i think most of the people here said about inactive members, and yeap, i'm one of them.
sorry for the supreme long inactivity as i just finished my exams for uni.
Here's the update: (i will be checking this topic for the next two days)
1. TOMO mentioned that they will be flying to SG on thursday. and most of the SGSH members will be in the airport from 12pm onwards to stake the chance to fetch them. we do not know the flight details as the organizer decided not to let go of any information in terms of flight info, but we will source out as much as info as we can for the day. Predicted arrival currently ranges from 3pm to evening time.
2. In terms of meetup, we will be at RWS at night (we booked a hotel already), most of them will be at Mac (is 24 hours), so if you want to stay overnight and interact with them, go ahead. As for me, i will be at the second batch, reaching as early as 7am. But i will be at Mac also with the rest till around the queuing time, then we start moving to stake for front rows in terms of queuing (VIP).
3. as what Metalleo said, and even if is not SGSH, concert etiquettes are to be observed, and therefore, i highly encourage you not to jump queue as rest of the fans also queued as long as they had. Be fair.
4. Fan letters can still be sent to me latest by thursday night, 10pm. you can also pass it to me directly on concert day.
5. As much as i know about the Hi-5, do not slap your hands towards the girls as it had been reported that they felt a lot of pain due to excessive force. Instead, the girls will take the initiative and Hi-5 with us. so be patient.
If you have any more questions, you can PM me or post in here, i try to be as active as possible to answer any of the questions.