Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
For my sister I choose Haruna, cause she independent, strong personality, serious and don't like talk too much. That way as brother and sister we don't bother each other own business and we can just respect each other as family .Unless there's something serious to discuss.
But for a friend she is my last option among other Scandal members Onion Smile

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'll pick Haruna! I want to be close to her. Talk about things I never thought I would with her. Ask her to teach me how to play guitar. (I can play but only the basic chords) And yeah, introduced me to her friends!

Back to top Go down

RinaKawaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
If I were to wake up and find out that Rina's my sister, the first thing I would do, would be to ask her to teach me the DRUMS!!!!!

Back to top Go down

brim32

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
If this were really happening....then Mami will be my choice...

Reasons: Simply because she is the gamer guitarist otaku.....

Back to top Go down

LexiconDevil

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://davegrohlssideburns.tumblr.com
I would like to have Haruna as a sister, she's very responsible and mature and I think she's the most capable to take care of me. I'm a little lazy, hehehe.

I think I would be the happiest girl alive if I had a girl like her as my sister. She's just so cool!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

SeleneUsagi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I think that have a SCANDAL member would be interesting buy I gonna be honest
a brother/sister is created to fight against them all the time Rage 

I don't want to fight against SCANDAL Shy 

But a broter/sister is here when you are alone, they defends you and they support you
so if I wake up and a SCANDAL member would be my sister I would like to have TOMOMI as a sister
I want to have someone to protect against the bad people that would try to hurt her and support in everything and fight at the same time Smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cool
Back to top Go down

GXhot

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://last.fm/user/GuidedShot
If I had one of them as my sister, that would be Mami. She would be meaningful for me based on her interest of music.

Back to top Go down

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Rina.... Meh! Too Kawai..
Haruna... Nope.. Too badass and too hot.. 
Mami.. No way! Too cool and too beautiful.. 

I would curse fate having them as my sister, making me have 0% chance to be their special someone (atleast for now, I have 0.0001% chance.clap. )

Then, I will choose Tomomi as my Sister. I will spoil her and I will guard her against bad guys. It would also increase my chances with either Mami, Haruna or Rina since I will meet them through Tomomi.love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Rencast_Guilty

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://seff-the-scandalous.tumblr.com/
I'd rather have Mami as my sis....I love Rina so much that I can't have a blood relation with her... I'll also have Mami teach me epic guitar playing techniques.nice.

LOVE !!!!!RINA OVERLOAD!!!!! LOVE

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
!!!
Back to top Go down

Tamayori

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'd go with Mami, just cause we can bond over games and other otaku things. But i wouldn't want to have a blood relationship with them either, too much weird thoughts when that happens

Back to top Go down

ghelilayxmami

Caless Student
Caless Student
say huwattt...!!! in what dream dimension have i entered....

but i'd choose mami.... hwow... that'd be great... my sister's gonna play guitar with me.... sugee

Back to top Go down

ScandalLove

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll pick Haru.. Love She would be a protective and lovable and caring and sweet and cool sister.
I also want to have an older sister Shy But I do not care if one day she would me my sister I will love her so much.. She can also introduce me to the other members (Which i also love) and be one of them! Happy

Hi 
Happy.Unity.Heart Strong.
Back to top Go down