Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」
Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:20 am

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Oh ok. But would be great for them and for their fans to go to another country I think .love. Let's see what it's going to be hehe .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:21 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi to all.
About concert in London in april 26th,i read some info about the place of Scandal exibition,02 academy islington.
I read the capience it's only for 5000 people...but i think it's a little small x 5000 people.
Because i see a lot of pictures of this club,it's very pretty,but i repeat seem to be to little.. hope im wrong.
Anybody here will go in London from italy or France europe from this forum ? .clap.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.
Please Follow my new little YTube channel dedicated to SCANDAL ! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvp3QIOGIRc
Mio articolo in italiano sul blog di Desideri D'Oriente (Italian)
http://fabcollection.blogspot.it/2014/07/jmusic-le-scandal.html#more

SCANDAL simply the best band of the planet !
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:24 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
schiapcom wrote:About concert in London in april 26th,i read some info about the place of Scandal exibition,02 academy islington.
I read the capience it's only for 5000 people...but i think it's a little small x 5000 people.
Because i see a lot of pictures of this club,it's very pretty,but i repeat seem to be to little.. hope im wrong.

maharizm previously said that the capacity for the O2 Islington is actually only about 800 people. Happy

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
schiapcom wrote:About concert in London in april 26th,i read some info about the place of Scandal exibition,02 academy islington.

The capacity for the O2 Islington is actually only about 800 people. Happy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O2_Academy_Islington

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Many thanks for info.
I believe will be very hard get the ticket online.

Unfortunatly Visit my little Youtube channel dedicated to SCANDAL is closed after 2 years,i wish to thanks all for the support.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:07 pm

SconeEd

SconeEd

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've been to other O2 Academy venues in Bristol, Liverpool and Oxford - they are all pretty much the same capacity. Pretty tight when at capacity but great atmosphere's and the stage view is great no matter where you are.

Just hoping I can get a ticket now... if what other "posters" are saying about going on sale 26th November then that could be tricky at work.

I wonder if they sell out quick they will upgrade the venue similar to what happened when Baby Metal visited back in the summer? Of course the possibilty of an "extra" tour date may help my chances.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Mithguar

Mithguar

Caless Student
Caless Student
there are 3 O2 academys in London. Islington is smalest, next one is only slightly bigger and there is brixton for 5000... From other popular venues for gigs would be electric ballroom for around 1200 if i remember correctly and Forum for 2500... So there are options xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:21 pm

Mentolo

Mentolo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
schiapcom wrote:
Anybody here will go in London from italy or France europe from this forum ? .clap.
I'm pretty sure to go to Lodon...well, as long I'm able to get a ticket eheh...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@SconeEd
Well I hope like you that is just a rumor about the ticket sales because I think that is too much quick to sale tickets (the website didn't even write SCANDAL's date yet) and also it is really not a good day to buy tickets indeed!^_^)"
Concerning the venue at London I am quite happy that it is a small place since I prefer intimate concert!
*Fingers crossed that we all get tickets for London*

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 am

Mithguar

Mithguar

Caless Student
Caless Student
not sure what price will be but i might try to grab extra ticket or 2 if i have spare cash...

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:42 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Okay, tickets will be on sale on 26th November at 12 noon (french time) but guess what, we can have VIP tickets!!^o^)/* It is going to be hard to get those ones!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/B7Klan/380444651974985

On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Mentolo

Mentolo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
wow the VIP ticket looks very interesting!I'll definitely try to buy one.
Anyway pound and euro are not the same thing... too bad it will be considerably more expensive to buy the tickets for London :/

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yep, I was thinking the same when I saw that but the french tickets have a "+commission" which probably means that they are going to pay a little more.
The hard thing for me now is to get the tickets because well, generally people are working on Wednesday so...*fingers crossed*

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Mentolo

Mentolo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
But what's the "Hi touch with the band"?It's just an high five? so it's not like a meet&greet?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:38 pm

Yuffie

Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
It is going to be probably a meet&greet but we will now in details later I suppose!^_^)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Mentolo

Mentolo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well I hope we can get some more info soon, at least more details for where and how to buy the tickets considering it's just five days until they'll go on sale.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:46 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Mentolo wrote:But what's the "Hi touch with the band"?It's just an high five? so it's not like a meet&greet?

If the same rules apply, basically the VIP tix holders get to meet the girls and high 'touch' them - a milder version of high five, ie without slapping 'em dainty hands too hard.

The experience on the whole will last you at most 15 seconds as you will be ushered through by staff members and not forgetting security. You do get to say something to them, but it won't be much of a conversation lol. And no photos.

