[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour [Page 8 of 16]

Re: [USA] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:39 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ticket info update:

I was just poking around on Livenation. It appears that VIP tickets are no longer available at the Annaheim show.

However, when I tried to place an order for 8 VIP tickets at the Sunset Strip location, it appears they're available. So, people who are planning to go but don't yet have a VIP ticket might be able to snag some....

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:55 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Yep, more have been available for LA for at least two months now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

【Acen badge update】

The Acen badges just arrived in the mail today!

Please let me know if you would like me to mail your badge, or if you would like to pick it up from me at Acen (I'll decide on a meet-up closer to the con).

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:30 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Aw. I just discovered that Kuniko Yagi had left Hinoki and the Bird late last year. I was really interested in trying to eat at that restaurant since I was going to be in LA. Now, with her gone (she was the opening chef that created the culinary vision for the restaurant), I'm not sure if I'm as interested in going as I was before....

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I know a good number of people who are attending the VIP event are planning on bringing a gift or gifts for the band. I had kind of a question. I'm really, terribly, incredibly bad with getting correct sizes for clothing items for women. I mean...embarrassingly bad.

Since it's Mami's birthday on 5-21, and she likes to wear jerseys, I was thinking it would be nice to get her a jersey from my alma mater. However, I don't want to get something that'll fit like a tent. I don't even know for sure if a USA "small" would be too big or not. Also, they have fitted type jerseys made for women, but that doesn't seem the kind of thing Mami typically wears, right? Those would be even less forgiving where size is concerned, too.

Any ideas for appropriate sizing, or is that a lost cause?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 am

GeoFreak

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
saldiven wrote:I know a good number of people who are attending the VIP event are planning on bringing a gift or gifts for the band. I had kind of a question. I'm really, terribly, incredibly bad with getting correct sizes for clothing items for women. I mean...embarrassingly bad.

Since it's Mami's birthday on 5-21, and she likes to wear jerseys, I was thinking it would be nice to get her a jersey from my alma mater. However, I don't want to get something that'll fit like a tent. I don't even know for sure if a USA "small" would be too big or not. Also, they have fitted type jerseys made for women, but that doesn't seem the kind of thing Mami typically wears, right? Those would be even less forgiving where size is concerned, too.

Any ideas for appropriate sizing, or is that a lost cause?
I would guess that they wear Japanese small, which is probably like a US extra small. But MAMI likes to wear big, baggy jerseys (and baggy clothes in general), so I wouldn't worry if it's too big, haha.

Three and a half weeks until the first concert. Can't wait to see SCANDAL and meet you all!

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 8 2_crop10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:01 am

spicyhafu

Caless Student
Caless Student
-Removed-

Mod edit: We do not allow anything to be sold on SH.

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited)

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 pm

silkdog44

silkdog44

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Yep, more have been available for LA for at least two months now.

【Acen badge update】

Please let me know if you would like me to mail your badge, or if you would like to pick it up from me at Acen (I'll decide on a meet-up closer to the con).
I would like to pick it up from you at Acen.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:02 am

shirokun

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Yep, more have been available for LA for at least two months now.

【Acen badge update】

I shall pick it up from you there~ Btw, are alot of people from here going to BABYMETAL as well?

櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:22 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Well, three weeks and 9 hours from right now, I'll be boarding a plane for LA....

I'm looking forward to meeting people from the message boards; I'm the only person around here I know that likes Scandal, so it'll be nice to be around some like-minded people.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 am

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yep saldiven I know how you feel. 15 days until my Scandal fun starts .happy.

Last edited by eionswolf on Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 6:49 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have one, slightly peculiar request for anyone willing VIP ticket holder speaking Japanese. I would like You to ask girls for girth (? - not sure if it the right term my vocabulary is lacking in this department ;() of a palm of their hands (in cm, not inches Tongue). I get the idea of making custom leather mittens with Scandal logo engraved clip. And that dimension is only one needed for this. As their next visit to Europe is not so near I will be able to work slowly and do it right and have something nice to give them at next live. Anyone willing to help?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:20 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
haha um, I understand that you mean well, but that is a very weird question to ask them. I'm sure they wouldn't even know the width of their hands if asked, and if that is the case then they would most likely just be puzzled and look at you weirdly, hah.

Just estimate the size of their hands. They all have rather small hands, so just using measurements from size small gloves would probably be fine.

