Posted Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Ok I just counted again after your post silentdx. I have all my datas from the CDs booklets.

I miscounted the very first time T_T Here are my results (again...):

Lyrics
TIMO: 29
RINA: 14
MAMI: 8
HARU: 11
SCANDAL: 16

I had some errors actually on my datas... T_T

TIMO has 29, SCANDAL is credited for MIDNIGHT TELEVISION I checked in the booklets for Namida no Regrets and ENCORE SHOW. And SCANDAL is also co-credited for KOSHI-TANTAN so that's a +2 for SCANDAL and a -1 for TIMO. For RINA's lyrics you are missing Rainy so that makes it 14.

Music
TIMO: 1
RINA: 5
MAMI: 5
HARU: 0
SCANDAL: 2

Well anyways, don't want to check 150 times ^^ The music part seems correct.

Thank you HRMT for the correction. That is noted. .uhuh.

sillentdx wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:
Fastest Girl band to perform at Budokan since debut (already surpassed though)
Srsly, by whom?
-------------------
Thanks, HRMT. I will edit the huwiki article accordingly.

Uhm.... Sorry for my wrong post. .whistle. IT WILL be surpassed by Silent Siren next year since they are scheduled to perform at Budokan this January.

Can you suggests what category I will this records/recognition?

Fastest Girl band to perform at Budokan since debut
First Band to first girl band to achieve four consecutive top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly charts

SCANDAL Book of Records - Page 2 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Book of Records
Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:19 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Yoake is their new highest sale for a single: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Yoake_no_Ryuuseigun

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
The Book is now updated... Plus with additional new records

F. SPECIAL RECORDS

• The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart
  • Fastest Girl Band to perform at Budokan since their debut

What do you think? Is it a good idea? Can we add more on this category?

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:Yoake is their new highest sale for a single: http://www.generasia.com/wiki/Yoake_no_Ryuuseigun

Thank you HRMT..  .clap. 

I'm expecting it already. I was looking at the generasia website last tuesday but it was still not updated that time.. Congrats to Scandal... Nice one

I hope they can break more of the records they set in the future...

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
It's a good idea but not sure what other records they have like that or where you can find sources =(

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Few more:
1. SCANDAL Summit Vol. 3 became the most viewed live stream on Ustream source
2. First Japanese band to have a song in a Microsoft Windows CM (Satisfaction) source
3. (HARU/MAMI/TIMO) First Japanese female musicans to have a signature guitar issued by Squier source
3/5. Second all-female band to have a 2-day solo concert in the Yokohama Arena (first was Princess Princess in 1991!) source

+1 for the lulz: First Japanese band/musican to have a featured article on the Hungarian Wikipedia
+another 1 for the lulz: First Japanese band/musican to feature on the main page of the Hungarian Wikipedia (check it tomorrow Tongue)

Oh, and btw
MamiXHaruna wrote:The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart
That's untrue. It should be something like this: "The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart starting from their debut album"

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:02 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
terrific numbers and records ! im stonished to read this numbers  
probably the most impressive step is that Scandal are the fatest girl band to make a live at Budokan since their debut!
29 lyrics by Tomomi  .clap. 
and also 21 live for the longest tour in 2013,incredible.

SCANDAL = L e g e n d  .wow. 
awesome topic thanks ! super job

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:59 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Update: Additional Special Records. .happy.

SCANDAL - Second all-female band to have a 2-day solo concert in Yokohama Arena
HARUNA/MAMI/TOMOMI - First Japanese female musicians to have a signature guitar issued by Squier

sillentdx wrote:Few more:
1. SCANDAL Summit Vol. 3 became the most viewed live stream on Ustream source
2. First Japanese band to have a song in a Microsoft Windows CM (Satisfaction) source
3. (HARU/MAMI/TIMO) First Japanese female musicans to have a signature guitar issued by Squier source
3/5. Second all-female band to have a 2-day solo concert in the Yokohama Arena (first was Princess Princess in 1991!) source

+1 for the lulz: First Japanese band/musican to have a featured article on the Hungarian Wikipedia
+another 1 for the lulz: First Japanese band/musican to feature on the main page of the Hungarian Wikipedia (check it tomorrow Tongue)

Oh, and btw
MamiXHaruna wrote:The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart
That's untrue. It should be something like this: "The First Girl Band to achieve 5 consecutive Top 5 positions in the Oricon Weekly Chart starting from their debut album"

Thank you Silentdx...  .smile. Very nice information. I added the two of your suggestion. Thank you also for correcting me...

