Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:51 am

hybrid3415

hybrid3415

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mentolo wrote:They didn't have enough even pre-gig just a couple for each colour and all too small for me, and even some sizes for the black ones weren't available.
Probably it was what was left from Paris

Yeah this is true. With the VIP tickets we had first dibs on the merch, they only had the T-shirts in womens' sizes and a handful of men's. A lot of the merch was scarce as soon as the doors opened.

After the show, there was a huge crowd trying to get their hands on whatever merch was left. My friend was shoved out of the way several times and didn't get served until he pushed back.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Is that so? It's a good thing I didn't bother then.

I've a tip for buying merch at gigs. This is pretty unfair but you best approach from the side and not head on to the counter. I was served in 5 minutes and there were still many people at the stall. Survival of the fittest.

I'll prolly e-mail B7Klan and see if the merch can be made available online.

[London] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Deranged Wota

Deranged Wota

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everybody, new member here and this is my first post. I chose this topic as I was one of the lucky few that enjoyed London's best hidden secret last sunday. (I am talking about the Scandal live of course).

Prior to Sunday, I was a casual listener of Scandal. Far from calling myself a proper fan... I became aware of Scandal many many years ago thanks to Shoujo S and thanks to my otaku ways. But back then I was a lot more idol-oriented and a massive dedicated wota of the Hello! Project groups. I even travelled abroad to see Morning Musume live in Paris Japan Expo 5 years ago. 

Soon after, I moved to London and because of growing up and the hectic lifestyle (job, housing, bills,etc) I drifted away from my otaku past, losing touch with Japanese music as well. The only japanese hobbies left was food and nihonto related.

Last summer, a fellow sword collector posted BABYMETAL's Gimme Chocco video on FB, and all hell broke loose... Caught both of their London gigs, and in the meantime I started catching up to all the japanese bands I used to listen in the past.

Prior to Sunday's live, I thought that Scandal was an OK band with Mami being my favorite member and thinking that Tomomi's vocals are annoying. Since the live, I think that Scandal is an epic band, with Rina being my favorite member, and finding Tomomi's vocals cute!

I had a VIP ticket and arrived at the venue around 3, just about when the security guard decided to form two lines based on the ticket types. Perfect timing as I ended up in the front of the VIP line, with some japanese fanclub members and a guy in a hat that I suspect is this forum's Mithguar. Had a nice chat, until the doors opened where I ended up in the front row between Haruna's and Mami's spots. There I met a guy from California where I had another nice chat!

Some observations from the whole experience:

• They are tiny! When I met them at the Hi-Five my first instinct was to feed them!
  • They are all virtuosos in their chosen instruments. I didn't expect that, maybe because of unconscious male chauvinism...
  • Tomomi's voice is after all super cute!
  • Rina's smile is super cute!
  • Mami is super cute too, but her fashion sense troubles me sometimes...
  • They were super loud, energetic, and they rocked the house!

Can't wait to see them live again, and I am looking forward to being part of this online community!

.clap.

[London] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 Sig11
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:59 pm

btgrave

btgrave

Caless Student
Caless Student
hybrid3415 wrote:
Mentolo wrote:They didn't have enough even pre-gig just a couple for each colour and all too small for me, and even some sizes for the black ones weren't available.
Probably it was what was left from Paris

Yeah this is true. With the VIP tickets we had first dibs on the merch, they only had the T-shirts in womens' sizes and a handful of men's. A lot of the merch was scarce as soon as the doors opened.

After the show, there was a huge crowd trying to get their hands on whatever merch was left. My friend was shoved out of the way several times and didn't get served until he pushed back.

So, you lined up for VIP, then go to the merch booth, then hi-touch? Or was it just a mad dash to either the merch booth, or front row spot?

@kudo_maharizu, thanks for your input as well. Guess they weren't expecting that many people to buy merch, or just poor planning by the European promoter.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
btgrave wrote:Guess they weren't expecting that many people to buy merch, or just poor planning by the European promoter.

My guess is that they ran out of tees in Paris (it was a 1500-capacity venue), prolly with some people buying more than one for their mates/eBay etc.

