Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:34 pm


Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don't need to ask yourself if you're not that great fan. This is absolutely fine. 

I was wondering what that means because my purpose is to have earlier access and a good place and view. =) 

I won't understand them and they won't understand me either if we are able to get in touch. 

I will join the Germany concert. Anyone else who will join Germany? (Sorry for using the UK topic to ask this, I think I should open a new topic)


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
closed...
Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 pm


Mithguar

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well you have a lot of time to learn few words in japanese xD

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Chabo8888 wrote:I was wondering what that means because my purpose is to have earlier access and a good place and view. =)

I bought the VIP/high touch tix when I saw SCANDAL in Singapore in 2013. If that's anything to go by, VIP tix holders get to go in the section closer to the stage ("golden circle") which has a barrier separating the VIP section and the general section. Another reason for this (I think this is fair considering we paid a lot more than the general tix) is that its easier for crowd control when getting us to walk by SCANDAL for the high touch session on the way out of the venue.

In no way I am speculating that this is the exact method the three European venues will handle the VIP tix holders, although I would hope that it'd be case like the Singaporean shows.

Chabo8888 wrote:I won't understand them and they won't understand me either if we are able to get in touch.

Telling them "you guys were great"/"thank you" in ANY language will bring them joy. Don't fret it.

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:29 pm


Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to see the band perform live in Germany.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
closed...
Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:18 am


Detheroc

Caless Student
Caless Student
Chabo8888 wrote:Don't need to ask yourself if you're not that great fan. This is absolutely fine. 

I was wondering what that means because my purpose is to have earlier access and a good place and view. =) 

I won't understand them and they won't understand me either if we are able to get in touch. 

I will join the Germany concert. Anyone else who will join Germany? (Sorry for using the UK topic to ask this, I think I should open a new topic)

Oh, if its about that, I'm just concerned about the UK case. Here VIP holders will come in 1h earlier, so I'd expect that they'll definitely have a better place to enjoy the concert.
About language, Scandal members are actually trying to learn some English. You could just go simply by "I love you girls" hahaha. And if you look at their song's lyrics I'm sure you'll find some sentence worth saying LoL

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:12 pm


ZinLP

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was lucky enough to get a VIP ticket when it was still in stock. Any ways, hope to see you all there! Waited so long for this :D


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 am


ichi nii san

Caless Student
Caless Student
Managed to get just a standard and now that I actually have the ticket in my hands I can say for sure that I look forward to seeing some of you there!!  Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:59 pm


Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi ! Sorry for the late reply .
                    I made my choice and bought a ticket at “WizzAir” flight via Luton airport . It will be difficult to endure 36 hours without sleep , but it means that I will not need to be in hurry before neither after the concert .
                     But looks like that I will have one more practical question . It’s about trains. Looks like that there is no difference in price between buying ticket at the Internet or at the place . And the “St. Pancras International” station is only 1800 m from the venue ! But the problem is that , if I’m correct , trains from Bedford to London with “Luton Airport Parkway” stop are operated by two different companies – “East Midlands Trains” and “Thamesink” . But they have THE SAME schedule . I could assume that there are associated trains , like associated plains between different air companies , but I was reading that East Midlands Trains is operating from the platforms 1 to 4 , while Thameslink is using platforms A and B . So it’s difficult to understand , which platform is correct , what will be extremely important on my way back . So , if somebody have some information , I really hope for your help .
                 Btw , are all trains in England so expensive ? Right now the cheapest ticket I’ve found is 27,90 GBP for just about 40 minutes in the train to London and same time back .

maharizm



             Thank you for your support ! I understood about t-shirt . But still really hope to get one .
              Watching SCANDAL videos from Korea , I noticed that almost half of the spectators are holding camera , phone or something like this in their hands . And there are also amateur videos in the Internet . So I really hope that we will be allowed to make pictures too . It would be extremely sad if we will be discriminated in comparison with people of Korea .
 
I have seen SCANDAL twice and met them in the flesh for hi-touch sessions


              So , you already had a honour to see them with your own eyes ? That’s so great ! It’s difficult to imagine extreme meaning of this . I guess seeing them is as important as meeting anime heroes . That’s quite sad that I’m not very tall and will be difficult for me if I will not be very close to the stage . But I was playing volleyball during my University years , so I will try to jump as high as possible to see them better .
 
Also, S-H members tend to meet up and do a group photo after a show - so watch out for that opportunity if you are not rushing off to catch the train.


            It will be a really great thing to do ! Is it a popular tradition ? As I said above , I will have enough time after the concert  , so  if there will be something like this , I will definitely try to participate .


Another reason for this (I think this is fair considering we paid a lot more than the general tix) is that its easier for crowd control when getting us to walk by SCANDAL for the high touch session on the way out of the venue.



             Yes , I also hope for this . If usual ticket holders will mix with VIP ones , we will need to show our tickets after the concert to prove ourselves . But the ticket is an A4 paper , it’s impossible to put it in the pocket and take to the concert . 


Telling them "you guys were great"/"thank you" in ANY language will bring them joy. Don't fret it.



