siuwai48

Caless Student
Caless Student
Anyone going to see SCANDAL in Hawaii? I have a suggestion for those who are going. Since 31st is Tomo's birthday, I think it would be a good thing to say Happy Birthday to Tomo, even it's one day late. And also, I think is a good idea for you guys to write things. draw, about SCANDAL on a 8 by 11 paper (A4) to show them our enthusiasm for them. Even though I am not going because I am  leaving the US on the same day they are in Hawaii....which sucks. I hoped to see them for 4 years in the US and.... Cry 
So I think it be a good idea for you guys to say HBD to Tomo and do the paper thing. I think fans did it in Thailand last year, which it was great!  Clap

Back to top Go down

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Since it doesn't look like I can merge topics from one subforum to one another where I don't have mod powers, I'm locking this and would like to redirect you to this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You can relay your ideas for the people going to Hawaii there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down