Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: SPAM Prevention System
Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Belz...

Banned
Banned
[quote="Plutonium"]
Belz... wrote:I went through the report logs and it was not. Again, human error due to the fact that it was done manually by one of the mods. Issues? PM me and I'll look into it for you.

I can say this, not once have I ever received a PM about member's posts that are marked spam, because I've PMed them before hand about the reason. If you disagree with one mod, take it on to another mod and see where that stands.

Good. I'll endeavor to use these options in the future.

Now I'll leave Tonymiller to appeal to the decision if he so wishes.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 am

Rinaland

Rinaland

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Plutonium wrote:
Rinaland wrote:Maybe yes, but remember that was the context of the topic that led the conversation toward that side. The spirit is always maintained, I think. Just about different criteria for the same thing.
I'm not sure how a civil war is a different criteria for Mami having a nice body, the hosts, or any context of the interview. If I missed anything, please point it out
I try to explain you a little better: the mention I made about "civil wars" and other serious problems in the world was exaggerated on purpose, in order to understand the point that they were acting out too much about the attitude of hosts. As if I say "there are more extreme troubles, stop worrying about silly things, not that Mami was offended and run out crying from the TV set after all". That is, I tried to empathize with a real and serious problem of how ridiculous we were discussing about (Mami nice body and the alleged offense that it represents, etc, etc)

Then, Dul7 felt involved and said what he said. To not follow in the post (which then yes they will become a gigantic spam) I took BB's advice and sent a PM to Dul7. He understood better and we apologize each other, and I can say we are in a very good terms now.

Finally, we saw and value the work that everyone do to make the forum work well. Sometimes may seem that the mods are a little "strict" to the members (Tony case) or can we be disagree with any interpretation of any rule, but it's nice to talk abouit it and argue among all as doing here. Talk is always good and bring clarity to everyone.

Thanks to all and, again, sorry for my poor english: I never went to learn to any institute or private teacher, I'm self-taught. I learned from the music I hear since ten years old (I'm 31 now). The Beatles were the first to "teach me" the language...

SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 Fotodflog2
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:46 am

BluePills

BluePills

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.sadiasarangee.com
Yes Master. . .Spam is not allowed . . . .wow.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 pm

mhp

SPAMMER
SPAMMER
wow i just noticed im a spammer now T_T i didnt really expect this im a really nice poster. idk maybe because my posts are too short sorry!

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:33 am

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Update:

I have noticed from time to time some members will go to threads in the Gallery and/or Tabs and Lyrics Section and post "Thanks/Thanks for this/Thank you" on many threads.

You're grateful.We get it.Posting your thanks on a few threads is fine,but not nearly on the whole damn section.

From now on,too many posts saying the same thing "Thanks/Thank you" will be considered as spam.

I believe i've made myself very clear on this.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:01 pm

NathanielG

NathanielG

International Performer
International Performer
Just wondering if I were to report a post, how long does it usually take for a staff member to take action?

Profile: SecretBase < shouldn't this person be banned by now (or at least "spammer crowned")

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:04 pm

BB

BB

International Performer
International Performer
thanks for notifying us. we will get on to that.

usually when someone reported the status, we will get it done within one day.

SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 Rinaavatar1
SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 Userbartorres3copy

-credits to lale [=3, for signature-
-credits to kaito for userbar :> -

14.11.2010 - Anime Festival Asia 
01.12.2012 - SCANDAL SPECIAL LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2012 
03.03.2013 - SCANDAL OSAKA JO-HALL 2013 「WONDERFUL TONIGHT」
16.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
22.06.2014 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「360」
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 pm

mc~

mc~

Administrator
Administrator
http://scandaluniverse.wordpress.com
EugeneAng wrote:Update:

I have noticed from time to time some members will go to threads in the Gallery and/or Tabs and Lyrics Section and post "Thanks/Thanks for this/Thank you" on many threads.

You're grateful.We get it.Posting your thanks on a few threads is fine,but not nearly on the whole damn section.

From now on,too many posts saying the same thing "Thanks/Thank you" will be considered as spam.

I believe i've made myself very clear on this.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1613-lyrics-guitar-chords-and-tabs-spam-prevention

This was implemented a long time ago in that section, but since there are also peeps doing it in the gallery or in any other sections, then it will be for all as Eugene has said.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Tscorpion

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tscorpion12?feature=mhee
I got the SPAMMER without notice, no huge SPAM word ... nothing, just SPAMMER ...
I thought there will be a SPAM word in the post before the SPAMMER thing
... it seems like
thanking for the translation and greeting new members = spam

I never posted more than one post in topics like:
blog translation ... or Say Hello ...

and that you can check in the topics.

I saw in the fun corner from one user more than 5 posts (just in one topic) ... if that is OK, than take that SPAMMER thing away from me ...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Squall

Squall

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tscorpion wrote:... it seems like
thanking for the translation and greeting new members = spam

It's stated right here...
EugenAnd wrote:From now on,too many posts saying the same thing "Thanks/Thank you" will be considered as spam.

It's not if you write X number of posts in a row, which is a form of spam and eventually get punished, but how much you contribute to the topic. Certainly phrases like "Thank you for the translation" or "Welcome" do not add anything new at all.

Being in a forum is not about having the biggest amount of posts, it's about sharing ideas and experiences.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Tscorpion

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
Then lets see if I´m the only one who write the same ...

There are lot more people here who post the same "Welcome words" ... so why I got punished?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Tscorpion

Tscorpion

International Performer
International Performer
how long does it take, till that SPAMMER thing disappear ... ?

