Next video? [Page 1 of 1]

Next video?
Posted on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:22 pm

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Out of all the songs on Hello World that do not currently have a PV, for which would you most like to see a video produced?

Now, I don't necessarily mean, "Which is your favorite song that hasn't been released as a single." In my opinion, the songs are all good from a musical standpoint. I'm looking at it more from the combination of the musicality and the lyrics. Which song do you think has a message that most easily translates into potential for a great video (assuming they story for the video is related to the lyrics, which is always a big assumption).

(I'll hold my opinion until later. I'm more curious what others think.)

Back to top Go down

Re: Next video?
Posted on Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 pm

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Onegai Navigation!

A dark, stormy PV with a few badass car scenes or something lol. Just something dark, we've had so many of the happy pvs. With Onegai Navigation, you can easily integrate the storyline depicted in the song as a side story while the girls are out there jamming. And it looks like Onegai Navigation is a part of the girls' setlists in their lives now, so it'd be perfect promotion anyway. Also, I think that it's clear the the song is pretty much a universal favourite from the album~

If we're talking about adaptation of lyrics, Winter Story would be easy to do as well because the story is pretty much written there (yep Rina pretty much writes mini stories, haha) but I imagine that it'd turn out as a standard/cliche J-pop pv. Kan biiru would do nicely too, but because it's a solo Tomomi song then it's doubtful that it'd be released separately from the album.

Interesting topic btw!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:03 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Sorry, I'll cheat a little. I'll pick more then one.

I would like to see a video for any of the following songs: Graduation, Onegai Navigation, The 9th song, canned beer, oyasumi, or place of life. I can't believe how many good songs this album has. Each one of these songs has something that really gets to me. I like them all for different reasons.

If I had to pick one I'd go with Place of Life.

On a somewhat related note, I noticed that when Standard was released, we didn't get any more videos from that album. The next one we got was runners which ended up on the following album. So, it seems to me like they're done making videos for Hello World.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:07 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
+1 vote for Onegai Navigation PV! Such a strong hype song on the album. My favourite so far.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 pm

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Personally, I'd love to see a video for Hon wo Yomu.

After reading the lyrics, I could see a really cute, story based video being done for it.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:05 pm

HaRuRiNaMaMiToMo

International Performer
International Performer
saldiven wrote:Personally, I'd love to see a video for Hon wo Yomu.

After reading the lyrics, I could see a really cute, story based video being done for it.

Yeah me too I love this song it's so adorable!

But have to say... a video for Onegai Navigation could be very awesome haha! LOVE

[GAME] FUN with SCANDAL on Memrise : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[GAME] 2048 SCANDAL Editions : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down