I've done this twice, along with many of us from S-H, last spring at their Singapore gig.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 9 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Mithguar

Mithguar

Caless Student
Caless Student
Damn i will definitely try to get VIP xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:19 am

npvGuy

Caless Student
Caless Student
maharizm wrote:I've done this twice, along with many of us from S-H, last spring at their Singapore gig.

Since you've done it twice, I'm assuming you think it's worth the extra price?

Are they offering VIP tickets to their Japan dates too, or is this just for the overseas dates?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:08 am

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
npvGuy wrote:Since you've done it twice, I'm assuming you think it's worth the extra price?

Depends on how you look at it I guess. I also did it last year in Singapore, and IMO the closer proximity to the band for the VIP tickets more than justified the price (there were probably just 5 other people directly in front of me). To me the high touch passed too fast (just about 10-15 seconds, since there's just 4 members), which to some people may not be worth it, but some quick close up (and physical) contact with the members is better than none, because how often do you get to "touch" them? (sorry if I sounded like a perv here).

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 9 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
npvGuy wrote:Are they offering VIP tickets to their Japan dates too, or is this just for the overseas dates?

No, they've never offered VIP tickets for any of their lives in Japan because offering things like that is just not something that any acts do there. They've always been an overseas exclusive.

Even though they've never played true, full-length concerts in the US before, they did the same kind of thing the last two times they were here where we got to meet and shake hands with them. It was totally a worthwhile thing for me personally because both times the band highly praised me for my outfits (I wore cosplays of their BABY ACTION and TaiKimi outfits and they called me cute, said my outfits were perfect, etc.) and were really impressed. If those had been offered as part of a VIP package like this, I definitely would have paid extra for them because, really, the only times you could ever actually meet the band are at overseas events; they hardly ever do meet-and-greet-type events in Japan.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:23 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
metalleo wrote:
npvGuy wrote:Since you've done it twice, I'm assuming you think it's worth the extra price?

Depends on how you look at it I guess. I also did it last year in Singapore, and IMO the closer proximity to the band for the VIP tickets more than justified the price (there were probably just 5 other people directly in front of me). To me the high touch passed too fast (just about 10-15 seconds, since there's just 4 members), which to some people may not be worth it, but some quick close up (and physical) contact with the members is better than none, because how often do you get to "touch" them? (sorry if I sounded like a perv here).

Also, NOT saying that it will occur, in the SE Asian Tour last Spring (incl the KL one in late 2012), fans had another chance of meeting the band but this is wholly dependent on the band's management and the tour promoter.

In Singapore, apart from the hi touch seshes, anyone who bought ENCORE SHOW at a particular retailer at a specific time gets to meet the band to have the CD signed - the experience was slightly longer than the hi touch. In KL, fans got to be at a meet 'n' greet at a hotel with a super VIP ticket (they didn't do the hi touch at these cities if I'm not mistaken). There was a meet 'n' greet in Jakarta but I'm not too sure how that came about (Indonesian S-H members - was it VIP tickets too?).

What I'm trying to say is to keep your eyes/ears open within your locality (London, Paris etc) for any such events like the Singapore one - in that leg of the tour, fans (the lucky ones) got to meet SCANDAL 3 times.

Just to add, though - this was at a time when they just got big (Singapore was post-1st Jo-Hall gig). Not sure if they will do so now.

Back to the question of "is it worth it?" - depends on how big a fan you are. Hehe. I defo loved it. I told TIMO at the hi touch of nite 2: "Igirisu ni kite kudasai. Onegaishimasu!" (Please come to the UK!) and she went "KYAAAAAAAAAAA?!" in her cute TIMO way.

WORTH EVERY EXTRA PENNY.

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 9 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:37 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
Well unless you are really short on money... VIP = close/touch/talk to SCANDAL even if it's only 5 seconds it's worth it I think!!!! .nosebleed. .nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:35 pm

schiapcom

schiapcom

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i wish will try to buy a ticket for London concert,it's a fantastic,awesome opportunity to see SCANDAL for a fans in europe.
Good Luck to all,i hope some member here can go to this concerts in europe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:37 pm

darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I'm thinking about the VIP tickets (if I can get one) but since I've never been to a concert (only sport events so the doors open schedules were the same for everybody), I have a question : the doors open at 6PM for those who buy VIP tickets. Does it mean that you can come just 1 hour before (it's an example) because you will enter before others (due to the hi-touch) ?

SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 - Page 9 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.