As four days had passed, there is a likelihood they've made more in time for tonight's gig in Essen. We were just unlucky that the gig was just after Paris!

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 6:43 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
One thing I miss from the show was... mash pit Wink But it would be awkward a little, nicht da? Wink And I will get my share in 3 weeks at Blind Guardian live in Warsaw. But what about next Scandal live in Europe? Can we make some more active movements in front of stage? Hell, not pit of course, but... I do not know - circle dance? Circle trot? Wink I know that maybe my punk/metal origin takes the best of me, but... What do You, lot, think?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 7:09 pm

ikimaru

ikimaru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@PPPeter yeah I was disappointed by that too. There wasn't the slightest pushing at where I stood. But my reason for joining a pit is because at the end of it, I would usually end up closer to the stage than I was before lol  .clap.

But yeah I don't think any kind of pit would suit them. If everyone was in sync like in Japan though (chants, jumping, swirling, clapping) that should suffice imho.

[London] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 Tumblr_nn1ru9pUnj1thskuvo2_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2015 8:03 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
I've written my own self-indulgent long-winded account of Sunday's gig here:

http://stomachofchaos.com/?p=9191

Can you believe that it's already one week since they've landed in Europe for this first leg of the tour outside Japan?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 12:08 am

Artur

Artur

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8v07bqWPB1rseq0mo1_500.gif
yes... 6 days from the gig...and im still on my cloud... =(
times flies!!  .waaa.

[London] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 CWixsdO
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 9:48 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can't, just can't... it is stronger than me... have to... Groucho, here I go:

Time flies like arrow
Fruit flies like a banana Wink

Scandalously scandalous banana Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Despite the fact that my comment about SCANDAL live in London had quite a cold meeting in FB group , I see nothing bad about posting it also here . 

