Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: SPAM Prevention System
Posted Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:53 am

menadorui

menadorui

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Role-breaker here  .dies. but I am glad, because before even I receive a warning admins still have an advice message of your over posting.

the blindfolded lady of justice is not just only implementing justice without mercy, but with harmony

Aeeeeeeeeeeend I should watch my posting from now on  :-S

SPAM Prevention System - Page 6 AYUQAuy
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:29 am

Kimochii

Kimochii

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://tnmaa.net
I just want to know if I post 2 or more times in a 1 thread... But in different days... Is it a SPAM or not?  .hail.

............SPAM Prevention System - Page 6 TvJ2ywx
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:30 am

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
From what I understand, you seem to be talking about making multiple posts consecutively or "in-a-row". This is the way I watch over things but, if the next planned post would come close to the one of the first post, say 3-4 days max, I'd prefer making an edit to your first post. Recent examples of me doing this are in the Hockey and League of Legends threads.
It obviously doesnt show a new-post alert on the home page, but email and top-bar notifications should still reach out to people that have those options enabled.

Otherwise if the last post you made is fairly old, then the next RELEVANT (keyword here!) post you make afterwards can be made right after the older one.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
So, given recent posts, I think I need to post this handy summary here:

What counts as SPAM?

This is some of what constitutes as spam:

-Posting only emoticons.

-Posting things that have nothing to do with the topic.

-Posting redundant things ("OMG the crowd at the show was so big!") to get your post count up.

-Posting in several threads just to get your post count up / posting in several threads in a short time frame. You cannot post more in than 10 threads in one forum within a TWO HOUR TIME FRAME.

To read about the consequences of spamming as well as the full rules we have regarding spam, please refer to the first post of this thread.

SPAM Prevention System - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2020 11:33 pm

Electric Mami

Electric Mami

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZikyMusic
hi ! i want to make sure i understood, so i have a question : i thanked basically all posts from thoseguiltyeyes' Fuzzy Summer Mood gallery, i was quite enthusiastic about finding so many high quality photos you see x)... and i wondered if thanking 16 posts in around 48 hours could be considered as spam ? if that's the case, then i'm truly sorry about that and will pay attention to contain my enthusiasm in the future hahaha
i know it wasn't quoted in the spam examples, but i want to make sure i'm not doing anything wrong

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 01, 2020 11:41 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Electric Mami wrote:hi ! i want to make sure i understood, so i have a question : i thanked basically all posts from thoseguiltyeyes' Fuzzy Summer Mood gallery, i was quite enthusiastic about finding so many high quality photos you see x)... and i wondered if thanking 16 posts in around 48 hours could be considered as spam ? if that's the case, then i'm truly sorry about that and will pay attention to contain my enthusiasm in the future hahaha
i know it wasn't quoted in the spam examples, but i want to make sure i'm not doing anything wrong

Clicking the "Thank this post" option does not count against you in any way! What we consider spam is completely different: It's only if you write an actual post and post it, so don't worry and feel free to press as many thanks buttons as you'd like lol (and thank you for the thanks!) Happy

SPAM Prevention System - Page 6 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.