            This information was quite stressful for me . I don’t see myself worthy of talking with them . They are goddesses , while I’m just an otaku . Also , if there will be few hundreds of VIP  ticket holders and each will have about one second , it will not make a lot of sense . Maybe , it would be better if the girls would be given a microphone and had a possibility to tell a few words to us ? Personally , I would be much happier to listening them instead of trying to say something myself . I can speak Japanese a little bit , but I still can’t imagine what can I say in such a short time .


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:55 am


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Brv wrote:But looks like that I will have one more practical question . It’s about trains. Looks like that there Pancras International” station is only 1800 m from the venue ! But the problem is that , if I’m correct , trains from Bedford to London with “Luton Airport Parkway” stop are operated by two different companies – “East Midlands Trains” and “Thamesink” . But they have THE SAME schedule . I could assume that there are associated trains , like associated plains between different air companies , but I was reading that East Midlands Trains is operating from the platforms 1 to 4 , while Thameslink is using platforms A and B . So it’s difficult to understand , which platform is correct , what will be extremely important on my way back . So , if somebody have some information , I really hope for your help .

Train companies: It doesn't matter which company. These trains bring you the same destination and ticket prices are the same regardless.

Platform: You don't need to worry about this too. Once you get to Luton Parkway station there will be up to date info on train departure times and the platform. And you can easily ask the information counter if you need to.

Price: That is true. But discounts are available online. I have explained this in an earlier post BUT this discount is available on UK websites (eg thetrainline.com) . The problem with this is, if you want to enjoy a really discounted price (I once travelled first class for £10 and my city is three times further than Luton!) you need to buy a ticket for a certain departure time, which means if you miss your train you cannot use your ticket.

The expensive £27 ticket actually gives you flexibility ie say that you miss a 12pm train (hypothetically) you can use it on the next train at 1230pm (but you need to read the terms & conditions before you buy it).

It all depends on what kind of traveller you are - I don't mind being organised and making sure getting at the station at the right time so as to utilise any discounts if I can, but some like to travel unrestricted by time but this is a little bit expensive.

Photos: J-artistes are stricter than their western counterparts when it comes to photos. I've written about this in an earlier post too. The Korean show you watched was a gig which had multiple artistes performing which meant it was difficult for SCANDAL to say no to photos (they were absolutely strict in Singapore, and in Japan, Japanese fans don't really take photos at gigs). I don't know what London will be like, but the band may still forbid any photos and it all depends if the venue's security will enforce it or not.

High touch session: I can say thank you in 0.5 seconds (sukyandaru bando ga saikou da ze in 1). Hehehe. You will have time. Just that you just won't have time for a conversation! And don't be shy, this is a rare opportunity. Ganbare yo. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 pm


Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
I read on the German promoter site that it is not allowed to record or to take any  pictures during the performance. But not sure for the uk performance. I could not find any information on the tickets either.
By the way, how is your ticket looks like? Mine is just a photo of the band, time/date, address and price and a QR code.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
closed...
Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:43 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Chabo8888 wrote:I read on the German promoter site that it is not allowed to record or to take any  pictures during the performance. But not sure for the uk performance. I could not find any information on the tickets either.
By the way, how is your ticket looks like? Mine is just a photo of the band, time/date, address and price and a QR code.

The London ticket is as you described. Not surprised as the same tour promoter is selling the tix for the three European venues.

As for the 'no photos rule' at the gig, why am I not surprised?

EDIT: I went to the Ticketweb site and noted that there are still standard tix for London. Like, wow.

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 pm


Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
maharizm wrote:
Chabo8888 wrote:I read on the German promoter site that it is not allowed to record or to take any  pictures during the performance. But not sure for the uk performance. I could not find any information on the tickets either.
By the way, how is your ticket looks like? Mine is just a photo of the band, time/date, address and price and a QR code.

The London ticket is as you described. Not surprised as the same tour promoter is selling the tix for the three European venues.

As for the 'no photos rule' at the gig, why am I not surprised?

EDIT: I went to the Ticketweb site and noted that there are still standard tix for London. Like, wow.

Good to know that there are still tickets for the UK performance, thanks.

I think to have a small trip through London and afterwards going to the concert would be great. =)

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:57 pm


Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
Detheroc wrote:
Chabo8888 wrote:Hi

Sorry for this question, but what exactly means hi touch when you get a vip ticket? =)
 Hi,
From what I'm concerned, that is just "hello, let's have a high five. Bye" thingy. So you will probably see them, greet them, high five, some short sentence while they are on their way and say goodbye Sad

I bought a normal ticket, so I'd encourage people to buy a normal one if the VIP's are already gone. Well, personally i think that paying a difference of 35 pounds for a high five is too much, so I didn't buy the VIP one. Perhaps I'm not that great fan? sorry xD

Hi,
 
I just found on youtube how the Hi-Touch is going to look like =)
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHlJfVFKW30

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:43 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Oh sweet memories! I wished I was savvy enough to hang my mobile phone around my neck when I did this last time.