I wrote more or less detailed comment about my visit to London for SCANDAL live . Actually , I’m on my vacation now , so I finally found enough time to do it . I really apologize that my level of English language often doesn’t allow me to express my thoughts and feeling in the way I would like to . I’ve already wrote much bigger and detailed essay about it , but it’s in Russian , so there is no need to put it here .
             As you remember , I became SCANDAL fan because of the most important event in my life – visit to the Beautiful Japan . Well , not in direct way , but searching for “Silent Siren” videos on YouTube . SCANDAL left really deep impression on me , so I started to like it , and after watching SCANDAL documentaries I also started to feel more like SCANDAL fan . When I like some Western songs , I usually try to do everything in order not to find any information about the musicians , because I don’t want to stop liking their song just because of their personalities . But in case of Japanese music situation is completely opposite . I’m trying to find a lot of information about bands and biography and usually my attitude is not less that admiration . But even for Japan SCANDAL is an exceptional phenomenon . There’s really some magic about this band , something you cannot put into a words . SCANDAL is not an aidoru group – and that makes them so true ! I don’t want to say that I don’t like aidoru groups . Some of them are really great . But SCANDAL are not “professional kawaii makers” , SCANDAL are SCANDAL . They are just staying themselves – and it’s so much better than any aidoru group instructed how to be kawaii and get public’s attention . At the beginning of SCANDAL there was no idea , no concept , nothing . SCANDAL , from the end to beginning , was created by extreme efforts of Haruna-san , Mami-san , Tomomi-san and Rina-san . Four girls became one band . Four became one . I feel that I can trust them and their song without any doubts . And this feeling is priceless . For me SCANDAL is an ideal of intelligent and constructive rock music . Even for Japanese people , their sincerity is amazing . They put music in front of them . I think it’s because they feel their responsibility . Everybody remember how they were doing rehearsals during nights because it was the only possibility to rent a studio . Imagine that you are Japanese schoolgirl and a part of a rock band with rapidly growing popularity . Not an easy task . But they made it ! The fame didn’t break them and they still are beautiful , shy and wise , as true daughters of the Great Japan should be .
                After returning back to Europe , I had a dream to visit live of some serious Japanese band . I couldn’t even dream about SCANDAL . But the situation was exceptional : I found out that SCANDAL will be doing World Tour in 2015 . So , I decided to put my effort on it . I was lucky : at November 26th , when b7klan started to sell a tickets , I had a day off , so I was able to buy VIP . Only 1,5 months after returning from Japan , without really cooling off , I had another challenge . I registered at SH and became familiar with many serious and experienced SCANDAL fans including Kudō-sempai ! From them I’ve got a priceless information , not only about organizing a visit , but also about how to behave during live and hi-touch . I also bought SCANDAL t-shirt and prepared a gift , a book about Latvia in Japanese language , with gift card with cat attached , as a sign that Mami-san is my favourite member .
               I cannot say that before the visit I was as nervous as before going to Japan , when I was almost vomiting because of fear that something will go wrong , but there was a lot of anxiety , yes . In the big day , at 3:45 of night , my brother took me to the airport by his car and wished a good luck . Without any problems I was able to pass all checks , board a plane and make a flight to England . Before that I was never more far to the west than Western coast of Latvia . At Luton airport I board a bus , then a train and came to London . At St. Pancras International I made a photo of Eurostar train without even knowing that SCANDAL came from Paris by this very same train just 15 minutes before me !
               There were no difficulties about finding N2 center and O2 Islington Academy , because I watched the way via Google Street View for many times . Some fans were already here . I showed them my SCANDAL t-shirt , we waved hands and I walked further , because there were 7 endless hours before 18:00 . At the beginning I was just walking around in order to warm myself , but it was so cold , that I went to Angel underground (tube) . There was much warmer , but there were no benches ! I work on feet , so my feet usually are not in very good condition , so soon I started to feel like I’m going to fall . I went to a cafe for a couple of times , trying to eat as slow as possible , then to tube again , then just walking . There were benches at N2 , but all on the street . At the end I was feeling like I’m going to break . Even now , when I remember this moment , my feet starting to aches . So I had no better idea than to go to the toilet of N2 cinema and sitting there for almost one hour . In the end I started to fall asleep (or , maybe , already losing consciousness) right there . But it was already 15:00 , so I decided to take my position at the queue . But somehow I decided that the entrance is on the 2nd floor , but there was only a staff door . I met one of SCANDAL staff members here . I bowed to him and went to the 1st floor . At the end of the queue I’ve met Johan-san from Sweden , and almost at the same moment Kudō-sempai and two guys from Italy , Alessandro-san and Emanuele-san , have arrived ! So , we were staying in the queue in the company of five . Because of the anxiety and because we were discussing SCANDALous news , I wasn’t feeling so tired as before , but there still was extremely cold . So , special thanks to the guy who brought loudspeaker , connected it to the telephone and started to play SCANDAL songs . People started to move and dance , so it was a little bit warmer . I think that this guy saved many SCANDAL fans from catching an influenza . It was also nice moment when we noticed cosplayer of Tomomi-san and were wondering if it isn’t Tomomi-san herself . You can expect everything from Tomomi-san ! There were two girls , cosplaying Haruna-san and Tomomi-san , but unfortunately , I was too shy to ask for a picture . SCANDAL staff was filming us , so we started to discuss if we will be on DVD . But maybe they were just doing it for themselves .
