Re: [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 am

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Charly66 wrote:now time to wait for MAY Happy

Happy for all of you going to Chicago!
Yeah, May it's so far away lol, I already have my plane ticket and hotels for the LA shows, now I'll have to entertain me with such things as work and classes until it arrives
 .nerd. .hardwork.

Perhaps it's too early to tell, but does anyone know how does the meet & greet for VIP works? It is after the concert?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:37 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
BattleHermit wrote:Perhaps it's too early to tell, but does anyone know how does the meet & greet for VIP works? It is after the concert?

It's still TBA. No info has been announced yet.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:23 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hrm. Kind of hope it isn't after the concert. That would be tough for the band to have the pre-concert prep-work, then the concert for a 90+ minutes, then have to interact with a bunch of fans afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:59 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Anyone know how many tickets they have left?

formally known as graftenberg
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
graftenberg wrote:Anyone know how many tickets they have left?

You mean for Acen? I checked on Friday and there were only 3 seats left in 105, which are now gone. So, it looks like all of the 367 seats in reserved seating are sold out!

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:38 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
graftenberg wrote:Anyone know how many tickets they have left?

You mean for Acen? I checked on Friday and there were only 3 seats left in 105, which are now gone. So, it looks like all of the 367 seats in reserved seating are sold out!

Yep that's the one I was asking about. .clap. That's great that they sold out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:18 am

akaingo

akaingo

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm so glad that SCANDAL finally started a new tour especially to the U.S .dies. . Unfortunately, I'm not living in California or Illinois. I'm currently staying in Portland which is 2 hour flight from California (I've been to San Francisco for a few days to visit). I wonder if there is anyone has a place that I can hopefully stay for the days of the show .smile. . I'm still making some plans so I go on my first SCANDAL show  .toj.. Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:37 pm

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
-Removed-

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:28 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please do not sell anything on here~)

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 6 61185
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm back home, 2 Saturdays ago when tickets came out - I bought them while on board a cruise ship...  Not much fun... took < 2 hours but got 2 tickets in section 103.

That experience was a disaster.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:32 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just wondering...even with VIP tickets, how early should we show up at HOB Sunset to get in, buy some merchandise and find a good spot?

I'm thinking of carpooling to the show and I'm wondering how early I need to get started with traffic on a Friday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:29 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I was planning on being in the area of the venues no later than 5:00. That would be about 2.5 hours before the start of the show. I figure at the very least, I could kill time getting something to eat or seeing what's in the neighborhood.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that any of the arrangements for the meet-n-greet or VIP early entry to the venue have been released, so my 5:00 target is completely a guess on my part. For all we know, the meet-n-greet might be at noon and the VIP entry at 7:00. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 pm

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Even with VIP it's general admission and no assigned tickets so I would hate to be stuck in a merchandise line while others are getting their good spots in front of the stage.

Does anyone have any ideas from previous concerts?

House of Blues - Los Angeles 5/22/2015
House of Blues - Anaheim 5/23/2015
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:56 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
There's really nothing that we could accurately compare it to, since they've never actually played a standalone show in the US before and the entire...set-up, let's call it, is completely different in Japan.

For example, even though in Japan they have standing room-only venues like the HOB, every ticket has a specific number and you must enter the venue in sequential order. The goods/merch tables open up a few hours before doors and are located in a special area near the entrance of the venue. No GA venues in LA really do things like that, although I suppose there could be a chance that they will be offering goods ahead of time. I do remember at one of the shows I went to at the HOB Sunset Strip in the past that a band did set up a merch table in the parking lot entrance before doors.

It might be a good idea to just wait for more details about the M&G first and then maybe plan to arrive an hour or so before the time it'll start.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
If I remember correctly, the One ok Rock show in HoB Anaheim had a guy selling shirts, hats and CDs outside in a separate area from the concert, I dont really know how early that guy set up shop since we arrived barely in time but hopefully it was a few hours before? Cant tell for sure

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 6 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Cameras?
Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:52 pm

barron

barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
Hi all! I saw on the HoB website that small (non-pro) cameras are allowed at the venue normally. Do you think we'll be able to bring them in, or will it be a special situation where no cameras are allowed?

-Barron

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:11 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Noodles wrote:If I remember correctly, the One ok Rock show in HoB Anaheim had a guy selling shirts, hats and CDs outside in a separate area from the concert, I dont really know how early that guy set up shop since we arrived barely in time but hopefully it was a few hours before? Cant tell for sure

You're talking about the second floor balcony, right? They always sell merch there and they don't open it up until they actually start letting people inside. At least it'd be convenient since you'd be passing right by it on your way to the stage, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

barron wrote:Hi all! I saw on the HoB website that small (non-pro) cameras are allowed at the venue normally. Do you think we'll be able to bring them in, or will it be a special situation where no cameras are allowed?

