Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@Rank57: Unfortunately, it already is too late, especially if you want to go to 9/15 one. The scandal_band Twitter has been tweeting about which dates are selling out, and so far they have said that the 9/14, 9/15, and 9/19 Tokyo dates are sold out.

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

CaptainTimo

Caless Student
Caless Student
SPAM

Please Come To MALAYSIA !!!

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added SPAM. Off-topic and not relevant at all.)

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Hasenfu: Well, didn't get so lucky this time, but I'll try again next time, thanks!

@TGE: Thanks for the info as aways, guess I'll need to wait and confirm when I can actually go, and then verify if there are any more dates available, oh well... anyway, enjoy the show(s) for me and everyone here who can't go to this tour! I'm sure it will be amazing to see and hear them perform new songs live waaaayyyyy before we get the opportunity to buy their new single/album!

Back to top Go down
drake79

drake79

Caless Student
Caless Student
Sorry for the oot, since i'll be going to tokyo from 4-8 sept, is there any chances i can catch them in any live during my visit?
Just delete this post if it is too irrelevant, since i don't know where to ask to, and i'm too desperate knowing my visit is to early, thx b4 n after

Back to top Go down
Rank57

Rank57

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
drake79 wrote:Sorry for the oot, since i'll be going to tokyo from 4-8 sept, is there any chances i can catch them in any live during my visit?
Just delete this post if it is too irrelevant, since i don't know where to ask to, and i'm too desperate knowing my visit is to early, thx b4 n after

After a quick search on SCANDAL's official site, it seems their next live really is only the Akasaka one from the 10 Days Tour, so it will be a little difficult for you to see them live during your visit to Tokyo.

But depending of how long you stay in Japan, you can still see them perform in Osaka, as days 23, 24 and 26 still have tickets available. I really thought about going to Osaka for this tour, but the bullet train ticket is more expensive than the live itself, and traveling that much in one day is not for me anymore.

Well, for you, me and people planning trips to Japan later, I'm sure there are more lives coming, such as when they release their new album, which, if we are lucky, may happen before the end of the year...

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Woow, they will release their first four single ("DOLL", SAKURA Goodbye, Shoujo S, and Yumemiru Tsubasa) on 7" VINYL, but they'll only sell them at this tour!

http://k.scandal-4.com/mob/pageShw.php?site=n12&ima=0512&cd=analog

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Here are the goods for the tour:

Spoiler:

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
The shirts and towels are cool Nice one I'm always surprised with how many things they sell, really wonder how much money they make of it lol

Back to top Go down
MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The Photo Album seems nice. I want one. .toj. and of course, the One Piece of Rina..

If only someone would shop for me there.. .whiteflag.

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The goods are beautiful,i like especially the muffler.
Will be a Fantastic and Awesome Tour .wow.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

today set list with three new songs!

01. SCANDAL BABY
02. SCANDAL no Theme
03. Rising Star
04. Orange Juice
05. Hitotsu Dake
06. Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne
07. STANDARD
08. Onegai Navigation (New song)
09. Kan Biiru (New song)
10. Switch
11. Yoake no Ryuuseigun
12. Image (New song)
13. Your song
14. Space Ranger
15. DOLL

Encore:
16. Shunkan Sentimental

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
What is this sorcery, I just posted 30 seconds ago that I am impatient to see the setlist and the new songs name and booooooooom here is the setlist haha thanks!

Well I was expecting a bit more new songs? Of course 3 is nice but I thought with this whole concept there would be slightly more. Well it's still great! Just was prepared mentally to see a bit more =P

About the songs title well.... Can Beer lol??? What? ^^ Is that a fun song by TIMO haha?

Onegai Navigation sounds fun too Peace Onion

Back to top Go down
reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ maybe they are going to sing those three songs in these tokyo 5 days and other three in osaka? seems possible

can beer MUST be a timo song/solo. if not, I would be sad ahah .lol.

Back to top Go down
Ono Sasazaki

Ono Sasazaki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://ono-sasazaki.tumblr.com/
Tomomi tweeted that everyday they would deliver a completely different set list. Idk if that means they'll play more new songs, or just the same new songs but different other songs. I think they'll play more new songs though. It makes more sense. 

These three new songs sound very interesting. I think I'm most curious about Onegai Navigation. Also, really happy and surprised they played Rising Star and Hitotsu Dake!Happy

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 NPtInLh
四 天 王 の S C A N D A L
Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ah ok so there might be other new songs, it makes sense Happy Let's see what happens the other days then hehe Nice one

I feel like Image is a RINA song .shy.

Back to top Go down
schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow,3 new songs is wonderful !

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down
hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Interesting, it has been a while since they've played Hitotsu Dake...

About the 3 new songs... It's quite interesting when it comes to their titles. Onegai Navigation sounds like a fun song... If we get another 3 or so more new songs then we should also expect a new album I guess

Back to top Go down
Metal Mickey

Metal Mickey

International Performer
International Performer
"Can Beer" make me think of the drama "Hotaru no Hikari" (ホタルノヒカリ).
Those who'd watched the drama should know what I mean haha!

Back to top Go down
AndraFahlevi

AndraFahlevi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://andrafahlevi.wordpress.com
Congrats! TGE ,i am envy  .pinch.

I cant wait the new song !

Back to top Go down
neotono

neotono

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Woooow. It's been a while since they last played Hitotsu Dake and they were very young back then!
About the new songs.... can't wait to hear them!

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 9CS8aFq
Back to top Go down
kakotov

kakotov

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/kakotov/
it's a great setlist 

IMAGE would be the likely new single

Almond Crush Team  .love.
@kakotov
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
Soooo loking forward to friday  Onion Love

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down
bad-apple

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
^ have fun! 
and please write us a live report :D

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 Zd1XFwZ
Back to top Go down
Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
wow 3 new songs.... i can`t wait to hear the songs

Kyuu ni Kite Moratte Gomen. 2014~Shinkyoku Yaru Kara Kiite Yo~ - Page 2 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down
Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
hapihapi wrote:^ have fun! 
and please write us a live report :D

Thank you!
I'll arrive in Japan on Friday morning, then entrance and check-in procedure and in the evening there's the concert. This will be a super-monster-hammer-day for me (because I probably won't be able to sleep during the flight) but after I've fallen asleep for I guess 24 hours I will write a report! Promise!  Nice one

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.