Go down

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour [Page 7 of 16]

Re: [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:50 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The LA VIP tickets did sell out when they first went up, but more were added starting from at least a couple of weeks ago. My friend was able to buy 8 of them from Live Nation more than a month ago for some Japanese friends of ours that will be coming out here.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:34 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hrm.

This might be kind of selfish, but I hope they don't go too crazy with VIP ticket releases. That kind of dilutes the value of the early entry portion of the pass. Suck to pay twice the normal ticket price and still have ten rows of people between yourself and the stage.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
saldiven wrote:Hrm.

This might be kind of selfish, but I hope they don't go too crazy with VIP ticket releases. That kind of dilutes the value of the early entry portion of the pass. Suck to pay twice the normal ticket price and still have ten rows of people between yourself and the stage.

The key is right sizing VIP for the venue, 10 rows might suck but if there's 200 rows then it's not bad being in the front Happy  That's what it's like for the final fantasy symphony concert when they offered VIP seating to be in "front" with Nobuo Uematsu, it was 20 rows of VIP.

When we went to a Meatloaf concert, they had VIP folks - who got in and got to do a meet and great - that was a really small group.

For ACEN they made it so the front of house tickets were $10 (not true VIP), so pretty much everyone who planned to go to the concert wanted to get them - and we crashed the site.  And I still have no idea where we're seated. 

And if you have way too many people getting to a meet and greet the experience will be totally different.

On the flip side if you charge $400 then people complain they can't afford it, but those who can get a better experience.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:58 pm

btgrave

btgrave

Caless Student
Caless Student
Happy

Last edited by btgrave on Sun May 24, 2015 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:15 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I am happy to say that my travel plans have been finalized. :D

Hotel and rental cars reserved. I had originally planned to get a place halfway between the two California venues, but decided to just got a place close to Sunset Strip. It's closer to the airport, so I'll only have one day where I have to do any real amount of driving, instead of having to drive a good bit every day.

So, if there are others who are going to be staying near the Sunset Strip venue that are lacking a vehicle, we could do some coordination for driving, if necessary.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:59 pm

btgrave

btgrave

Caless Student
Caless Student

Last edited by btgrave on Sat May 16, 2015 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:19 pm

Ender

Ender

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Shiguo wrote:
I will get my ticket into LA for the 19th so I'm set. I was planning on getting a rental car so I'd be more than willing to get everyone there. Either that or if I decide for some reason to drive down from Sac then I'll have my car to get us around, at least for non-concert related activities.

I guess if anyone in between Sac and LA that wasn't flying in from other venue's needed a ride I'd be willing to come back in and drive, otherwise rental car it is. 

That was an excessive amount of words to say one thing O.o

Hey, nice to finally see someone else from Sacramento here.

I'll be driving down to Anaheim early Saturday morning, so it looks like we won't be able to do the convoy or carpooling thing. If you do decide to drive down to SoCal, we can probably drive back up together if you're planning to leave on Sunday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:46 am

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ender wrote:
Shiguo wrote:
I will get my ticket into LA for the 19th so I'm set. I was planning on getting a rental car so I'd be more than willing to get everyone there. Either that or if I decide for some reason to drive down from Sac then I'll have my car to get us around, at least for non-concert related activities.

I guess if anyone in between Sac and LA that wasn't flying in from other venue's needed a ride I'd be willing to come back in and drive, otherwise rental car it is. 

That was an excessive amount of words to say one thing O.o

Hey, nice to finally see someone else from Sacramento here.

I'll be driving down to Anaheim early Saturday morning, so it looks like we won't be able to do the convoy or carpooling thing. If you do decide to drive down to SoCal, we can probably drive back up together if you're planning to leave on Sunday.
Hey. That's really cool you're from Sac as well. I don't really know anyone in Sac since I'm in Davis most the time (work and all my friends from around here live there).

I'll likely fly in if there's no one to drive down with, but if you're going to be driving I wouldn't mind driving back together. It would be cool to see more of California than just Sac and Davis lol. I am planning on leaving on Sunday so that would work out well.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 Stamp210
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:40 pm

chiguirex

chiguirex

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi all,

I'll arrive to LA on the 20th and I have reserved a rental car. I'll be happy to drive the holy $@!% out of it. so if any other tourist or local wants to do some sight seeing, I'm available Happy

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 17916553778_0be373d3f7_q
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:46 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Hello everyone! SCANDAL made a video for a friend of mine who has a blog about Japanese music and J culture. His company is collaborating with Sony Music Japan to do a TICKET GIVEAWAY for the LA and Anaheim shows!

And here's the video for the Ticket Giveaway:
"Melissa, our new music host, takes a look at SCANDAL's two popular songs for Anime, FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood & BLEACH! We are also giving away tickets to their LA and Anaheim show. Watch the video see how you can win! Happy"

DEADLINE: 05.03.2015 11:59PM PST
ANNOUNCEMENT: 05.04.2015 8:00PM PST

Good luck to those who enter and I hope to see some of you at the USA shows!

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 Tokyos10

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:25 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
We're six weeks and counting down to the Sunset Strip show, so I thought I would follow up on something mentioned earlier in the thread.

Was there still interest in trying to meet the band at the airport when they arrive?

TGE had mentioned that Scandal would most likely arrive in LA on the 21st because their show in Mexico City on the 20th would not be over until after the last flight from Mexico City to LA. As many probably already know, the 21st is Mami's birthday (and Tomomi's is the 31st, I believe).

I know that TGE and at least some of the LA crew are going to be down in Mexico City for the show, and won't be coming back to LA until the 21st (I remember TGE mentioning that it would be interesting if they were on the same flight as Scandal).