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo wrote:It's a good idea but not sure what other records they have like that or where you can find sources =(

Yeah.. It's gonna be hard to get this record and monitor it.. I hope we can find a few more. Thank you HRMT for the big contribution to this record book..

schiapcom wrote:terrific numbers and records ! im stonished to read this numbers  
probably the most impressive step is that Scandal are the fatest girl band to make a live at Budokan since their debut!
29 lyrics by Tomomi  .clap. 
and also 21 live for the longest tour in 2013,incredible.

SCANDAL = L e g e n d  .wow. 
awesome topic thanks ! super job

Thanks schiapcom.. This is pretty much the reason why we made this record book. For us to appreciate their awesomeness.. Nice one 

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
UPDATED: New numbers of the Sales of Yoake no Ryuuseigun... It seems that the sales keeps on increasing.

I'm currently working on "The Most Played Songs during One Man Lives". Here are the list that was written in the website of the genererasia of their One Man Lives:

1. [2010.06.14] Ameagari no Kessan ~Edo Hen~ "Zettai ni Makerarenai Tatakai ga Koko ni wa Aru"
2. [2010.06.16] Ameagari no Kessan ~Naniwa Hen~ "Zettai ni Makerarenai Tatakai ga Koko ni wa Aru"
3. [2010.12.24] SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE "BEST★Xmas 2"
4. [2011.07.09–2011.07.10] SCANDAL ONE-MAN LIVE IN Shikoku "Kyuu ni Kite Gomen."
5. [2011.12.22] SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE "BEST★Xmas 3"
6. [2012.03.28] SCANDAL JAPAN TITLE MATCH LIVE 2012 "SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN"
7. [2012.09.07-2012.09.09] SCANDAL LIVE "Kyu ni Kite Gomen." in Koriyama & Morioka
8. [2012.12.23] BEST★Xmas 4
9. [2013.01.19] S(CANDAL) M(ANIA) SONIC 2013 -Hello, New Year-
10. [2013.03.03] SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 "Wonderful Tonight"
11. [2013.05.04-2013.05.07] SCANDAL LIVE "Kyu ni Kite Gomen." in Shimane & Tottori
12. [2013.12.23] BEST★X'mas 5
13. [2014.05.02-2014.05.10] SCANDAL Toppatsu One-Man Series "Kyuu ni Kite Gomen." in Kita
14. [2014.06.22] SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 "360°" (SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014「360°」)
15. [2014.06.28-2014.06.29] SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 "FESTIVAL"

I'm having trouble getting the Setlist of S(CANDAL) M(ANIA) SONIC 2013 and SCANDAL LIVE "Kyu ni Kite Gomen." in Koriyama & Morioka. I hope you guys can help me... .please.

So far, here are the top 5 songs.

1. SCANDAL BABY
2. Doll
3. ESY (Tie with Doll)
4. Space Ranger
5. LOVE SURVIVE (Tie with Space Ranger - which is the biggest surprise to me... .omg. )

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:43 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

MamiXHaruna wrote:I'm having trouble getting the Setlist of S(CANDAL) M(ANIA) SONIC 2013 and SCANDAL LIVE "Kyu ni Kite Gomen." in Koriyama & Morioka. I hope you guys can help me...  .please.

S(CANDAL) M(ANIA) SONIC 2013 -Hello,New Year- set list:

Spoiler:

Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Koriyama & Morioka set list:

Spoiler:

SCANDAL Book of Records - Page 2 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:22 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Update: Added a new category - Most Played Songs During One Man Lives

Here is the top three list:
1. Scandal Baby - 14/14 in Set list
2. Doll - 13/14
3. Space Ranger, ESY and Love Survive - 12 / 14

I really find Love Survive surprising as I tally it. .whistle. It seems like they never missed singing it during one man lives ever since its debut..

thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:I'm having trouble getting the Setlist of S(CANDAL) M(ANIA) SONIC 2013 and SCANDAL LIVE "Kyu ni Kite Gomen." in Koriyama & Morioka. I hope you guys can help me...  .please.

S(CANDAL) M(ANIA) SONIC 2013 -Hello,New Year- set list:

Spoiler:

Kyuu ni Kite Gomen. in Koriyama & Morioka set list:

Spoiler:

Thanks a lot TGE..clap. I'm actually thinking of you as I asked for the set list. I'm glad you read it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:42 am

ariadne32391

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
Oooh! I really like this!  Nice one

SCANDAL Book of Records - Page 2 Sig10LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:08 pm

Crei

Crei

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
woah! 14/14 for SCANDAL BABY on one man lives.. but they hardly play it on their latest's Gigs.. only once(on their Anniversary) that i know of. Doll on the other hand is there every-single-time. looks to me like its something special to them and is reserved for Very important Events. hmm..

BTW.. a very good read. thanks for the effort!

SCANDAL Book of Records - Page 2 VbIpsX2
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:46 am

mumu

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
AH ! IMPRESSIVE ! NICE THREAD . got many info about them . sankyu for sharing

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]