lotusnipe

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will choose Haruna. She is the most matured and seems to be a good elder sister.

Back to top Go down

7350legend

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It will have to be Haruna.
1st, I'll make myself go back to sleep and give myself a kick by falling off the bed to make sure that no one did inception on me.
Next, if true, I'll serve her well and be a good little brother.LOL.
Lastly, I'll enjoy life like never before.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!"~ Yusei Fudo
Back to top Go down

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
if i woke up and see TOMOMI as my sister i would be so happy, and then we would do sister stuff together, and then she'll teach me to play the bass guitar and it would feel as if i'm in heaven already!!!

Back to top Go down

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rina ! because shes so darn cute !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Hawaii fan

International Performer
International Performer
i would want RINA to be my sister!!! she can teach me how to play the drums better!! haha Amazed if not MAMI! she would be an awesome sis since she has some similar interests like me.

then i can ask either one of them to invite TOMOMI and HARUNA over! then it would be a big family! haha Sushi Onion hang out with all of them. haha

SCANDAL is the Most Powerful Japanese Girl Rock Band  

HARUNA, MAMI, TOMOMI, RINA!!

''If there's no Rina, there won't be SCANDAL anymore.''- Ono Haruna

"You can go anywhere.
You can choose the way to go on your own
The answer is for sure not just one

What's your Standard?!" - "STANDARD" SCANDAL
Back to top Go down

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
lol..
i already know that mami-nee is my sister..
i wont be surprised anymore xD

userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

damatte0924

International Performer
International Performer
I'd like Mami to be my other big sister. I want to learn from her awesome guitar prowess, read manga and go to anime conventions with her, oh and taste her cooking. And of course meet the rest of SCANDAL! WEEE ONEE-SAMA!!!! LOVE (lol...siscom?)

Last edited by damatte0924 on Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Naoki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'll Choose Haru!

Lol.. then i'll play the piano along with her guitar? lol
or if can't then play the guitar along with her^^

I'll Bite, but lets be friends^^
Back to top Go down

bucketzhead.kfc

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmm IF[i] this is really happening. . . . . Nani?

I'll pick RINA Onion huh? or TOMOMI and ask them to introduce me to HARU Onion Please haha . . . . . .and i'll be the happiest person in the world TOJ Onion

Back to top Go down

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
haruna cause she's the most i like ;D

Back to top Go down

scankpearldal

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://kp3partsandmusic.blogspot.com/
i'll definitely want HARUNA-sama to be my big sister!! Amazed

Back to top Go down

Dante:3

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mami is kind of like me and I wouldn't mind having tomomi as an older sis too.

But having Rina as a sis would be a curse. Y'know...I don't wanna marry my sister...

:3
yay :3:3:3 koi moyou pv my version
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

puleng

Caless Student
Caless Student
i will choose RINA because i want to have a baby sister like her....haha Happy

Back to top Go down

SouLRac25

Caless Student
Caless Student
I will slap my face twice HORA!
I will look at her again(RINA)
And pray, say thank you! and the JAMMING begins! hahaha
She will be my sister/drummer, and I'll be her guitarist LOVE

Back to top Go down

fikhuri

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i choose Rina for my sister
first,maybe i just keep silenced without any words
and then,i went back to sleep again
if Rina wake me up with playing drums in front of me
suddenly i wake up,and ask her to teach me playing drums

Back to top Go down

kylelaluces

International Performer
International Performer
http://kylefranzlaluces.blogspot.com/
Haven't really given it much thought yet. But for the sake of answering the question... I guess it'd be cool to have an older sister, and I want it to be Haru.

IDK. Being the eldest in the group and the "de facto" leader, she comes across to me as someone who can really be like an older sister type. I would assume that she treats her bandmates much like her sisters, and that she takes care of them, gives them advice when they ask, and is just there for them when they need someone to be there... That to me is my ideal older sister. And I would be very blessed to have someone like her not just in my life, but in my immediate family as well. :)

Back to top Go down

kawaii93

International Performer
International Performer
I'll choose MAMI as my big sister.
First I'll rub my eyes, then start hitting myself, and then finally bang my head against the wall.

I finally have somebody to play video games with! Clap

Back to top Go down

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rina-onee-chan~~ ^ ^
Haha, I can't imagine :D

Back to top Go down

bleachnlife

International Performer
International Performer
I'd go WTF because I'm an only child and having SCANDAL Mami has my sis would be awkward and funny....
I'd go to my mum and ask how the hell Mami is my sister cause shes Japanese and Chinese... like is she adopted or what?

Last edited by bleachnlife on Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

SCANDAL Haruna Happy SCANDAL Mami Nice One SCANDAL Tomomi  LOL  SCANDAL Rina UHUH! SCANDAL
SCANDAL brightens my everyday

Back to top Go down

SecretBase

Caless Student
Caless Student
NOTHING

Back to top Go down

Hernie

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hmm...I would yell out YES!!!, do a little celebratory dance and believe that god exists. :D

For which of the scandal member to be my sister, well...it wouldnt really matter to be honest. As long as it's not Rina. Then the long lost sister can introduce me to SCANDAL personally. Especially Rina Wink. WOOO!!!~

Back to top Go down

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
I would like Haru as my sis as her "leader" qualities fit as a sis to me, but I don't want that.. Onion Shy

So I pick Mami.. Clap She seems to take care of the other girls and acts as a big sister to them as seen on the DVD where Mami comforts the crying Tomo and also the emotional Haru. Smile Not to mention Mami massaging the other members! Aww..

So when I wake up, I will hug her! And ask her to teach me guitar! Oh I think I'm gonna die of hapiness before i cand do all that! lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

ganstream1

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://www.ariefzainal.com
I think I'd be the only one in here who'd curse fate and damned it to hell.

Because yeah, I don't want any of them to be my sister... if you know what I mean. Whistle

"With ticket, it took us 5 minutes to get from Shiroten to Osaka Jyo-Hall. But for SCANDAL, it took them 6 years."
Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I have to agree with ganstream1 !
I just wish I was young, handsome and Japanese ( Thats a lot to wish for ! ) so Tomomi would fall in love with me !
But then all the other members would hate me !

Back to top Go down

xKai

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It would be Haru for me,
she look like a big sis to me...

SCANDAL is a part of my life
SCANDAL is in my blood

RINA :3
Back to top Go down