Or, try asking them on Twitter. That would be much less awkward than asking them in person.

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:34 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
There is one small problem - Nihongo wakarimasen ;/ And girls are, ekhem, ekhem, even less fluent in English than me Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
If you guide yourself with a small size glove you'll be alright, the band won't mind if they are a bit bigger or smaller as long as you put your heart  into it

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 8 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:06 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Meeeeeeh, will try, but... do not like imperfect solutions ;/
Will have to learn a little lingua Japanica Wink

BTW. Noodles - corn is vegetable - popcorn is a salad Tongue

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 11:02 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The schedule for Acen is now out on the Guidebook app. Download the app first and then search for Acen.

SCANDAL will be having two autograph signings: one on Friday 5/15 from 10-11 pm, and the other on Saturday 5/16 from 3-4 pm. They will also have a "Q&A" on 5/16 from 1:30-2:30 pm.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 12:10 am

BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi, regarding gifts for the band, can I assume their T-shirt size is S? I'm bad at measuring cloth sizes... .deli.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 2:24 am

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Ugh. So wish I could have gone to ACEN, too, just for the Q&A session alone.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 4:51 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The schedule for Acen is now out on the Guidebook app. Download the app first and then search for Acen.

SCANDAL will be having two autograph signings: one on Friday 5/15 from 10-11 pm, and the other on Saturday 5/16 from 3-4 pm. They will also have a "Q&A" on 5/16 from 1:30-2:30 pm.

I thought it odd the they would sign autographs right after the show, but maybe that's just me.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 5:36 pm

Charly66

Charly66

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The schedule for Acen is now out on the Guidebook app. Download the app first and then search for Acen.

do you gotta buy a ticket for that? or  is after the concert whoever gets there first?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 03, 2015 7:22 pm

richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
Charly66 wrote:

do you gotta buy a ticket for that? or  is after the concert whoever gets there first?

It's part of the con so you should just need your badge.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 04, 2015 12:17 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
BattleHermit wrote:Hi, regarding gifts for the band, can I assume their T-shirt size is S? I'm bad at measuring cloth sizes... .deli.

Yes, a size small is fine!

----------------------------------------------------------------

graftenberg wrote:I thought it odd the they would sign autographs right after the show, but maybe that's just me.

No, it is an odd thing to do. Typically, cons don't schedule guests to sign right after playing a show, but there must be some kind of reason why they're doing so.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 3:48 am

ortega

Caless Student
Caless Student

【Acen badge update】

Hey thoseguiltyeyes,

I would like to pick up both moose's and my badge from you at Acen.
Thank you. And see you at the con.

--ortega

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 4:23 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hello everyone! 

We finally have some more info on the events that we will be planning for everyone that is coming to LA for the SCANDAL shows! We are looking into having the most fun together while meeting new people, doing some fun activities, and hanging out with fellow SCANDAL fans!

The website where you can find the basic details is here: https://scandalwtla.wordpress.com

We will be having different events throughout the days prior, of, and after the concerts. We still don't have specifics for certain things, because we don't know at what time events will start or end. 

The events consist of the following:

• BBQ + Pool party
• Queue events while we wait for the doors to open at the venue (banner signing, cosplay groups, dance flashmob, etc)
• After party (party after the concert in Anaheim!)
• Disneyland/beach bonfire (depending on which one you want to go to!)
• Karaoke night

More info on the website linked above.

We are gathering funds through donations for all of these events and also to help cover costs of gifts for the band (SH t-shirts, banner for the band, etc.) and costs of the events listed above.

Keep in mind that donating is completely voluntary and everything will go towards making this experience better. 

If you wish to support this and help out, feel free to donate here:

Send your donations to scandalheavendonations@gmail.com via PayPal.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you!

Last edited by Noodles on Sun May 10, 2015 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total

[USA] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 8 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Chabo8888

Chabo8888

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:The LA VIP tickets did sell out when they first went up, but more were added starting from at least a couple of weeks ago. My friend was able to buy 8 of them from Live Nation more than a month ago for some Japanese friends of ours that will be coming out here.

Hi,

Please can you guys help me?

I was trying (again) to book a VIP ticket for the LA show. But I always receive a notification that there is in error (someone beat me up blabla...???) 

Can you just easily book a ticket?

Really want to come to the LA show...

Thanks,
Cheers,
Chabo

closed...
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.