clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Let's say that I wanted to search for all the forum members who are from Canada, is there a way to do this?

Back to top Go down

Shanipika

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I dont know if there is a way to do that, (if there is could be usefull ^^) but there are some topic in the member discussion section related to specific country where you can find a lot of people from that place but they arent really the most active places xD

Here is the one of Canada ^^ Actually most people are more active on the Facebook group i think

Oh and im from Québec too ^^ (wanted to say hi for sometime at first, i was scared to be the only one from here xD (well you are from Montréal right? xD))

Back to top Go down

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Bonjour!
Related to Shanipika's post, there is an entire census of SCANDAL HEAVEN members!
Very useful resource to see who's from where.

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9306-census-of-scandal-fans

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

#Tomomickey=GAINS
Moderator of SCANDAL News, SCANDAL Talk, SCANDAL Poll, and Video Games
Back to top Go down

somechineseguy

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I would like to add to this.

Where there are the list of people currently online (Under the Forum Statistics heading), there is a button that says "Who is Online". Click it and it shows a Google maps version of where people approximately are. 

Hope this helps! (Noticed that there are three other CDNs who replied to this, so I decided to continue the trend! xD)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Credits go to Scandalsuki 
Back to top Go down

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hey everyone! Thanks for all the pointers. Nice to see there are at least a few Canadians who are fans of this great band. Yes Shanipika, Montreal here. Been a fan since last June. Where in Quebec are you from?

Cool that there's already a thread for Canada. It's funny, at first I searched the members area for "Canada" and nothing came up. But the thread is called "SH CDN members" Happy

Anyway, Bookmarked.

Back to top Go down