Rina on Japanese rhythm challenge show
Posted on Wed May 21, 2014 12:54 am

Itsuru

Caless Student
Caless Student
I tried so hard to search for this posted on the forum but could not find 

If you have watched already I'm sorry!

But it is too awesome to see how well Rina can drum! You need to watch it!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She goes against some other people from other artists from other groups I think

Also they show an 'all time' highest score chart in the video - pleasant surprise there.

Smile  Smile  Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rina on Japanese rhythm challenge show
Posted on Wed May 21, 2014 12:57 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
There is a media forum you can only access when you have 50 messages. So you cannot see it yet. Don't spam to get to 50 or mods will ban you ^^

That video is there and yes it's awesome, RINA rocks  Love 

And welcome to SH  Peace Onion 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Rina on Japanese rhythm challenge show
Posted on Wed May 21, 2014 2:43 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
I haven't watched said video myself but as HRMT stated, that video is found in the SCANDAL Media section of this forum.

Since you're new here (or at least a long time lurker but relatively recent poster, like me!), feel free to explore other sections, introduce yourself in the Say Hello forum, and keep the forum rules in mind.

Say Hello!: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Forum Rules: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down