You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: [Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour
Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:20 pm

deii

Caless Student
Caless Student
@fantasy151 ; Oyasumi. Rina soloed the whole sog (Y)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:22 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
They were amazing tonight.... It's my first time watching them live and they're a lot better live. 

There was a part when Tomo looked at us for a minute then smiled. It felt like my heart skipped a couple of beats

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:34 pm

fantasy151

Caless Student
Caless Student
deii wrote:@fantasy151 ; Oyasumi. Rina soloed the whole sog (Y)

Thank you! Yeah she was amazing, be it on her drums or during that solo. I'm falling in love with her all over again! <3
hanautasancho wrote:They were amazing tonight.... It's my first time watching them live and they're a lot better live. 

There was a part when Tomo looked at us for a minute then smiled. It felt like my heart skipped a couple of beats

Yes they were! It's my first live for them as I've missed them when they visited the other times. Yeah! She looks so cute in person And I think her smile melted everyone's heart tonight!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:39 pm

CodeX

CodeX

Caless Student
Caless Student
Can someone post the setlist?

The world is cruel and unforgiving, but so beautiful
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:47 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
The main setlist is the same as the europe ones, check the europe threads or the main world tour thread

[Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 5 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:49 pm

aki89

Caless Student
Caless Student
There was fireworks during夜明けの流星群 !
Saw it from GA section!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:54 pm

LHZ

LHZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
.happy. .wow. TOMOMI WAS AWESOME SHE LOOK AT THE LEFT OF THE VIP SO MANY TIMESS AND MADE EYE CONTACT AND SMILE OMG I CANT STOP THINKING OF SCANDAL !!!! THEY are so AWESOME THIS IS ONLY MY FIRST LIVE WITH THEM AND I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE HI-FI !

Last edited by LHZ on Sat May 09, 2015 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 3:55 pm

aki89

Caless Student
Caless Student
Any idea when they fly to Taiwan?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 4:15 pm

fantasy151

Caless Student
Caless Student
LHZ wrote:TOMOMI WAS AWESOME SHE LOOK AT THE LEFT OF THE VIP SO MANY TIMESS AND MADE EYE CONTACT AND SMILE OMG I CANT STOP THINKING OF SCANDAL !!!! THEY are so AWESOME THIS IS ONLY MY FIRST LIVE WITH THEM AND I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE HI-FI! 

Yah! She was like looking at the VIP section so many times and making eye contacts. Her smile was awesome tonight as well! Scandal's the best.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 4:41 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
During the high five session... Mami's hands are hard as brick haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 4:49 pm

J

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
aki89 wrote:There was fireworks during夜明けの流星群 !
Saw it from GA section!

YESSS i saw the fireworks from VIP section too!! on the left of the stage!(I think it was from USS lol) But it matched the song so well! .clap.

First time watching them live, IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEE .dies. 
I waited for 2 years, definitely worth the wait! Thank you SCANDAL! Can't wait for them to play in Singapore again. 

ps. more goods and stock next time please...

[Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 5 4zHcerQ
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 5:46 pm

metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
I typed a huge post on my concert experience and post concert thoughts in the Tour Memories Thread here. Anyone interested can read it, but 3 points strongly emphasized in the entire post.

One of the fans had prepared gifts (image in the SG thread) for them and were giving them out to some of us to pass to them. I volunteered to give it to RINA (of course) and managed to get a smile and thanks out from her when I gave her the gift.
During Oyasumi, the moment RINA started singing I literally cried, right in front of RINA.
Told RINA I cried during Oyasumi in (most likely) gramatically incorrect Japanese (Oyasumi naitetta). She probably understood anyway, because her reaction was priceless. She had a huge genuine look of surprise on her face (with mouth covered), asked really? in Japanese, and replied with a huge thanks.
And these 3 points can be summarised in a single conclusion
Thanks to the interactions with RINA, especially during the Hi-Touch, I doubt any other concert can ever top this experience.

[Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 5 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 8:27 pm

gunnersforlife

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
In summary, this was my best SCANDAL concert experience, especially because of first row I got and the amount of interaction with SCANDAL not in a formal way, e.g. saw them in the photoshoot in Hard Rock, or after the interview, or outside the Starbucks. I did not manage to go to the airport, but then for me, these experience has been a really good one, if not the best.

Like metalleo, I also posted my full report on the other thread

thanks kaito for the userbar [Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 5 464571

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : https://www.facebook.com/groups/141565765907454/
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 8:40 pm

deii

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna promised they would be back again. Im looking forward to the next live. Hopefully the staff and concert management isnt as crappy as this year's! .uhuh.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 08, 2015 11:54 pm

lesphantom

lesphantom

Caless Student
Caless Student
It was amazing last night! The hi5 session was great as there was ample time to say something to each member before being whisk off, Mami and Rina even squeeze my hand gently~  .love. Initially park myself right in the middle but throughout the concert was slowly squeeze to the right and pleasantly landed infront of Rina during her performance of Oyasumi. .dies.  It is the 1st time I had direct eye contact with her! All in all, except that the instruments overpower the their voices at times and the humid weather, it is really a great great night!

