Go down

Problem with the new Mozilla Firefox browser
Posted Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi everyone!

I just have noticed that when I want to post a reply I don't have the emoticons anymore in the screen nor the tab above the message when I can put in italics the text, change the colors and so on.
I think it is directly link with the recent change of Mozilla Firefox layout because it was working this morning with the older one and that it works when I am with Internet Explorer browser.
The question know is how to fix it? ^^" I am not good when it comes to informatics things so if someone can help me, it will be very nice, thanks!

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with the new Mozilla Firefox browser
Posted Sat May 10, 2014 8:40 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Firefox is not my primary browser (I use Chrome), but I just updated it to the latest version with the new layout, and this site still works kind of fine. The message tab you mentioned is faded and unclickable at first, but once I click in the message box it returns to normal. I still can see and use emoticons, though.

Try this: Options->Content->Advanced->

Check "allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections"

Problem with the new Mozilla Firefox browser 61185
Back to top Go down

Re: Problem with the new Mozilla Firefox browser
Posted Sun May 11, 2014 7:29 am

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thanks for you answer! I try what you told me but it was already checked -.-
Then I look at adblock and wonder if it was not that and bam! It was adblock who blocked the notifications tab and everything else! I don't understand because it was activated before and it didn't blocked them...plus, it is not advertising...weird, very weird .hmmm. 
Anyway, thank you again!Wink
A moderator can locked this topic!^^

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.