HaRinax

Caless Student
Caless Student
all of them, of course I would faint Rich

Back to top Go down

If One Of The Scandal Members Is Your Sis Who?Why?
Posted on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:06 pm

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
As It Is Said In the Topic Title If You Will Be given A Chance To have One Of The Scandal Member to Be Your Very Own Sister..Who And Why?..And Will She be You little Sister Or Big Sister?..
Come And Share your Answers:D

Well For Me I Will Choose Tomomi!:D(Obviously.xD)
Because to have Her As My Little Sister Will Be The Happiest Life That I Would Have:)
Imagine Her Cheering You Whenever your'e Sad:D Both Of You Will Play Music When She's Not with Her band:D
And All Of Her Joke's and Goofiness Will Complete Your Whole Day:)

But I Really like To have Haruna As My Big sister:D You all Know Why:D Because She's An S-type Girl:)
Such A Leader with her as your sister there's a 100% Chance That you will Reach Your dream:) Clap Amazed

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  Rich

SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    Balloon .
Back to top Go down

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yeah, definitively Tomo, in my case it doesn't matter if she was my big sister or little sister, but for pretty much the exact same reasons as you. xD

She would brighten my day at any time. Ho Onion

Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
imagine Seeing her Very Cheerful Like in this Gif:D

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down

Hammer

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yes this is exactly what I mean. I had those pictures in mind when I was writing... just look at that.... how can that not make you smile? xD

Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
Agreed UHUH!

She is The Angel Of My Life:)
Dies

Back to top Go down

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
MERGED SIMILAR TOPICS.

---------------------------
I am now an inactive admin.
I can still be around from time to time if my help is needed, but for urgent matters you can contact the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

|| [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ||
Back to top Go down

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
oops ididn't know I made the same topic...sorry.. Please
Btw..Just Wanna Share My Answer I'd choose tomomi as my little sister:D Just Imagine A siter like Her Who Cheers you Up When your Sad:)...and With Her Goofy Action and impersonation You gain Strength:D
Woow...That Would Be the Happiest Thing That will Happen to me:D

Clap

Back to top Go down

RonCortez

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
For me I would choose Haruna because she would treats me like her little brother, and that she takes care of me, gives me advice when i ask,and would help me with homeworks.That to me is my ideal older sister.

Back to top Go down

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll choose... Mami! Out of randomness XD
Okay, maybe because she kinda looks like someone you can count on
First I'll make sure it's not a dream, then we'll probably do some brother-sister activity. But most of all, I'd like to consult some of my problems with her. I think I would consult more if I had an older sibling :D
Lastly, I'll ask her to teach me how to cook XD I'm reaallly terrible at cooking

Back to top Go down

Takoyaki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shit, it will be a blast! If I'll pick one member, it'll be Mami! Of course, sh's my favorite x3

What will I do when I wake up in that AWESOME situation? I'll have fun with her, ask her to teach me awesome guitar playing. And of course our mutual interests like playing video games, talking and watching anime! It'll also be cute if we'll have heart to heart talk. LOL.

LOVE
Love
Back to top Go down

AbedPauloHossain

International Performer
International Performer
For me mami. since we're both an otaku, it would be awesome if she were my sister.

Mamitasu! LOVE
Back to top Go down

barzurc

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.youtube.com/ryanbarrmusic
I for one would take anyone of them as a SIS. We could rock out and jam together. But if I had to pick just one it would be MAMI

Back to top Go down

knight10

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i'll choose Rina-de as my sister...

coz now.. i'm considering Rina-de as my Mentor for me to enhance my drums skills CANTA Love

Back to top Go down

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I would be really upset because I want to run away with Tomomi ( don't tell my wife ! )

Back to top Go down

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I know Mami's my favorite member and all, but realistically speaking, I think Rina would probably be the best older sister figure for me. She seems like a very responsible person, and she seems like someone you can count on. She also has a mother-like quality to her. She also seems like a pretty cool person to be around.

I feel like if Mami or Tomomi were my sisters, I would probably never get anything done because we would be doing something all of the time. They seem more suitable to be my friend than my sisters.

I don't know why, but Haruna seems like the kind of sister that would pick on me all of the time, but would still be a good sister. She would be the kind of sister that when she sees kids picking on me, she would say, "Hey don't pick on my little brother, only I can pick on him!" I see her as more of an older brother kind of figure. hehe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
youtube page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
our music page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

OtusIII

Caless Student
Caless Student
I wouldn't pick Mami cause I love Mami but not in a big sister way. I think my obsession is pretty unhealthy.

But I'd pick Tomomi to be my sister cause she's hilarious and we would probably have lots of fun together. She's totes adorbz

Back to top Go down

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
hmmmm .... this is hard because I never had a sister in real life but I would certainly accept if one day I would wake up and find out that Haru/Rina would be my sister

I think Haru would be great if she would be my older sister that would protect me if someone messes on me... I think I will also learn a lot from her

As for Rina I would like her to be my younger sister which I would care the most and will always look up to me. I just feel like I could really bond with her just like in anime's wherein the older brother always bonds with his younger sister..... Happy

Back to top Go down

Leyh

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rheyolds?feature=mhee
I think, Rina can be my older sister, she looks like me in the caracter, and if one day she really become my sister, I'll do : O_O and after Happy

x)

Back to top Go down

jpopishot

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://swif.forumotion.com/
i'd pick Rina or Tomomi. Rina because then we can play drums and rant and have fun, and Tomo because then we could prank people and joke around all day, plus she can teach me the Bass.

Jpop kicks American music's ass BLEH! but SCANDAL rules them all
Back to top Go down

Ceej!~

International Performer
International Performer
http://myscandalous-world.tumblr.com
I want the 4 of them as my sisters.. omg. especially Haruna and Rina. LOVE

~ Morning Musume '15 ~
Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi
visit me on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

*Haru~Chan*

Caless Student
Caless Student
yamato wrote:Hey scandals fans like the topic says what will you do if one day you woke up and find out that one of the scandal girls were your sister

choose only ONE person

FOR ME I CHOOSE HARUNA i think she will make a awesome sis

Clap

Hai hai! Haruna would be an awesome older sister for me!! Love

Love
Mami-chan
Back to top Go down

*Haru~Chan*

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:I would be really upset because I want to run away with Tomomi ( don't tell my wife ! )

HAHAHA!! LOL That would awesome!

Love
Mami-chan
Back to top Go down

Mr. Suzuki

International Performer
International Performer
choose Tomomi . because I love Rina-chan

RIIIINNNNAAAAA-CHAAAAANN

Back to top Go down

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mine would be HARU

Aww I think,I would lock us in my room and I would snuggle with her all day LOVE

Back to top Go down