1st Discovered / 2008 Doll
Fan since / 2010 Shunkan Sentimental
2010 / AFA SG
2011 / Baby Action SG
2012 / Scandal vs Budokan JP
2013 / Asia Tour in SG
2015 / Hello World SG
2016 / Yellow SG
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 5:36 am

fantasy151

Caless Student
Caless Student
deii wrote:Haruna promised they would be back again. Im looking forward to the next live. Hopefully the staff and concert management isnt as crappy as this year's! .uhuh.

Yeah! Looking forward to the next live here. Already missing them so much  LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 9:32 am

byuldoll

byuldoll

Caless Student
Caless Student
fantasy151 wrote:
LHZ wrote:TOMOMI WAS AWESOME SHE LOOK AT THE LEFT OF THE VIP SO MANY TIMESS AND MADE EYE CONTACT AND SMILE OMG I CANT STOP THINKING OF SCANDAL !!!! THEY are so AWESOME THIS IS ONLY MY FIRST LIVE WITH THEM AND I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE HI-FI !
The 
Yah! She was like looking at the VIP section so many times and making eye contacts. Her smile was awesome tonight as well! Scandal's the best and yes, the sg staff really should just take a break and not bound us by so many rules. Sg should also give them a better place for their concert.
I just felt that they wasn't being treated as well as when they're in other parts of the world for their tour.
i think she smiled at me, laughed a bit and nodded i'm so happy ahhhh

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 3:53 pm

LHZ

LHZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
[quote defaultattr=""].please. .nosebleed. .toj. MISSING THEM ALReady omgggggggg .waaa. .waaa. [/quote]

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 pm

fantasy151

Caless Student
Caless Student
byuldoll wrote:
fantasy151 wrote:
LHZ wrote:TOMOMI WAS AWESOME SHE LOOK AT THE LEFT OF THE VIP SO MANY TIMESS AND MADE EYE CONTACT AND SMILE OMG I CANT STOP THINKING OF SCANDAL !!!! THEY are so AWESOME THIS IS ONLY MY FIRST LIVE WITH THEM AND I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH ESPECIALLY THE HI-FI !

Yah! She was like looking at the VIP section so many times and making eye contacts. Her smile was awesome tonight as well! Scandal's the best and yes, the sg staff really should just take a break and not bound us by so many rules. Sg should also give them a better place for their concert.
I just felt that they wasn't being treated as well as when they're in other parts of the world for their tour.
i think she smiled at me, laughed a bit and nodded i'm so happy ahhhh

Lucky you! I don't know if she smiled at me but I'm sure we made eye contact as well! Were you towards the left side of the area?
LHZ wrote:
.please. .nosebleed. .toj. MISSING THEM ALReady omgggggggg .waaa. .waaa.  

Omg me too!!  .toj. Really can't wait for their next live here! I want to see them perform again!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hi guys, 

I have edited some of the posts in this thread that mention things about management and organizers, please keep this thread for SCANDAL related things only, if you have comments, suggestions or complaints feel free to PM me or BB them so we can relay them on to them. Keep in mind there are things that management is not necessarily responsible for before you complain to them about it!  

Thank you!

[Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 11, 2015 6:22 am

LHZ

LHZ

Caless Student
Caless Student
Omg after concert feeling sucks T_T.nervous..waaa..whiteflag.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 23, 2015 12:28 am

yamiq_26

yamiq_26

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys, its been awhile after the concert..It took awhile to gather my thoughts on the whole experience.So......what can I say, It was AMAZING!!! One of the best nights of my life!!!In any case, I started lining up at around 8AM and as expected, others have already lined up.But we were still getting GREAT spots (or so I thought), until right before entering the concert venue, when other people started popping up and joining other people infront of us..That was initially our plan as a group but we decided to scrap the plan because we thought that it would be unfair to the people who lined up early and had to keep themselves entertained and hydrated from the morning until the concert started..long story short, I just got a good spot, not the spot I was hoping for..

That aside, it was one hell of a night!! everytime Tomomi looked at us,my heart melted...she was lovely,she was awesome, she was badass at playing bass..I watched this concert, thinkin that this was the last time Im doing this..but ofcourse, after the concert, all I can think of is saving money on the next one and hoping that it would be next year..

I was able to meet the other SH member at the airport, I was the one who took the picture guys..Im sorry for being quiet..Im just a really shy person..I wasnt able to stand up and hold the banner to welcome the girls because my legs are shaking...anyways, thanks guys, hopefully we can do this again next year.until then guys... Cheers!! Nice one Nice one

[Singapore] HELLO WORLD Tour - Page 5 Z3Etkhc
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.