Riki

Caless Student
Caless Student
then, my sister would be tomomi, rina or mami... i could meet haruna by one of em... Love

Back to top Go down

ayane52

Caless Student
Caless Student
first, laugh at it!!
second be pissed to myself knowing that haruna(the one that im engaged with) is my sister? OMG LOLed

Back to top Go down

RP

International Performer
International Performer
nooooooo!!!!WTF! i would scream like that and sleep again..incest is forbidden..hahaha!wake me up again when their close to me but not blood related.. UHUH! but if it cant be helped, its TOMOMI for a younger sister and MAMI for an older one..

Back to top Go down

JasonKUN

Caless Student
Caless Student
SPAM

i don't want them to be my sister but my GirlFriend..haha..the special one..LOL Amazed just kidding

Back to top Go down

yoychi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'd pick HARUNA. I feel she's kinda cool as a sister. Happy

Back to top Go down

sherbs

Caless Student
Caless Student
if i woke up and found out that Rina is my sister... i would definitely die mentally! and ask her to be with my side always! ill ask her to cook me breakfast and sing for me and teach me how to play drums :D :D :D

Back to top Go down

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Firstly, I'd love to have Tomo as my sister so she can teach me Bass and coz she's playful. Plus, I get to listen to her cute-ass voice all day long. Then, I'd get her to introduce me to Rina so Rina will love me coz I'm her friend's 'lil brother. After that, I'd get Rina to teach me Drums and I'd try and get her to get a solo in the next SCANDAL song. xPPPP

Back to top Go down

davidguy

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't want them as a sister D: I have enough sisters and you would be forced to only love them as a sister

Back to top Go down

Innoveda

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lol, after watching the video that Yuu subbed, I'd realise my plan would work even better. Coz Rina loves the guitarist pose... And I can play guitar + pose... :DDDDD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature credit goes to Goku from Zelda-Infinite!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shishishi~! It spilled my Royal Blood... My heart won't stop beating...!
Back to top Go down

brlyan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
only one right? then may be I will have anyone beside haruna lol~ anybody is okay~ because they're all charming lol~

Back to top Go down

TREvolution

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://toshi-riku.deviantart.com/
This is quite a hard one hahaha, I'll get back to ya when I decide if I even am able to decide lol

Back to top Go down

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
It would be Rina.. (though my favorite is Haruna, we have only 6 days age gap so I won't consider her.. Haha LOL) Rina is the youngest among SCANDAL, and I am very fond of girls younger than me (probably because i'm the youngest in my family and I wanted a younger sister so badly).. haha.. that's the only reason..

If she will be my sister, I think she will grow spoiled.. haha I will hug her every time ( like what Yui is doing with Azunyan! haha) Happy Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

kaiden

Caless Student
Caless Student
I think rina would be a great sister. Although any could be my sis as long as they hook me up with tomo~~ wa kaka~~ Cool

Back to top Go down

xFreezex

Caless Student
Caless Student
If Rina is my sister, I think I wouldn't let any guys near her.... Onion Whip , but I think I would rather have Haruno as an older sis as I always wish to have 1. Onion Please

Back to top Go down

firelit

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
actually any one would be fine but but still I would slap myself silly to see if one of SCANDAL is really my older sister.

Back to top Go down

Vinimin

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Another sister?! I'd have four then lol @.@ And that also means another older one >_<'

I'd pick either Rina or Mami. Rina's energetic and seems fun to be around. Mami is kool, could teach me guitar and also seems fun, oh nearly forgot she's a gamer and likes animu too :3

Not Haruna though because I'd ask my new sister to let me meet her ofcourse ^_^

Kimi ni aitai, ima aitai. Nemure nai yoru mo, yume no naka de. Zutto, nee zutto. Ukande kiete yuku memory~
Back to top Go down

rieatsu

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm pretty greedy so can they all be my sisters? :D

Back to top Go down

Azumi_June

Banned
Banned
i choose RINA-chan!!
well,if can i want all of em' become my sisters!
[will be more female daughters in my family] yaayy!!! Clap

スキャンダル!
Back to top Go down

joshua1192

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will ask her that will be MAMI to slap me at the face to whether am i dreaming or not. If is real oh god thank you. I will surely bring her with to school and show off to everyone MAMI is my sister.

Back to top Go down

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Haru-nee should definitely be my sister, and Mami too! Both of them can teach me how to jam on the guitar! D:

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
i'll pick Tomomi, Rina or Mami as my sister... so that makes Haruna an exception. Ehem you know why i didn't include her to be my sister? simply because i want Haruna to be their sister-in-law Evil Grin

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

nekomami

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
it doesent matter, because if Rina is my sister, i will invite all scandal member to my house and enjoy my time with them. and finally married with mami who is rina's friend hahahaa LOVE

Back to top Go down

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
oh, i cannot imagine Haruna being my sister. nooooo! Tantrum Onion

but i guess Tomomi would be a great one, i think she will be a sweet, thoughtful and loving sister. Thumbs Onion

Back to top Go down

lasalista09

Caless Student
Caless Student
i would be greatful. hahaha. i want tomomi to be my sis, because she play's the bass guitar very well, she's my idol. hahaha. Nice One

Back to top Go down

shinaii

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://ameblo.jp/shinaiko/
Haruna !
I love her !
she looks like an adorable sister ♥

ROAR OUT LOUDER !!!
Back to top Go down