                  So , a few minutes after 18:00 the queue finally started to move ! As Kudō-sempai is much more experienced SCANDAL fan that me , I suggested him to stay in front of me to get in sooner , but he was very kind and refused . So , after security check we’re finally in ! Some fans decided to buy merchandise after the live , but I needed to do it before , because I was going to use t-shirt as a fan towel . After buying a t-shirt I joined Italian fans at the queue . There were last minutes left . I was so nervous ! As it was my first big live , I was unsure if I will be able to hold myself and behave properly .
                And they let us in . . . When I first saw THEM from the distance , I had a wish to jump and scream : “Everyone , look , it’s them !!!” But , of course , I didn’t do it . Everyone was very concentrated , feeling a huge responsibility as a representatives of Europe in front of SCANDAL .
                I must say that , in comparison with hi-touch seen in the Internet , our one was just excellent . In video people just going in front of SCANDAL without making any stops and hardly have time to say “Mata ne!” or “Ja mata!” . But in London one of stuff members was holding a hand like a barrier in front of us , letting us one by one . So everyone had a possibility to spend a few seconds with every member , say a couple of phrases and present a gift to his favourite . Just couldn’t be better .
                So , the moment has come . . . Staff member let his hand down in front of me . . .
                It doesn’t matter what I’ll say – the words will remain powerless . The hi-touch with SCANDAL is a moment you will never be ready for . Even if you saw for a countless times in the Internet before , being so close to them is something absolutely unbelievable . I will not even try to describe them . Even best writers in the history wouldn’t do that . And best painters in the world would be unable to draw them . They were shining like a stars . And when you are so close to them , it’s surprisingly easy to control yourself . Maybe , it’s because of responsibility , or maybe it’s a small part of the force , power , that they share with us . Somehow during the live I was thinking that the whole ancient Japan is looking at us from the stage . SCANDAL girls really are stars in good meaning of this word , because they give light and warmth to all of us . I was inside of their shining ! And , staying inside of it , I greet and made a hi-five with every of them . Haruna-san . Tomomi-san . Mami-san . Rina-san . I presented Mami-san my gift and said : “ラトビアの おみやげ。 おねがいします!“ And Mami-san SMILED and said “ああ、ねこちゃん、 かわいい!”. Their hands was so warm ! Especially the hand of Mami-san ! SCANDAL really are higher form of life – humans and anime heroes at the same time !
                   After the hi-touch I was in the state of complete shock , so at the balcony I was running to Kudō-sempai to tell him that Mami-san noticed me , but unfortunately , I was unable to do it , because one of the security members said me to go to the end of the queue . Staying in the queue , I was crying and holding my right hand on the heart (I was doing hi-five with the right one) . The hi-touch was over and security let us in the hall . My position was amazing , really the place I was dreaming of ! In the third row , almost in front of Mami-san , about 0,5 m to Haruna-san ! Johan-san was next to me and Alessandro-san a little bit back . To my surprise , there was no any cloakroom , so I put my clothes into a back pack and put a back pack on the floor in front of me . I hope that it will not be bothersome for anyone . People around me were making pictures of the stage even without turning off flashes , so I made one too , and then turned out the flash in case if there’s a possibility to make a picture of SCANDAL . Then I put my ear-plugs on . I have quite sensitive ears , so without ear-plugs I could listen not SCANDAL but pain in the ears . 
                    At this moment one of SCANDAL staff appeared on the stage , checked something and suddenly took one of Tomomi’s bass guitars with him . The one coloured in blue and yellow . I always thought that it’s a little bit similar to the flag of Barbados . Then other staff members arrived and started to check the instruments . The crowd was making approbatory noises . Then equipment of stage was checked . Suddenly some guy from the organizers has arrived and said that pictures and videos are not allowed . We expressed him our disapproval .
                     And them . . . he suddenly said : ”So , make some noise for SCANDAL !” That was it ! That was the moment – and we exploded ! The noise in the venue wasn’t decreasing – and then suddenly Haruna-san came out followed by other members !!! The scream and roar was so extreme that even with ear-plugs I was feeling cracking in my ears . I never expected that only 800 people can create such a wild acoustic effect . But it’s understandable . Our goddesses hear us and came to us from the sky . So , here they are right in front of us . . . Girls greet us and bowed . It’s interesting that Haruna-san was the one who starts and ends every bow and other members are looking at the leader . Yes , Japanese people have discipline .
                   Many brave people were putting everything at risk by making photos and videos . Fortunately , security wasn’t very strict and looks like that nobody was spotted and deleted . I think that it is also a big success of the event .
                      Live started with “love in action” , followed by “Satisfaction” . As far as I know , Satisfaction is not an often song for SCANDAL to play live , so it was a very pleasant surprise to hear it . I saw the elbow of Mami-san ! At the beginning I was very nervous because I wasn’t sure in my ability to show myself as descent SCANDAL fan . So , when I didn’t know what to do , I was looking at the experienced SCANDAL fans and repeated what they do . Sometimes I was making slight mistakes like landing in unexpected places after jumping , but nobody was angry at me . I like SCANDAL fans so much ! They are so serious and intelligent ! Right now it’s quite difficult for me to rebuild precise sequence of the event in my memory , but I think that speech of Haruna-san with live motto “London was really longing of the city” and introducing the members was exactly after Satisfaction . And then Rina-san suddenly started to play intro ! We stopped to breath for a moment . Could that be ?!! Special thanks to Alessandro-san who notified me to prepare my t-shirt that was cosplaying fan towel . Tomomi-san didn’t invite us to twirl our towels and Haruna-san didn’t even say “DORU” , but the first sounds of the song solved everything . DOLL !!! Legendary composition and one of the most respected SCANDAL songs ! We roared and go crazy . People started to twirl everything they could : towels , t-shirts , bags , belts or just hands . And right after DOLL – Shunkan Sentimental ! Tomomi-san started her headbanging ! People went crazy and apeshit again and started to howl . Tomomi-san is so beautiful during headbanging ! Well , Tomomi-san is always beautiful , but especially during headbanging . Everybody around was screaming , jumping and singing . I suddenly remembered 3rd episode of “Kill la Kill” . It may sound strange as SCANDAL wasn’t creating any songs for Kill la Kill OST . Shunkan Sentimental is a part of FMA soundtrack . But there’s an explanation . During first fight between Matoi-kun and Satsuki-sama their power was so strong that people around were flying and falling in different directions like after the explosion . Something like this happened now . The flow of energy , spouting from the stage , was so powerful , that people literally started to be thrown in the air . Me and my neighbours were holding each other in order to stay at the air for a little bit longer and see SCANDAL better . I was able to stay at height for about 7 or 8 seconds , but closer to the left part of the stage people were flying upon securities heads very close to Tomomi-san . I was quite envious . But it wasn’t all . Right after “Shunkan Sentimental” – SCANDAL BABY ! It was already difficult for me to breathe . And I guess that I wasn’t the only one like this . But it was easier for us to die from heart attack than to stop supporting SCANDAL . DOLL + Shunkan Sentimental + SCANDAL BABY in a row was an absolute hit ! Then we finally had a small break at “Kagen no Tsuki” , which is much soft and calm composition . After the 2nd couplet I raised hands up and suddenly got an idea that I need to show heart with my fingers . And did it . So , in “Kagen no Tsuki” fan video you can see me jumping and showing heart with my fingers right in front of Rina’s drum set .
                       The next one was “Onegai Navigation” ! The speed of Haruna’s vocal was just amazing ! And Mami-san was rocking like . . . like Mami-san . I don’t want to compare her with somebody . Then it was three songs in a row – three gifts for the personal fans : Mami-san with “Hon wo Yomu” (just a little bit sad that it wasn’t “Koe”) , Tomomi-san with “Kan Biiru” and Rina-san with “Oyasumi” . This block was followed by such an important composition as “Departure” . Then it was another unexpected and very pleasant surprise called “Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY” . I was wondering if Mami-san is going to hit the crowd by playing with guitar between her legs like in the official video , but probably she decided that it would be too much for the live . But the performance was outstanding anyway . In the fan video you can see how I twirl the t-shirt and hit neighbours with it . It wasn’t an intensions , of course , it’s just lack of experience . The size of a t-shirt is also much bigger that size of fan towel . So I relly apologize and hope that nobody was angry at me . Then – “Yoake no Ryuuseigun” ! And then – “Your song” ! Everybody was singing together ! Even those who already break their voices , wheeze to support SCANDAL !
                      . . . Haruna-san is a killer . Playing “Image” right after “Your song” , when people already can hardly stand . Yoake no Ryuuseigun + Your song + Image was another strike ! But “Image” was the last song in the main part . Of course , we immediately started to ask SCANDAL for encore . It’s interesting that spectators started to scream “アンコール!“even before SCANDAL left the stage . And after some time girls came back for the encore ! The first song of the encore was “Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne” and before this Haruna-san said : “Next song . . .mmm . . . maybe you like it” . Maybe ? Haruna-san is such a joker . Even in a nightmare it’s impossible to imagine that fans don’t like some of the songs . It’s the same thing as to imagine that Tomomi-san can use her bass guitar as an oar . Personally I like everything including controversial “Kill the Virgin” .
                     Second song of the encore was EVERYBODY SAY YEAH ! Move-forward of Mami-san was really unbelievable ! We were screaming and crying . But , unfortunately , EVERYBODY SAY YEAH ! was he last song of the live . According to a tradition Rina-san threw her drums sticks back . But before this . . . did you notice ? Rina-san hit for three times ! In the end of the live Rina-san almost never hit for one time , usually it’s two , but sometimes it’s three . And the fact that we , foreign live , got three strikes from Rina-san , makes me really proud . Ah , it’s so sad that nobody here watched an old movie “The very same Munchhausen” and will not understand the similarity : “What time is it ? – Clock striked three times , baron two , so it’s five.” “What time is it ? – Clock striked 8 , Rina-san 3 , so it’s 11”.
                   But now it was a time to say goodbye . . . SCANDAL said farewell words , bowed , and , to everybody’s great regret , left the stage . Tomomi-san waved us hands in goodbye . . . We waved her too , then waved to the staff member , who were filming us . After the live I found out that I’m unable to move / My legs became extremely heavy and I was unable to make a step . After staying for 2 or 3 minutes I finally was able to walk somehow . Then staff member suddenly started to throw important souvenirs to us from the stage ! One of the mediators was flying very close to me , so I take my last power and jumped , even seeing that I’m not going to catch it . I needed a 20 cm longer hand to do it . I was hoping for a good ricochet , but there was no any . But , as you understand , I wasn’t disappointed at all .
                    After going back from venue we made some group photos and then went to closest restaurant for rest and discussions . Some other fans also joined us . It was really interesting to meet Wiktor-san from Poland , because he is a part of “The One” , official BABYMETAL fan club .
                       The time as already about 23 when we started to come apart for our trains and planes . Without any problems I reached St. Pancras International station , being able not to fall asleep in the train . After 12 hours of half-asleep state in Luton airport I finally boarded a plane and asleep almost immediately after takeoff . I was deadly tired – but it was worth it ! The words of Haruna-san that London live was the most memorable in the whole World Tour , will be the pride of my life ! It was one of the best days of my life that can be compared only with my visit to the Beautiful Japan ! I visited SCANDAL live and met many serious SCANDAL fans from the whole world ! I made another notable step to become serious otaku and really descent fan of the modern art of Japan .

