Posted Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:06 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Too late for this year obviously but maybe if the staff likes the idea it could happen next year.

I think the fans could have some more fun by celebrating SCANDAL's members birthday on SH.

Because their birthdays are only in May and August I thought that maybe we could label these months as "Birthday months" and run something special on SH:

- May: Special MAMIxTOMOMI month
- August: Special HARUNAxRINA(xSCANDAL) month (if we want to include the band's birthday =P)

The idea would be to run a banner contest like we do for each release and also maybe to open a special "wishes and art" contest so that fans can post their drawings, poems, etc. This could be nice for SH and the fans for several reasons:

- it creates "events" on the site which can never be bad to have an active site!
- a lot of fans seem to be creative so it could motivate them by participating in the contests
- new temporary banners for the site

There could be one contest for each girl or maybe just a one for each month. For example in May the contest could have 3 categories to get 3 banners (1 for MAMI, 1 for TOMOMI and 1 with both). You can then put them both up at the same time when the first birthday comes or only one at a time, etc depends what you want to do and how much time you have to do it. It could be 2 banners for MAMI, 2 for TOMOMI, etc.

Even if they just released a single/album you could put them up for a few days only or you could expand the number of banners to 6 so both "events" can be up at the same time. I mean it's not like they only a single out for 2 weeks, after the birthdays the single's banners will still be there =P

The "wishes and art" contest could have several categories like: poem, drawing, photo montage, video montage, memes, etc. At the end SH members could vote for each category (or maybe just the staff?). Well it's not like there will be 2000 submissions for the contest but if announced early it could certainly be interesting?! The winners would be announced in a news and they could maybe get some kind of special icon on the site if that is possible? (btw this could also be a separate idea for the banner contest where the banner's winners get a special icon reward thingy =P Or maybe not TGE would have 150 icons xD).

Finally, the "cherry on the cake" at the end of an event could be that someone from the SH staff "officially" contacts the band via twitter/facebook/blog to show them the results and give them the links to the threads/fan arts/whatever. Yeah I know, almost useless but you never know if their staff sees it or retweets it or something it could be great! Happy RINA saw the banner from Hawaii, replied to TGE, etc.

Well just a raw idea Happy It can obviously be improved or changed if you like the base concept ^^

I just thought that their birthdays are a special moment to receive all the fans love and it could also be used for SH to create some fun events where many fans could participate.

Back to top Go down
maggotbrain

maggotbrain

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Wow, this is an awesome idea :D
I'm sure it would take a lot of time to do it all, but if a lot of fans worked together, maybe it would be possible, plus it would be a ton of fun :D

Back to top Go down
kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
hmm if my memory serves me right, we did the "Birthday Banners" last mid 2010-2011. =Dp 
If we do make one, imo we don't need to add it to the banner contest, i guess just a special like 1 or 2-day contest and banner will be up for the week of their birthday.

[Idea] Celebrating SCANDAL's members birthday Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Re: [Idea] Celebrating SCANDAL's members birthday
Posted Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:09 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Ah you did have something like that in the past Nice one

Well this idea isn't just about having a banner but more about having a big celebration of their birthdays with some events here so that members can participate and have fun.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:35 pm

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
we must be so promotive to twitter and facebook about this awesome idea, I believe this will multiply our fan population if this will become successful <3

Back to top Go down
perlaaaaas

perlaaaaas

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah. this should be promoted to different social networking sites. There are a lot of SCANDAL Groups out there, especially on FB Happy)

Back to top Go down
HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well there is time now until next year if the admins like the idea and want to do something like that ^^

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:52 am

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
alright then. I will make some efforts from now on, instead of making uploads for fun always. I'll try to make some different and valuable . . . .
But I'll try to make it creative and fun still, to make scanatics interested Happy

[Idea] Celebrating SCANDAL's members birthday AYUQAuy
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.