Junux

Caless Student
Caless Student
Your Song please! Really want to learn it

Back to top Go down

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
a little late but merry christmas to you dude. *grabs onegai navigation*

Back to top Go down

greyfle

Caless Student
Caless Student
syakmp wrote:Ah thanks for the input guys, but I'm still too scared to get tuxguitar because there's no way I'm letting it screw up chrome, haha. Anyway, out of curiosity, what programs do you guys use to open gp5 files and to tab stuff?

Thanks for Onegai Navigation as well btw! Merry Christmas too~

Java can be disabled in Chrome so you can just run native Java on Chrome and keep the downloaded Java on your Mac.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
greyfle wrote:
syakmp wrote:Ah thanks for the input guys, but I'm still too scared to get tuxguitar because there's no way I'm letting it screw up chrome, haha. Anyway, out of curiosity, what programs do you guys use to open gp5 files and to tab stuff?

Thanks for Onegai Navigation as well btw! Merry Christmas too~

Java can be disabled in Chrome so you can just run native Java on Chrome and keep the downloaded Java on your Mac.
Well now that I've done some research, unless I use some tech-savvy programs (which I don't), Java doesn't affect anything but those programs, neither does it really affect chrome. So I tried downloading Java but it didn't work and urgh I'm still trying to figure it out. But thanks for the response!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

boobooli

Caless Student
Caless Student
what is that megazine???

Back to top Go down

faiman666

Caless Student
Caless Student
could you update the Graduatio of PDF?thanks

Back to top Go down

petethepanda

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is awesome, thank you so much! Praise 

Just recently got into the band and I was really hoping to find some GP tabs out there.

Back to top Go down

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey guys a little update, but been extremely busy and some other stuff came up so I haven't gotten a lot done.  


I'm about halfway done with Graduation though so I'll try to finish that up when I have free time.

Back to top Go down

Boltcacad

Caless Student
Caless Student
bouvip wrote:Hey guys a little update, but been extremely busy and some other stuff came up so I haven't gotten a lot done.  


I'm about halfway done with Graduation though so I'll try to finish that up when I have free time.

glad you're still around Clap

if u don't mind, i can help you finishing the rest of the album, i have plenty of time to spare Nice One

Back to top Go down

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
hi! take all the time dude! we are all happy to wait!

if possible i just want to request yoake no ryuuseigun to be next in line after runners high
thanks man!

Back to top Go down

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sorry it took so long, but finally finished Graduation.  Still pretty busy, but I'll try to get another song done some time.

Back to top Go down

Miss7

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://missmissyseven.deviantart.com/
Thank you !
As expected, Tomomi plays it better than me ! Sweating 
I'm really bad at doing fast movements from the low notes to the high ones. And why Tomomi jumps from an easy line to random high pitched notes so fast !!

Need to work harder ! Nerd

Back to top Go down

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Omg thank you so much for Graduation. I love the bass of that song, too, plus I'll also be trying out Kan Beer. I'd also like to request Your Song whenever you have time ^^

I don't have guitar pro or tablature either (also using a mac). I just downloaded the PDFs but it proves hard to follow because all instruments are in one page and I'm not going to print out 50+ pages just to read the bass tab lol. Is there another way other than rewriting with my own hand or will I have to take the slow way? *-* I'm kind of impatient at times unless I really love something haha. 

Really appreciate the effort!

Back to top Go down

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
@waning_moon i think i can export to pdf just the bass tab. would that help?

Back to top Go down

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
meloya wrote:@waning_moon i think i can export to pdf just the bass tab. would that help?

That would help tons *_* I was thinking of that but in the end didn't know how to at all. I would really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

meloya

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://meloindex.com
waning_moon wrote:
meloya wrote:@waning_moon i think i can export to pdf just the bass tab. would that help?

That would help tons *_* I was thinking of that but in the end didn't know how to at all. I would really appreciate it!

here you go. was not able to double check. feel free to tell me if something is not right.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7exkynbtp9lz0/Scandal_Bass_Tabs

Back to top Go down

waning_moon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Ahh, you included Kan Beer, too. Thank you lots @meloya Happy

Back to top Go down

adrianygodoi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Could you please do Runners High?
Please... Thank you   Clap

Back to top Go down

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A little update. Going to try to have Runner's high up by tonight~

Back to top Go down

bouvip

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
A bit later than promised, but here's Runners high

Back to top Go down

Miss7

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://missmissyseven.deviantart.com/
Thank you !

Back to top Go down

acquy1311

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you!
I'm practising these song. Hope i'll play well  Smile


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

xMamix

Caless Student
Caless Student
winter story pls!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
MAIN: MAMI & RINA
Back to top Go down

Will_SH

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Will_Bs
Thank you so much for the hard work as always!!

Back to top Go down

xMamix

Caless Student
Caless Student
YOUR SONG PLEASE!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
MAIN: MAMI & RINA
Back to top Go down