SCANDAL Summit Vol.3 [Page 2 of 4]

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Fri May 28, 2010 11:08 pm

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
OKAY!!! thq for the info

Can's wait to see it Nice One

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Sat May 29, 2010 2:21 am

avatar

vexille

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wow this was i waiting the scandal summit volume 3 grabbing mode i wish there any hd quality of video


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


I really looking forward to your kindness i miss the shoutbox (goodboy from now on)<3
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Sat May 29, 2010 4:22 pm

avatar

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
yagiza wrote:
EugeneAng wrote:I'm hoping for a RINA Nyannyan rap. =DD

Just kidding. =Dp

Though,wonder if my Fraps is still working..

hmm, i remember SCANDAL were chanting "Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya" backstage before a live concert in a video (i can't remember which video). Is that what you're referring to?

i just hope i can stream it


Uhhhh,i actually was just hoping for RINA to go nyan~! at some point,but the one you mentioned will do too. =Dp


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Sun May 30, 2010 7:44 am

avatar

dariru07

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://battousai12.deviantart.com/
Hoping for a record. Tears of Joy Please

SCANDAL GANBATTE!! Dance


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 am

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Japan GMT+9
And my place is indonesia GMT+7

So, i can watch it at 06.00pm Nice One

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Sun May 30, 2010 12:52 pm

avatar

asuna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://thebudgetgeek.blogspot.com
I can watch it, Japan time :D

i only hope i'll be back in my hotel room by then

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm

avatar

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

EugeneAng wrote:
yagiza wrote:
EugeneAng wrote:I'm hoping for a RINA Nyannyan rap. =DD

Just kidding. =Dp

Though,wonder if my Fraps is still working..

hmm, i remember SCANDAL were chanting "Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya" backstage before a live concert in a video (i can't remember which video). Is that what you're referring to?

i just hope i can stream it


Uhhhh,i actually was just hoping for RINA to go nyan~! at some point,but the one you mentioned will do too. =Dp

@yagi-boy : yeah...I saw rina "nya nya"-ing on backstage video...sounds lovely...

@eugene-boy : when she "nya"-ing maybe it will give YUH a heart shock...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Mon May 31, 2010 6:46 am

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Koide Namizo wrote:Heso...!!!

EugeneAng wrote:
yagiza wrote:
EugeneAng wrote:I'm hoping for a RINA Nyannyan rap. =DD

Just kidding. =Dp

Though,wonder if my Fraps is still working..

hmm, i remember SCANDAL were chanting "Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya" backstage before a live concert in a video (i can't remember which video). Is that what you're referring to?

i just hope i can stream it


Uhhhh,i actually was just hoping for RINA to go nyan~! at some point,but the one you mentioned will do too. =Dp

@yagi-boy : yeah...I saw rina "nya nya"-ing on backstage video...sounds lovely...

@eugene-boy : when she "nya"-ing maybe it will give YUH a heart shock...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!

Still wondering why they say that?
I beliave its give more spirit and confidence, isn't ?

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Mon May 31, 2010 11:39 pm

avatar

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
It's today right~!?XD
nyahahaha Cheer Onion


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”


l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 am

avatar

tsuruya

Caless Student
Caless Student
noooo i missed it!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:57 am

avatar

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
7 pm here in the Philippines~XD
demo demo,i woke up 7am instead~ Cry
gah,bad eyes~TT.TT
7pm~
wonder what interesting things will happen later~ Onion Rider


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”


l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 am

avatar

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
It's in about 11 hours and 37 minutes from this post.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 am

avatar

pamela_sanbuenaventura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
d3nise wrote:7 pm here in the Philippines~XD
demo demo,i woke up 7am instead~ Cry
gah,bad eyes~TT.TT
7pm~
wonder what interesting things will happen later~ Onion Rider
ROFL


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 am

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
We've got to watch it!! Nice One

Can't wait any longer Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 am

avatar

raiketsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I will not understand it hahaha! though I can understand a little but that's not enough Waaa Onion

Someone Please record it so that we can watch it again and again LOL

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:03 pm

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
It's over now, anyone recorded it?

My internet is lagging, so im not statisfied OMG

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:04 pm

avatar

dariru07

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://battousai12.deviantart.com/
its over WTF!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:07 pm

avatar

raiketsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
vincendadiaz wrote:It's over now, anyone recorded it?

My internet is lagging, so im not statisfied OMG

same here! But I did enjoy their gag moments and The candles ran out of fire before they were blown by tomomi it made me luagh! Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:10 pm

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
raiketsu wrote:
vincendadiaz wrote:It's over now, anyone recorded it?

My internet is lagging, so im not statisfied OMG

same here! But I did enjoy their gag moments and The candles ran out of fire before they were blown by tomomi it made me luagh! Happy

Ah, i can't watch that scene. WTF!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 pm

avatar

raiketsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
too bad... TOMOMI and RINA are very Funny..

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:16 pm

avatar

GC.

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was great!!!!!! So funny LOL
Too bad it was lagging really badly... Want to watch it again already XD

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:17 pm

avatar

raiketsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Let's hope someone recorded it and willing to share it to us.. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 pm

avatar

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, just hoping for miracle.

Or maybe, mami herself share with us here. Nice One

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:31 pm

avatar

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
nyahahaha~XDD
it's not like the other 2 summits
demo,i enjoyed it very much,since it's also a live one~
it's the best~lololol
TOMO have HARUNA on her seifuku~hahaha LOL
they said HARUNA was cute~can't agree more~ Love
gah,i love them so much~ Onion Love


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”


l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Summit Vol.3
Posted on Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:42 pm

avatar

raiketsu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
d3nise wrote:nyahahaha~XDD
it's not like the other 2 summits
demo,i enjoyed it very much,since it's also a live one~
it's the best~lololol
TOMO have HARUNA on her seifuku~hahaha LOL
they said HARUNA was cute~can't agree more~ Love
gah,i love them so much~ Onion Love


Did you understand that conversation they had!?

what is seifuku by the way? are you talking about her clothing? because I saw a pic of
Haru-chan and tomo said Haru kwaii or vice versa UHUH!

Back to top Go down