Last edited by Tscorpion on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:17 am

White Wasabi

Caless Student
Caless Student
The system looks great, best thing to take spam down but i´ve one question:
is every spam report proven?
so that there can be no illegitimate given spam report?
Im a bit scared, everytime i check my profile to see if there´s no spam report .wtf.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:23 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
If a person reports a SPAM post which is not spam but actually the person making a false report,we will punish the reporter instead.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:18 am

Roman_92

Roman_92

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the Warning! CANTA Thumbs

SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 1b781aa8
MAMI LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:07 am

ragna

ragna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I have a doubt.

in the thread of what are you listening to right now

I named the band and the song.

Can it be that because it has inadvertently miss spam?

I ask because I want to clarify that it was not my intention to offend anyone

SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 398967_165951173525697_100003324458211_235655_611136582_n-1
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:40 am

Mayuki

Banned
Banned
http://www.scandal-4.com/index.html
I'll be careful from now on to prevent from Spam I'ts too scary for me SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 954167

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 am

yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
Hahaha, I like your example pictures.

Thanks for showing us what you guys consider SPAM. I will be very careful Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:52 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
An important update on spamming in SCANDAL-Heaven:

I've noticed of late that certain members,especially members who are new to the forum,tend to post rather extravagantly in some forums,eg. SCANDAL Talk,SCANDAL Poll Section,SCANDAL Gallery etc etc..

We do appreciate the active participation in all discussions,be they SCANDAL or non SCANDAL related,but posting in more than 10 threads in one shot is a little ridiculous,and not only ridiculous,but many times old threads have been pushed to the front page of the forum,causing newer and more important news to be pushed to the later pages.I understand that this is at times used as a tactic to gain 50 posts in a short space of time to have access to the SCANDAL Media section.

Hence we've come up with a limit for posting in forums:

-No posting in more than 12 threads in a forum within a 2-hour limit.
-A forum means the main forum of any sub-forum that is under the main forum,

Eg. One member may only post 12 posts within 2 hours in SCANDAL Gallery,hence all his/her posts in SCANDAL blog,live,official pictures thread may add up to no more than 12 posts in the main SCANDAL Gallery forum.

-The same applies to every forum,SCANDAL or not SCANDAL related.
-Violation of this rule will result in the offending posts to be considered as spam,and the offending member will be dealt with as a spammer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition to that new rule for spamming,another update:

Posts like "So-and-so is so cute i can't stand it xoxoxoxoxo","Thanks for the translation!" "Thanks for the pics!" "Thanks for farting!" is fine,but not in several threads at once.You're grateful,we get it.There is no need to spill your gratitude into 10 threads.We also understand the need to spazz over these 4 cute girls,but,again,keep it down to a reasonable amount.I am just reiterating the point that copious posts like these will result in the member being dealt with as a spammer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all for now for the update on spamming.Please feel free to ask any questions you may have,espeically on the new 12 posts per forum in 2 hours rule.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
erm, im really sorry, i dnt understand it, can u plz explain it 2 me, soz 4 being a dits, and does it effect the Fun corner,

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Yassu

Yassu

International Performer
International Performer
^ If I understood, we're no longer allowed to post more than 12 times in a same forum within a 2 hours limit, it means:

- Not allowed to post 12 times in a row in SCANDAL news or any other forum
- But we're allowed to post for example, 6 times in "SCANDAL news", 4 times in "Say Hello", 7 times in the Fun Corner.

For the 2nd rule, it's just for the members who post only for thank or post just for say "can't wait!" in a thread about a release for example.

For summarize, these rules don't change really our habits, exept maybe for the fun corner for the ones who post more than 12 times in a row in 30 minutes.

Personally if I remember, the time when I posted the most on the fun corner, it was 14 times, so in reality this rule is not very embarassing.

PS: please correct me if I'm wrong ^^'

Stupendous
Charismatic
Almighties
Nice
Dazzling
Awesome
Lovely

SCANDAL is more than a band, it's a passion

==>Census of SCANDAL fans<==
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:46 pm

DUL7

DUL7

International Performer
International Performer
Woah. Glad this wasn't a rule before because I think I would have broken that rule a few times in the past! xD But I understand the reason why it is implemented. I often have overlooked new SCANDAL videos/updates just because a lot of old threads have gone to the top. Old threads being revived isn't necessarily bad but it shouldn't be revived just for increasing post count. Thanks for the update and good work!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:51 pm

yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
The new update applies to all forums in SCANDAL-Heaven,including the Fun Corner,Say Hello,and whatever other forums there is.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:09 pm

amz7250

amz7250

Banned
Banned
o ok tnx, so let me get this right, say i did 12 post in SCANDAL news, so now i have 2 wait 2 hours right, 2 do my next set of 12

tnxs 2 thoseguiltyeyes
SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 Kva9P

yea fam, Spraying SCANDAL 2 the world
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 pm

tomo13

tomo13

International Performer
International Performer
http://tom8loz.tumblr.com/
Oh My!...This Is the First Time I have read this update..I Shall Limit my Post From Now On
I Really Should Be More Aware About The Rules And Regulations Here... so 12 posts is the Limit and i have To Wait For 2 hours Before Posting Another 12??..

ToHaRiMa=SCANDAL is The Best Band Of The WORLD!!!  .rich. SPAM Prevention System - Page 4 Tumblr_msx6a00kiw1qi2jioo1_400
SCANDAL  BAND Yow!    .balloon. .
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.