You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2


Go down

SH Line Group [Page 2 of 2]

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:17 am

avatar

FWMJ

International Performer
International Performer
name is JesmondFong

Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:38 am

avatar

Erick M

International Performer
International Performer
@FWMJ: I cannot found JesmondFong I'd on Line to add to the group,, maybe you use different I'd than user name we need the id Happy



Please don't take my jokes too seriously
Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:30 pm

avatar

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Hi 

my ID is winchesterkami. Thanks to add me please Wink



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 pm

avatar

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone CANTA Love
My ID is luisa_tpr .
Can't wait to take part of the group!





❝No matter how deep the forest was that I was lost in, a smile was right by my side.
The surprises hidden in everyday life will change you greatly.
Remember that you have a sparkling diamond in your heart
~Yoake no Ryuuseigun - lyrics: Tomomi Ogawa
Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:34 pm

avatar

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Haruki Ooshima wrote:Hi everyone CANTA Love
My ID is luisa_tpr .
Can't wait to take part of the group!
Hi , I can`t find you on LINE. Maybe you use another name. Check your ID and then write here again.



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:40 pm

avatar

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
Joshua10red wrote:
Haruki Ooshima wrote:Hi everyone CANTA Love
My ID is luisa_tpr .
Can't wait to take part of the group!
Hi , I can`t find you on LINE. Maybe you use another name. Check your ID and then write here again.
I've checked, yet.
My LINE ID is what I wrote before, so it's " luisa_tpr " ...that's strange.
If you still don't find me, let me know.





❝No matter how deep the forest was that I was lost in, a smile was right by my side.
The surprises hidden in everyday life will change you greatly.
Remember that you have a sparkling diamond in your heart
~Yoake no Ryuuseigun - lyrics: Tomomi Ogawa
Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:08 pm

avatar

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Haruki Ooshima wrote:
Joshua10red wrote:
Haruki Ooshima wrote:Hi everyone CANTA Love
My ID is luisa_tpr .
Can't wait to take part of the group!
Hi , I can`t find you on LINE. Maybe you use another name. Check your ID and then write here again.
I've checked, yet.
My LINE ID is what I wrote before, so it's " luisa_tpr " ...that's strange.
If you still don't find me, let me know.
Ok i just sent a invitation... Your display name is "Luisa ルイサ" ,right ??



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:10 pm

avatar

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
Joshua10red wrote:
Haruki Ooshima wrote:
Joshua10red wrote:
Haruki Ooshima wrote:Hi everyone CANTA Love
My ID is luisa_tpr .
Can't wait to take part of the group!
Hi , I can`t find you on LINE. Maybe you use another name. Check your ID and then write here again.
I've checked, yet.
My LINE ID is what I wrote before, so it's " luisa_tpr " ...that's strange.
If you still don't find me, let me know.
Ok i just sent a invitation... Yor display name is "Luisa ルイサ" ??
Yes, it's me. I've accepted.

Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:17 pm

avatar

ryoseki kun

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/jeyzombie
Oh Welcome to the group guys! Happy




あなたは私があなたの生活の中で必要ないことを私に言っている必要があります...
Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:20 pm

avatar

Haruki Ooshima

Caless Student
Caless Student
ryoseki kun wrote:Oh Welcome to the group guys! Happy
Thank you Happy
Let's have fun together!

Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:23 pm

avatar

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
winchesterkami wrote:Hi 

my ID is winchesterkami. Thanks to add me please Wink
I just sent a invitation. Hope you will join us Happy



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:41 pm

avatar

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Joshua10red wrote:
winchesterkami wrote:Hi 

my ID is winchesterkami. Thanks to add me please Wink
I just sent a invitation. Hope you will join us Happy  

Oh thanks  Clap let's go to the mall today  Nice One



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:47 am

avatar

prayogi nando

Caless Student
Caless Student
hello every body. my id line is nandoprayogi

Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:23 am

avatar

Justene LYS

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just added U!
Welcome to the SH Line group ^.^

Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:31 am

avatar

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi! Please add me! My LINE ID is the_artist_nakamura. Pretty simple. Nice One

Thank you very much!



~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:31 pm

avatar

ZiaBern

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Helloo
My id is Sugoisugoibern  Amazed




Arigatou to this lovely bossu

25 April 2015 / Le Bataclan   (I was Theereee LOVE)


18 September 2016 / Elyon  (SCANDAL in my house)
Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:10 am

avatar

Pierooo ;D

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Add me please - Line ID: pierosf



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:47 pm

avatar

Justene LYS

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just added U guys!
Welcome to the SH Line group ^.^
sry for the late reply.....

Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:21 am

avatar

PippoMarcel

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey guys!

My Line id is rcp1990

Please add me! Arigatou gozaimas!



Back to top Go down

Re: SH Line Group
Posted on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:20 pm

avatar

Justene LYS

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Just added u...
Welcome to SH Line group ^.^

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2018 SCANDAL HEAVEN.