There's an (? official) video from the promoters (I think) for the 2013 Singapore gigs on YouTube too. To see what I went through at the high touch sesh, it's at 1:16:

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:08 pm


joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maharizm wrote:There's an (? official) video from the promoters (I think) for the 2013 Singapore gigs on YouTube too. To see what I went through at the high touch sesh, it's at 1:16:
That's so cool. Do you think people in the UK will be waiting at the airport as well? How do they find out when and where SCANDAL will arrive?
I noticed people also gave them gifts there, and they also held an autograph session. Could this also happen in London?

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:22 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
They may well arrive by coach/train via the Channel Tunnel!

The thing is, to wait at the airport/or wherever requires a bit of coordination (eg which airport terminal) and clues can be get from the tweets the band sends. In Singapore (or Malaysia when they arrived in 2012), it was easy to figure out when they are landing as there are not many arrivals from Japan. For the London show, you can imagine the problem - there are four London airports and LHR has more than one terminals!

The autograph sesh occurred during a promotion of the album where people who bought the CD at a specific time got a ticket for meet and greet. They were in Singapore a couple of days before the show so they had time. Unlike London - they'll be arriving directly from France as they had only played the night before! Besides, there is no announcement of any meet and greet outside the high touch sesh, so very unlikely anything like the above video will happen.

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:30 pm


joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ah, I see. That's unfortunate yet still a relief. Imagine lugging the vinyl with me to London and waiting for hours xD
Still, I was thinking of writing them a personal letter telling them what SCANDAL means to me. But I'm not sure if they would actually read it, nor if there would be any opportunity to actually give it to them.

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
joon wrote:Still, I was thinking of writing them a personal letter telling them what SCANDAL means to me. But I'm not sure if they would actually read it, nor if there would be any opportunity to actually give it to them.

Well, fret no more, 'cos there is this:

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11132-scandal-heaven-fan-letter-project-hello-world-tour-2015

And yes, SCANDAL actually relishes getting this stuff (RINA tweets pics of them when the band gets 'em) so of course they'll read your letter.

For more details, go to the thread and get in touch with babaloued. ^^

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 pm


joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
maharizm wrote:Well, fret no more, 'cos there is this:

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11132-scandal-heaven-fan-letter-project-hello-world-tour-2015

And yes, SCANDAL actually relishes getting this stuff (RINA tweets pics of them when the band gets 'em) so of course they'll read your letter.

For more details, go to the thread and get in touch with babaloued. ^^

That's nice Happy
But what I had in mind is very personal, and it's not something I'd want others to read.

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:57 pm


Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
I saw in an other topic the Mexican performance will have a meet and greet. But I don't know where it is. It was posted by a sh member from Mexican to English and the vip ticket is about peso 1500 and it is much more than the vip tickets in Europe. 

Or is Mexico just more expensive?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
closed...
Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:02 pm


joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just booked my flight to Heathrow!
I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.

Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:51 pm


jammy4u2nv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Evening All,

It seems there are a few of us going to the London performance, I'm over at the Paris performance the night before and land at London Heathrow late morning - not sure if you have other plans and such but do you want to form a directory of such so we can keep in contact and help each other?

I've noticed there are a few people travelling to London and it can be abit of a pain if you are not used to it - I've got a room booked at Hotel Russell (I think) which isn't very far from Euston/King Cross or Islington academy - if you want to gather and head out together or something?

Also side note for those of you that are visting - get yourself a visitors oyster card, especially if you are travelling from Heathrow - its cheaper and quicker to use public transport with it.

:D

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:36 pm


joon

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
jammy4u2nv wrote:not sure if you have other plans and such but do you want to form a directory of such so we can keep in contact and help each other?

That sounds like a fantastic idea Happy
Not sure though about how to coordinate it well. My flight should arrive at Heathrow 13.05 UK time.

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:20 am


Ania

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
jammy4u2nv wrote:Evening All,

It seems there are a few of us going to the London performance, I'm over at the Paris performance the night before and land at London Heathrow late morning - not sure if you have other plans and such but do you want to form a directory of such so we can keep in contact and help each other?

I've noticed there are a few people travelling to London and it can be abit of a pain if you are not used to it - I've got a room booked at Hotel Russell (I think) which isn't very far from Euston/King Cross or Islington academy - if you want to gather and head out together or something?

Also side note for those of you that are visting - get yourself a visitors oyster card, especially if you are travelling from Heathrow - its cheaper and quicker to use public transport with it.

:D


Yeah that would actually be quite nice since I haven't been to London that much...and Islington is a pretty new area for me...

Back to top Go down

Re: [London] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted on Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:05 am


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
A directory sounds like a good idea. Not too sure what's the best way to do this without displaying sensitive info (eg mobile numbers) on this forum though.

Perhaps a closed Facebook page? PM-ing on S-H is a tad difficult on the go using a mobile phone. But come to think of it, PMing on FB on a mobile is a pain too now as you need a separate app.

That aside, on that Sunday I won't reach Islington until a couple of hours before the gig. I won't be able to participate on a pre-gig group lunch or whatever. See y'all at the queue anyways!

PS: I see you're Malaysian, Ania. Any more Malaysians coming down for the gig? ^^

Back to top Go down