need to know if Hyuga gonna add suggestion or not

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:07 pm

alexmontero08

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
any updates guys? i'll go straight to the point, i think this is a 1 yr project. it's just only 1 song, what if the project is 3 songs? will it took 3 yrs? i know we have important tasks to do in our work but guys, we should give this a time. i was expecting that the video will be posted this March but its already April. Sorry if i say something wrong but guys, this is for our 4 girls HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI and RINA. let's make it quick okay? again, sorry if i said something wrong, forgive me. Please Please Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:55 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
We can't go quicker if people don't give news...
We always have problems with bass and video editing which take to long to be made
I think graffixron has access to the YouTube account but if not, I will proceed like the previous cover and upload it on my YouTube chan, waiting for someone who can upload it on the "official" chan.
I didn't want to do it but it seems that I have to PM people again...

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Hyuga

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hey, yeah I'm sorry for not writing an answer about the improvements.
Right now I can not make the improvements because I don't have the files and it would take too much time. I think it would be for the best if you proceed to upload it and we move on to the next cover.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:06 pm

graffixron

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I've never had access to the YouTube account. In the videos I've participated in the past it was always Joseph who uploaded them. According to stats he hasn't been on here since January. Sorry I can't be of more help. I would upload what we have but I do not have login credentials.
RG

GRAFFIXRON
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
Alright.
I'm going to send PM to kawaii cuz I think she has access to the account chan. I'll upload it on my Youtube chan this weekend if she haven't answered up to that time

Except if someone want to re-edit the video ?

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:31 pm

babaloued

International Performer
International Performer
*First post edited with the cover on Youtube*

SCANDAL live 

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.10.21 - TIMM
Live!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun May 03, 2015 4:23 am

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
Hey everyone. First and foremost I'd like to apologize because I know a few of you have contacted me but I never got back to you. Things have just gotten really busy and I never had the time to check over the past few months. I messaged those people back today sending out another apology as well. I just listened to the cover on youtube and you have all done such an amazing job on this and I am so proud of every single one of you for working so hard on this. This prpject has been our longest project and I am so proud you all stuck to it and made it through. Once again I am so sorry for not checking back, as recently as I should have! ><

Back to top Go down