Looking for old Love Survive performance
Posted on Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:40 pm

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone, new member here.

I know Scandal for a few years and I always loved their live performances. I especially liked their old Love survive performance, from the days when Mami got black hair and their outfits were either dark or looks like schoolgirl's uniforms.

However, record of that performance seems to be gone from youtube. Anybody remember it and post link to it to me? I remember it was paired with Doll song, both of them in one clip. Whole clip was dark and red themed.

Thank you all, guys Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for old Love Survive performance
Posted on Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:27 am

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
I think you are looking some clips from Everybody say Yeah Temptation BOX Tour 2010 DVD

But SCANDAL, Their label SONY, and our SH forum are very strict about sharing their official videos.
The best way is you might try to buy and order it from official sites/store
Or you might try to search it in other streaming sites beside Youtube, like Dailymotion.com or Vimeo.com
I'm sorry I cannot give you any direct link cause might against our SH forum regulation Whistle 
But Hope it can give you some better info to search.
Happy hunting Brother  Happy

*Edited: try search and just found it: Maybe you are looking for this XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:07 am

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you Eric M,

I checked tracklist of Everybody say Yeah Temptation BOX Tour 2010 DVD, but unfortunately there is no Love Survive.

Also, the youtube video is not that one, the one I am searching for is indoor and more black-red themed Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
Black and red theme? I was thinking about Malaysia live tour uniform, but their not in school uniform and Mami was blonde in there so must be not it's. I try to search and check it later.
Maybe we should discuss it more better on chatbox than in here XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 am

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
The clues I got out of the OP's post were:
-Mami w/ black hair
-Love Survive + DOLL were played
-Black/dark outfits
-And also black/red themed.\
-Indoor
You're probably looking for a performance video somewhere in the latter half of 2011. Anything newer would be when Love Survive wasn't released yet and later would have Mami making the switch to blonde. Might have been one of the BABY ACTION hall tours. Thinking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:50 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

So I automatically thought of this performance and everything pretty much fits your description except the fact that Doll isn't played with Love Survive. Fun fact: Doll was played as a collab with Stereopony (along with Hitohira no Hanabira)! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the SH thread for the 2011 Girls' Factory performance. 

If I can think up of another performance that has Doll in it, I'll defs post in this thread again. Happy

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:53 am

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys,

I might be mistaken with Mami's hair color, could be blonde already in the video. I am not sure, but the video is definitely old - 2012 is the latest year possible.

Also the setup on the scene is their usual one, Mami is on Haruna's left hand, Tomomi on Haru's right hand.

Overall, that performance looks very energetic, camera guy made great work along with the girls Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:35 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
^^Haha the thing is that video is actually swapped/mirrored, so Mami is actually towards Haruna's left and Tomo is at Haru's right as usual. 

Could it possibly be this one?:

If not, maybe give us details of whether it was an outdoor live or not?

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 am

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Nope, the right video still hasn't been found :D

It was indoor event. If i recall correctly, Haru's hair looked like in this video:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:46 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist

This is SCANDAL BABY and is from a Girls Factory live as well; could it possibly be from this live? If it is then it's from one of the many Girls Factory lives the girls attended in the 2011-2012 era. I'm confused because this is Harukaze's outfit which means that most likely the GF is in 2012, but all my searches of Girls' Factory doesn't end up with this live for some reason. It's the girls in a different outfit, but at the same time it's not from Girls' Rock Factory either. This is so confusing; it's doing my head in haha.

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:04 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
syakmp wrote:I'm confused because this is Harukaze's outfit which means that most likely the GF is in 2012, but all my searches of Girls' Factory doesn't end up with this live for some reason. It's the girls in a different outfit, but at the same time it's not from Girls' Rock Factory either.

That performance is actually from end of 2011 with them wearing their BABY ACTION hall tour outfits. Not sure where it can be found on SH (if it is on here at all), but on Jpopsuki it says this was from GIRLS' FACTORY and that it was aired on December 13, 2011.

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:18 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I thought GF 2011 was them wearing the white uniforms and doing a collab with Stereopony but I guess not. But topic-wise, it seems that it's not that live either. :/ 

And so the mystery of the missing Love Survive/Doll performance continues~

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:26 am

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well I actually think that Scandal baby could be from the same concert as the Love Survive Happy Also the camera man seems the same to me, same style. Anybody got the video of Love survive ?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:37 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I found the thread and there is another video that does include "LOVE SURVIVE." It's in our Media section, though, and you need to have 50 posts in order to access it. I don't think we should be posting DL links outside of that section, so I'd like to ask you to please reach the required number of 50 posts if you'd like to see the videos. Make sure to observe the rules and please don't spam. Happy

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 am

syakmp

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Yay! The video's found! I know how it feels to look forever to find an artist's videos and never find that one live performance that you want so badly lol. 

After 50 posts, have fun viewing the video~! Happy

Love SCANDAL!!  LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am

Oira4

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow thoseguiltyeyes, you are truly deserved moderator. I do believe this is the video, because topright picture definitely looks like the on I remember from the video. Also that could be Shunkan Sentimental instead of Doll which I presented; my memory seems very bad Happy

Thank you very much, i am on my way to unlock and watch it!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:22 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Jade saves the day!
Case closed. Happy

Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down