jump17

Caless Student
Caless Student
i dunno if this has been asked before, but i really wanna buy an album if there are any left and what not.

Back to top Go down

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
iTunes~?XD Sweating

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

jump17

Caless Student
Caless Student
well thanks to sony, itunes doesnt carry scandal song. hay naku pinoy ka pala

Back to top Go down

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
The only way you can obtain is 1. Digital download or 2. Buy their CD's. And yeah, thanks to Sony, their songs aren't anymore on iTunes. d\\\\'oh

Back to top Go down

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
eeeeeiiii~?!Really~!?i dun know that~lolz~ WTF!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

jump17

Caless Student
Caless Student
konohagure wrote:The only way you can obtain is 1. Digital download or 2. Buy their CD's. And yeah, thanks to Sony, their songs aren't anymore on iTunes. d\\\\'oh

yeah but from where???

Back to top Go down

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
Cdjapan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or HMV [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

These are the only sites i know of where you can buy.

Back to top Go down

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
@ kono
if i buy on the link you gave.
will it be send to other country as well?
I'm in indonesia UHUH!

Back to top Go down

konohagure

International Performer
International Performer
@vince: I'm not so sure about that. I myself haven't ordered from there.

Back to top Go down

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

vincendadiaz wrote:@ kono
if i buy on the link you gave.
will it be send to other country as well?
I'm in indonesia UHUH!

I'm from Indonesia too man..and of course yeah...it will come after about 1-2 weeks after the date release...but if YUH order from CD JAPAN sometimes it takes more time...so I suggest YUH to order from HMV...gurarararara!!!

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
I'm confused with HMV.
My keyword is scandal, and weird thing comes up.
Help Cry

Back to top Go down

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
^LOL! Of course it will! hahaha.....Try putting the exact name of what you'll be buying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
monogrith7 wrote:^LOL! Of course it will! hahaha.....Try putting the exact name of what you'll be buying

So i have to enter "taiyou to kimi ga egaku STORY" ?

Back to top Go down

monogrith7

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://monogrith7.deviantart.com/
I've tried the hmv link as well and yeah weird things really came out...try this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - hmv japan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
@monogrith
thq for the link

How much the shipping charges to indonesia?

Back to top Go down

suprema

Caless Student
Caless Student
jump17 wrote:i dunno if this has been asked before, but i really wanna buy an album if there are any left and what not.

It's kinda difficult to get hold of their early albums via the usual channels (like YesAsia, CDJapan/HMV).

If you meant digital files, there's only one that I can think of: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Unfortunately, it doesn't have SCANDAL yet. But I have the feeling that they may offer SCANDAL songs in the near future - you know, as their popularity grows.

vincendadiaz wrote:I'm confused with HMV.
My keyword is scandal, and weird thing comes up.
Help Cry

Are you browsing the HMV Japan website? It's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Then try to specify that you are looking for the artist 'SCANDAL'. Here's what I got: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by suprema on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged replies)

Back to top Go down

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
thq for the link @suprema

how much the shipping charges to indonesia?

Back to top Go down

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
If you want to buy some of their singles/albums you can try ebay. They don't have all of them though.

Back to top Go down

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got Best Scandal from yesasia.com (and I've got some other singles on order too!) . They're based in Hong King but ship anywhere, I think.

Back to top Go down