There was also discussion of people contributing to having a banner or some such made up, just like Scandal Heaven has done on at least two previous occasions.

Since the logistics for this kind of thing probably aren't super simple, maybe we should start discussing them a bit more in depth, assuming there is still interest? I live in Atlanta, so I cannot provide much direct on-the-ground support until I arrive on the 20th, but would be happy to assist in whatever capacity I am able. I figure by this point, the majority of people here on SH who intend to see the LA and/or Anaheim show(s) already have tickets and travel arrangements, so planning some sort of welcome for the band wouldn't be too premature at this point.

Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:10 pm

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Our flight in from Mexico City arrives at 9:19am. We might be able post on here for you guys before the plane departs if we run into them at the Mexico airport. If they're on a different flight we'll probably hang around LAX for a while to see if we can get lucky. As for the banner, we plan to have it with us for their arrival.

It'd be awesome if we could give them a big welcome at the airport so we'll do our best to keep everyone updated.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:21 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Muy excelente.

I'm flying in late on the evening of the 20th (flight lands at like 11:30 PST or something), and my hotel for the night is like a mile from LAX. I made the flight on the 20th just for the off chance that I could participate in the welcome, if it actually comes to fruition.

I think it would be awesome if we had a good sized group there to say "Hello," too.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm flying in late on the 19th so I will definitely be there. If there is anything I can do to help out let me know. I'm assuming at least some monetary contribution ^^.

Also, were we/what were we planning as a possible gift for Mami? Are we still thinking of doing that?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Shiguo wrote:I'm flying in late on the 19th so I will definitely be there. If there is anything I can do to help out let me know. I'm assuming at least some monetary contribution ^^.

Also, were we/what were we planning as a possible gift for Mami? Are we still thinking of doing that?

About the monetary contribution, we have several activities planned and we will be getting a post ready for that very very soon. Nothing will be mandatory but the more help we get the better we can prepare the events and have more fun! 

I'll update as soon as we have the post up and running.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:24 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Noodles: Excellent! I have to admit, I'm looking forward to meeting the faces behind the screen names for y'all. I'll contribute to the best of my abilities CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 pm

Shiguo

Shiguo

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Noodles wrote:
Shiguo wrote:I'm flying in late on the 19th so I will definitely be there. If there is anything I can do to help out let me know. I'm assuming at least some monetary contribution ^^.

About the monetary contribution, we have several activities planned and we will be getting a post ready for that very very soon. Nothing will be mandatory but the more help we get the better we can prepare the events and have more fun! 

I'll update as soon as we have the post up and running.

Awesome, thanks for the update (^.^)

Me too saldiven. This is my first time doing concerts/events with a large group like this, so that's pretty exciting on its own. It's going to be really fun to meet everyone.

Back to top Go down

Getting our badges
Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:53 am

ortega

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 VrqfHRV

Badges purchased! Each member should be able to view their individual badge/membership number under their Acen account (go to "My Profile"). Happy

Hey thoseguiltyeyes,

Sorry if you already answered this, but how do we get our badges for the Chicago convention? Do we meet you in Chicago at a specific location and time? Or, are you mailing us the badges?

Thank you,

--ortega

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
ortega wrote:Sorry if you already answered this, but how do we get our badges for the Chicago convention? Do we meet you in Chicago at a specific location and time? Or, are you mailing us the badges?

Either one works! I can mail your badge to you, or I can set up a meet-up in Chicago before the concert. I'll make a formal post about it once I receive them.

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:13 pm

Alxa

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
We received our ACEN badges in the mail yesterday.

Just over one month left!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:18 am

zimbobbio

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
Hey guys, our friends at Kawaii Kakkoii Sugoi blog uploaded another video with details on their HELLO WORLD posters and folders giveaway! Also, there's an awesome shoutout to SCANDAL HEAVEN at 3:22 :D

Check it out:

And don't forget their other giveaway for tickets to the LA or Anaheim show. Good luck everyone!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:35 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zimbobbio wrote:Hey guys, our friends at Kawaii Kakkoii Sugoi blog uploaded another video with details on their HELLO WORLD posters and folders giveaway! Also, there's an awesome shoutout to SCANDAL HEAVEN at 3:22 :D

Check it out:

And don't forget their other giveaway for tickets to the LA or Anaheim show. Good luck everyone!

This is awesome! Front page updated with the new video as well. THANK YOU KKS!

... I really want a HW poster >_>

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:10 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
A little off topic, but funny enough to share with y'all.

Last night, I had a dream that I was getting ready to get in line at the Sunset Strip show and suddenly realized I had left my ticket here in Atlanta.

Kowai CANTA Depressed

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
saldiven wrote:A little off topic, but funny enough to share with y'all.

Last night, I had a dream that I was getting ready to get in line at the Sunset Strip show and suddenly realized I had left my ticket here in Atlanta.

Kowai CANTA Depressed

When Stereopony came over I forgot BOTH of my tickets to their shows at home 1:30 hours drive from LA, it was AWFUL, Jade had to spot me at the time but for the second concert instead of buying another ticket at the door I decided to drive back home to get my ticket as it was closer to my house. I drove off too late and got back to the venue after all the VIP meet&greet were over so I didnt get my 2nd meet and greet with Stereopony Sad Teh concert was amazing tho

Thats one of the times in my life where I've felt really bad Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:09 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had been keeping it folded up in my wallet, but took it out 'cuz I was worried about losing it. I'm considering just going ahead and putting it into what I'll use as my carry-on bag and leaving it there just to be on the safe side. My hotel is only a couple of miles from the Strip, so even if I forget it in the hotel, it'll be easy to go get.

Wow, that was a really depressing dream....

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.