pandadinawsawrs

Caless Student
Caless Student
if one day you woke up as the opposite gender what would be the first thing you would do?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsk Tsk Tsk 明日の世界を照らすよ
Back to top Go down

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I would say "go into the girl's bathroom", but I think I've done that before. Not sure, though.

Probably it would be buying a lot of women boots, because they look millions of times better than men boots.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Thinking about it, there's quite a handful I wanted to do as the opposite gender.
1. Grow a moustache and beard.
2. Weightlifting because my arms are too weak to lift heavy things.
3. Play lots of sports. It's not like women can't do sports but we feel conscious once in a while and can't move around much. xD
4. Go home later than 11:00pm by myself. My parents won't need to worry about me anymore! :D
5. Would like to wear a tuxedo.
6. *Act like a mentally incapacitated person because I won't feel too mindful of my actions anymore  ROFL

*The last item is just a joke! xD

Back to top Go down

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ha I do number 6 to get people to leave me alone in public. Drunk is my favorite and yes its wrong.
If I woke up as a girl I probably find a nice store and "require" assistance with the fitting rooms. Wait I do that now too. Onion Wahaha
Really though I would probably go perfume shopping because girls smell good and you can't do that as a dude without looking like a douche

Back to top Go down

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
i would probably try to hit on another woman :D

Back to top Go down