Go down

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV
Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:23 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
There are 2 lists:

1. A list of songs SCANDAL has NEVER played live (in concerts, fan meeting, etc). Basically songs that you can only hear on a CD and they never performed for an audience. Examples: Osaka LOVER, How crazy, etc.

2. A list of songs never performed live on TV/DVD. This means the songs that you can only hear on CD, or where you'd have to go to one of their concerts in order to see it live.

1. Songs NEVER played live anywhere
Spoiler:

2. Songs NEVER fully performed live on TV/DVD
Spoiler:

Last edited by SH_Staff on Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:13 am; edited 17 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV
Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:56 am

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Actually there's a short version of Daydream on YT

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:32 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -

Tokyo Skyscraper was played somewhere?

Also I'm pretty sure Bitter Chocolate had a TV live

here it is: 

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

kaitanuva wrote:Tokyo Skyscraper was played somewhere?

If you're talking strictly live performances, yes, they played "Tokyo Skyscraper" during the entire duration of their BABY ACTION tour in fall of 2011.

-----------------------------------------------

This has been broadcast on TV:

CUTE! @ 2011 Ontama Carnival
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t2989-scandal-ontama-carnival-2011#138006

Also, I'm pretty sure they've never played the 2 Bleach covers, "Asterisk" and "ALONES," live nor on TV/DVD before.

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:13 am

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
kaitanuva wrote:Tokyo Skyscraper was played somewhere?

If you're talking strictly live performances, yes, they played "Tokyo Skyscraper" during the entire duration of their BABY ACTION tour in fall of 2011.

-----------------------------------------------

Now I'm sad...they won't ever release footage of that tour, and it will probably never be played again..

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:23 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Okay~ thanks for the first answers! Let's see :

DAYDREAM: Thanks for the video but now I'm not sure what to do. It's a part of the song only so yeah there is a video I guess and we know at least how it sounds live. So I will mark it as TV & live yeah but add a note in my database ^^

Bitter Chocolate: Okay, nice! Actually I saw that video but yeah it's difficult to remember and be 100% sure^^ thanks!

Tokyo Skyscraper: Yeah this one I saw it in a set list but no video of it Sad

CUTE!: Okay thanks! I t was cleared there was some mistakes in my initial list hehe

Asterisk + ALONES: Asterisk yeah, never live, never TV as far as I know but HARUxAQUATIMEZ made a studio live video for ALONES so I decided to mark it as "TV". It's one of these special cases I guess, same as DAYDREAM where we seem to have a very short video only of it.

What about the others songs? Did I forget one? Are the others ok?

(I updated my first message and the lists)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:22 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
They've played SO EASY live before, I think it was on the 2013 tour. The one with the movie title that Awanai was used for. I'm pretty sure they played it. I think your second list is fine, though.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:54 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Af8! wrote:They've played SO EASY live before, I think it was on the 2013 tour. The one with the movie title that Awanai was used for. I'm pretty sure they played it. I think your second list is fine, though.

TGE posted all the setlists in the first message here : https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t7896-scandal-live-tour-2013sca-wa-mada-honki-dashitenai-dake

No trace of SO EASY Sad Unless you mean another tour/concert but this should be the one you talk about.

The SO EASY-FUTURE-Natsu Neiro trio is actually surprising. The 3 songs are the b-sides of Shoujo S from 2009 and for now it seems they have only played FUTURE but only in... 2013 =P Which was a big surprise for me when I made the list. And it seems none of them was on TV/DVD.

But maybe they played them in some small live where we couldn't get the set list? I check edall the topics here : https://www.scandal-heaven.com/f38-live-performance

But maybe I missed a message with a set list  .whiteflag. 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:09 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Nice topic HRMT!  .happy. 

Well, you were already corrected by TGE and Kaitanuva about Cute! and Bitter chocolate.

I'm sure some songs in STANDARD album will be perform soon with incoming 2 Yokohama concerts which might soon to be release in DVD. I wish they can perform some old good stuff such as Emotion, Midnight Television, Hikare, Bright and Appletachi no dengon on those concerts.

Scandal in the House and Dobondobondo live would also be awesome too!! .wow. 

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Af8!

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmm...I could of sworn SO EASY was there, but I guess not? Oh, well then, I guess you're list is all good then!  .clap. Nice job!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:19 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Af8! wrote:Hmm...I could of sworn SO EASY was there, but I guess not? Oh, well then, I guess you're list is all good then! .clap. Nice job!

Hum I would be surprised if the lists are 100% correct now. Maybe someone will remember something about the songs.

MamiXHaruna wrote:Nice topic HRMT!  .happy. 

Well, you were already corrected by TGE and Kaitanuva about Cute! and Bitter chocolate.

I'm sure some songs in STANDARD album will be perform soon with incoming 2 Yokohama concerts which might soon to be release in DVD. I wish they can perform some old good stuff such as Emotion, Midnight Television, Hikare, Bright and Appletachi no dengon on those concerts.

Scandal in the House and Dobondobondo live would also be awesome too!! .wow. 

Hoping for 2 DVDS but yeah it's almost sure we will get some new songs on TV/DVD with the arenas, especially the songs from STANDARD. I cannot imagine even for a second that they will not play songs like STANDARD, Namida yo Hikare, Hachigatsu, Metronome, etc. Of course they will play a lot of classics but I think my head would explode if we don't see a lot of songs from STANDARD...

I'm really hoping they could play some other "old" songs too like Koe or the songs you mention but the chances are a bit smaller sadly. And yes, I'm actually praying every god in the universe that they play SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE, I'm crazy about that song and I would be so sad if they don't play it in the arenas so we could have it on DVD  Dead Onion  :stress: 

Anyways, please post information if you remember something about the songs okay~?  Thumbs Onion 

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:12 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Nice thread HRMT! Nice one 
Unfornately I can't help you that much but the timing is perfect since I was wondering if they really played Right Here during a tour? Do we have any videos or a track of this song played in live?
Thanks in advance!