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:29 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Brv

I was also at the London concert and that is an excellent review   Happy

[London] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 9 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller

Thank you for your warm words ! It means that I’m needed ! I’m so glad !うれしいですよ!The only thing that I would like to add is that looks like Tomomi-san have spring-actuated “perpetuum mobile” inside of her . She was able to jump and run during the whole live , even carrying a bass guitar on her . Tomomi-san have such a strong feet , she could be good cycling rider !
               I also agree with the people who say that during hi-touch it was sometimes difficult to believe that SCANDAL girls are real . Mami-san looked almost like I imagined her , only much more beautiful . I think that Rina-san was the most different from the image that was in my mind . Maybe it’s because I think that style without ponytail fits Rina-san better , so probably at the back of my  mind I was waiting to see her with regular hair style . Haruna-san looked a little bit tired , but it’s understandable , as she’s a leader of the band . Imagine that you have a daily task to take care of Mami-san , Tomomi-san and Rina-san . You would definitely become grey-haired ! Tomomi-san also surprised me as I wasn’t expecting that her face will be so graceful and narrow (at the videos she looks more full in the face) what , of course , makes  her even more beautiful . But , as I already said , it’s useless to try to describe them . They are so small and cute (in Russian language words “small” and “cute” sounds almost the same , the difference is only one letter , so when Russian-speaking  otaku want to  express adoration , they often say “small and cute”) , that you are afraid to breathe when you’re so close to them . Seeing them live , of course , is not the same thing as see them in photos/videos . It’s a rare possibility , so I’m happy that we made it !

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.