A venue's camera rules may change depending on what an act wants. I highly doubt they will be allowed at these shows because no cameras are ever allowed in Japan/Japanese artists' shows, cameras were not allowed at the last 2 times SCANDAL played in the US, and it already says here that no cameras will be allowed at the Chicago show.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:18 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You know, I am actually happy cameras aren't allowed. I honestly hope they extend it to recording devices like smart phones.

I can't even begin to explain how annoying it is to me when I'm at a concert, and I can't see the stage because a forest of people in front of me are all holding up cell phones. I don't know what they think they're accomplishing; the video quality in that situation is terrible, and the audio quality is even worse.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:21 pm

barron

barron

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://10nineteen.com
saldiven wrote:You know, I am actually happy cameras aren't allowed. I honestly hope they extend it to recording devices like smart phones.

I can't even begin to explain how annoying it is to me when I'm at a concert, and I can't see the stage because a forest of people in front of me are all holding up cell phones. I don't know what they think they're accomplishing; the video quality in that situation is terrible, and the audio quality is even worse.

Good point! When we went to Disneyworld, some lady whipped out her iPad right in front of us to video the parade. That really sucked. On the other hand, I got a couple of fun pics of Puffy when they played SXSW a looong time ago. That was in an era before smartphones however...

-Barron

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:39 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
barron wrote:Hi all! I saw on the HoB website that small (non-pro) cameras are allowed at the venue normally. Do you think we'll be able to bring them in, or will it be a special situation where no cameras are allowed?

-Barron

I think any cameras that dont have removable lens or that look professional will be okay, if they dont want you to use a camera they will have a small announcement before the show starts, this happened for Perfume at the palladium and it happens at Nokia club too but when we were at HoB Anaheim there was no problem with us taking pics.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 6 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:49 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm sure a lot of people have already made some kind of plans for hotels in Chicago and LA, but I'm booking my flights now (I'm way behind on everything because of work) and was wondering if there was anybody who'd want to split up a room in either location. Any money I can save would be great, but I'd rather stay near the conference (in Chicago) but have no idea for LA.

Also, I was wondering if Airi-chan was still putting together the Disney trip on the 20th, if so I'll get my ticket in for the night of the 19th so I'm ready to go.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 6 Stamp210
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:18 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Shiguo wrote:Also, I was wondering if Airi-chan was still putting together the Disney trip on the 20th, if so I'll get my ticket in for the night of the 19th so I'm ready to go.
Yup~ I'm still planning a trip to Disneyland on the 20th if others are still interested. ^.^ So far, I know it'll be you and me going - possibly my friend as well if I can convince him to come a day earlier.

If anyone else is interested in coming along, feel free to quote the post or message me. We can try figuring out things like when we should get there and how exactly we're going to get there, because I don't drive and neither does my friend so I hope someone else is able to. ^.^" I guess that's all also dependent on where everyone is staying. Personally, I have a motel booked in Hollywood, which was the closest and cheapest I could find near the venue.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Disney land with a group would have been fun, but I won't be in LA until almost midnight on the 20th. Ah, well....

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:38 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Airi-chan wrote:If anyone else is interested in coming along, feel free to quote the post or message me. We can try figuring out things like when we should get there and how exactly we're going to get there, because I don't drive and neither does my friend so I hope someone else is able to. ^.^" I guess that's all also dependent on where everyone is staying. Personally, I have a motel booked in Hollywood, which was the closest and cheapest I could find near the venue.

I will get my ticket into LA for the 19th so I'm set. I was planning on getting a rental car so I'd be more than willing to get everyone there. Either that or if I decide for some reason to drive down from Sac then I'll have my car to get us around, at least for non-concert related activities.

I guess if anyone in between Sac and LA that wasn't flying in from other venue's needed a ride I'd be willing to come back in and drive, otherwise rental car it is. 

That was an excessive amount of words to say one thing O.o

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 6 Stamp210
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:40 am

rconthenet

rconthenet

Caless Student
Caless Student
Scandal posted on their facebook page that more vip tickets are available for HOB Sunset.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
rconthenet wrote:Scandal posted on their facebook page that more vip tickets are available for HOB Sunset.
Well, that confirms something that we saw a week or so ago.

When the venue first had tickets available, I'm pretty sure the VIP tickets sold out. However, a week or so ago, someone posted that they had just purchased some. I went to Livenation, and there were VIP tickets available again....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.