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:21 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Right Here has been played during the Queens are Trumps tour 2012 : https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t6107-scandal-hall-tour-2012queens-are-trumps-kirifuda-wa-queen

Maybe during some other lives too but there is no video of it anywhere. At least that I could find!

Actually all their main album songs have been played live somewhere during a concert/hall tour. Just not all their special album songs like R-GIRL's ROCK! or ENCORE SHOW.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So they did played it!^^ Ah that is a nice song to perform in live, I wish I could see a video of it! .dies. 
Thanks for your answer!Wink

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:49 pm

victor_survive

victor_survive

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I agree, it's a pretty cool and interesting topic.
There was a video where Glamorous You was played, but it was a pretty short video (like 30 seconds).
Also in the video of Baby Action Tour, there are like 5 or 10 seconds or even less of Tokyo Skyscraper.

Last edited by victor_survive on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:16 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
"START" was performed at Square Enix Party 2007 (source)

btw, HRMT could you separate original and cover songs in the OP, plz?

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:00 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
victor_survive wrote:I agree, it's a pretty cool and interesting topic.
There was a video where Glamorous You was played, but it was a pretty short video (like 30 seconds).
Also in the video of Baby Action Tour, there are like 5 or 10 seconds or even less of Tokyo Skyscraper.

Is that 30 sec video available on youtube or something? Hum 30 seconds isn't really long it's more like a preview so not even sure it should be counted as "seen on TV".

sillentdx wrote:"START" was performed at Square Enix Party 2007 (source)

btw, HRMT could you separate original and cover songs in the OP, plz?

START has been removed from the live list then, thanks! And OMG the photos from 2007 wow, RINA so young xD

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV H-103_71553_3.jpg

About the covers well, I wanted to keep it simple and not have several lists. Even if it's a cover, these songs have been released on official SCANDAL CDs like R-GIRL's ROCK! or as B-side on singles. Why do you want to separate them?

EDIT: I added a (cover) for the cover songs but I think it's simpler to just keep 2 lists.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:23 pm

bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Namida yo Hikare was played during that Mezamashi live, altho only a part of it was shown on that news and at the end, it didnt get broadcasted when the show was aired Sad

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:38 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Osaka lover is also a cover

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:45 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
hapihapi wrote:Namida yo Hikare was played during that Mezamashi live, altho only a part of it was shown on that news and at the end, it didnt get broadcasted when the show was aired Sad

Hum well it's a new song, better to leave it on the list for now I think even if we got a short preview, we will surely get a video for it this year hopefully in the arenas or maybe during some summer festival broadcasted  Thumbs Onion 

kaitanuva wrote:Osaka lover is also a cover

Yeah and How Crazy too, forgot to look at the end of the list when I updated  Onion XD 

It's updated now.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:58 am

Mati Saurus

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I thought that they never played Koe live, but they did. Thare are no register of that at all? Not even a cellphone video?

SCANDAL songs never played live/on TV V9BqnPG

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:34 am

spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Mati Audia wrote:I thought that they never played Koe live, but they did. Thare are no register of that at all? Not even a cellphone video?

Cell phone videos are strictly not allowed during concerts in Japan, so you'd likely have a hard time finding a video of it from one of their Japanese shows. I'm not sure if they've ever played it outside of Japan where the rules aren't as strict.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:52 am

syakmp

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^ They have played Koe live when they were in Malaysia back in 2012 too. There's a few snippets of that here and there, I think. There was actually a phone recording of Koe from their STANDARD 2013 Hall Tour that can still be found in youtube, however abiding my forum rules it can't be shared here as like Spacecadet mentioned, it's prohibited. 

Af8! wrote:They've played SO EASY live before, I think it was on the 2013 tour. The one with the movie title that Awanai was used for. I'm pretty sure they played it.

I could've sworn that I saw it too. Either SO EASY or Natsu Neiro. One of them was played either in 2012 or 2013 for a tour that I'm pretty sure was just for Mania members. But I've looked through the setlists and I haven't found any with any of those songs. Maybe I've missed it or maybe I am just hallucinating lol but I'm pretty sure that Rina also wrote a blogpost soon after the concert saying that it was nice to play old songs again or something like that, and she mentioned SO EASY/Natsu Neiro in that post.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 am

raynsity

raynsity

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
spacecadet wrote:
Mati Audia wrote:I thought that they never played Koe live, but they did. Thare are no register of that at all? Not even a cellphone video?

Cell phone videos are strictly not allowed during concerts in Japan, so you'd likely have a hard time finding a video of it from one of their Japanese shows. I'm not sure if they've ever played it outside of Japan where the rules aren't as strict.
Well, in fact there was a cellphone video of Scandal's Standard Tour in Nagoya. It was even uploaded in SH before TGE asked the uploader to delete it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:57 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
A cellphone video isn't what I meant for this topic anyway, only real TV/DVD/official (quality) footage =P

They played Koe during the QAT tour and a few other times but it was never filmed. They even played it acoustic in a summer festival last year... I think one of the biggest hope for all fans is that they play in the arenas so we should get a video ^^

About SO EASY/Natsu Neiro I really haven't seen it anywhere in a set list but now ichiruki! you think they played it too  .omg. I also think they have play it, it really looks weird to me that they get 3 B-sides for Shoujo S and then never used them in a concert (well, FUTURE only in 2013). I think they must have play it in some short live and we didn't get the setlist posted or a thread for it.

But unless someone can find an old message/set list here or from a reliable source I can't mark it as live.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.