riansen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello, I'm a big fan of SCANDAL since 2011 living in Korea. When I went to Tokyo International Forum Hall to see SCANDAL's live concert last year, I was prevailed by their great performance and voice. Especially, TOMOMI Tongue

Happy 

On 3rd of August, there will be a rock festival nearby Seoul, Pentaport rock festival 2014. SCANDAL have been invited to this rock fes as a renowned foreign rock band. I'm really glad of that SCANDAL is becoming greater and greater band.

I thought maybe some members of SCANDAL HEAVEN are planning to go to Seoul to see SCANDAL. If there is someone who will join the rock fes for SCANDAL, plz give me a comment. Thanks Happy

Back to top Go down

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
I can't join but just wanted to welcome you here ^^  Peace Onion  Also you must have been really happy when they announced that SCANDAL will be part of the festival!  Tears of Joy 

Hope you make great memories of it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Woohoo we have someone repping us there! Welcome to the forum btw

Keep us updated on how everything goes

Back to top Go down