To those who are going to Hawaii to see SCANDAL.
Posted on Sun May 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
soo.. i came upon these news today..

http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view/akb48-singer-2-staff-members-slashed-at-handshake-event-in-iwate

this may be a start of a trend(internet cult group) so.. as a fan its our responsibility.

just keep a lookout yeah? we'll never know when those crazy fans will pop-up.

that is all. enjoy the show and stay safe.

Back to top Go down

Re: To those who are going to Hawaii to see SCANDAL.
Posted on Mon May 26, 2014 8:58 am

cwhymt88

Banned
Banned
omgosh i saw it as well Sad

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
 CANTA Thumbs  Thumbs Onion  Nice One
^^^^^
this band is awesome!!!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 26, 2014 11:47 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
This is really horrible but sadly crazy people exist everywhere Sad I hope they will recover from that... I'm surprised that they don't check the bags or have a better security, I guess they need to change that for the future, just have one person check the gifts/bags. Doesn't cancel all risks but would have helped in this case.

That being said I don't think you need to get paranoid or worried now, crazy things happen everyday around the world. It's not because a psycho did that that suddenly people all around the world will slash singers/band. Just saying this because I'm a bit surprised you link this to SCANDAL.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t8777-game-fun-with-scandal
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10195-game-2048-puzzle-scandal-editions
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 26, 2014 2:06 pm

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
could be something about the general voting thing? fans get restless usually during that time. they buy lots of albums so they could get alot of points to be used for voting up their favorite member.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 26, 2014 4:56 pm

chibcheb

International Performer
International Performer
aaa so you guys discussing this topic too?
that guy who slash Kawaei, Anna, and 1 staff is a jobless person, name Satoru Umeta
many people think that that guy is stress because his mom tell the reporter that he can't sleep, and he has so many reasons that unthinkable, and that guy not a fans of AKB48..
he said that he just want to kill people in a crowd..
but this guy has some guts and really crazy.. seriously...
thanks God the 2 members didn't get some serious injuries and now is being treated in a hospital..

i'm shocked too when read this news yesterday, this is the first time incident in a handshake event..  OMG 

really don't know what is this guy thinking about...  Stars

LOVE  TIMO と HARUNA と RINA と MAMI Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 26, 2014 6:34 pm

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:That being said I don't think you need to get paranoid or worried now, crazy things happen everyday around the world. It's not because a psycho did that that suddenly people all around the world will slash singers/band. Just saying this because I'm a bit surprised you link this to SCANDAL.

well this could happen to anyone anytime. like TS said no one knows when this kind of people will appear. no one expected anyone to attack those 2 members and no one will be expecting anyone to be attacking SCANDAL, so better to be safe than sorry.

Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Unfortunately there will always be people who have mental health problems, it saddens me that the rest of us have to deal with the consequences of one person doing this kind of thing but we have to try our best and make it so that the good things overcome the bad things. I hope everyone who was involved in this accident is doing fine now and the perpetrator is caught. I am hoping that everything with SCANDAL goes smoothly and there are no incidents of any kind and we get to enjoy what we are going to Hawaii to see. 

We understand there are people who haven't done any events like this in the past so we'll just talk about how its been in the past for us who have been in events of this kind and will be explaining how its usually handled by the management and everything like that so that there is no issues. We also understand how badly you want to scream for MAMI to marry you, but trust me it is not what you want to say at any point in this sort of thing or anywhere for that matter.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we will be keeping an eye out for anything we can do, I have confidence that SH will do a great job at providing a safe environment for anyone who wants to participate with us and hang out.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for us guys!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 27, 2014 1:07 am

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:Unfortunately there will always be people who have mental health problems, it saddens me that the rest of us have to deal with the consequences of one person doing this kind of thing but we have to try our best and make it so that the good things overcome the bad things. I hope everyone who was involved in this accident is doing fine now and the perpetrator is caught. I am hoping that everything with SCANDAL goes smoothly and there are no incidents of any kind and we get to enjoy what we are going to Hawaii to see. 

We understand there are people who haven't done any events like this in the past so we'll just talk about how its been in the past for us who have been in events of this kind and will be explaining how its usually handled by the management and everything like that so that there is no issues. We also understand how badly you want to scream for MAMI to marry you, but trust me it is not what you want to say at any point in this sort of thing or anywhere for that matter.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we will be keeping an eye out for anything we can do, I have confidence that SH will do a great job at providing a safe environment for anyone who wants to participate with us and hang out.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for us guys!

Good point! In every fandom, there's always these few delusional people that does weird things. Hopefully, none of us would be crossing that line.

In any case, this seems to be an isolated case. As ChibCheb mentioned. The guy isn't a fan of AKB. He's probably a NEET affected by the economy and has fallen desperate or something.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 30, 2014 7:20 am

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hey guys, after reviewing the ekiden music fest also seeing the schedule, location and history. I think the chance of something bad happening is nil.

so I apologize for being paranoid.

because I care. Happy

btw, it starts 2days from now..

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri May 30, 2014 5:24 pm

MICHIO87

Caless Student
Caless Student
I am always worried that something like this would happen.  I just pray that if something like this ever were to happen when I am in the crowd, that I would have the strength and courage to at the very least try to help stop that person.  As a fan, I want to do anything I can to protect the people I respect.

But yeah, if this year's ekiden live is anything like last year's, there should be ample security.  Maybe even more so since it's taking place after the AKB attacks.  I'm sure the artists' management companies don't want anything happening, especially now.

Back to top Go down