Am I weird, or... [Page 1 of 1]

Am I weird, or...
Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:52 pm

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was listening to Koibito some time ago and one thing struck me...
Because of spending few of the last years at hospitals where my Mother was treated for leukaemia (sadly, She passed away last year) I grew accustomed a little to whole medical gizmos and stuff. And listening to Koibito I realised that this nagging sound - like loud piiiiing that appears there sounds exactly like that of monitoring machinery / oxygen pumps in hospitals. Looking from this point whole meaning of this song can be ... a little different than one could imagine, neh?
Or is it only my to vivid imagination? Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: Am I weird, or...
Posted on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Hi Peter! Very interesting perception of that sound effect. (For reference to those who have no idea what we're talking about, it's those high-pitched beeps/pings that start around 0:30 into Koibito).
This is the first time hearing about this and I'm not sure it was SCANDAL's intent; maybe a audio-correlation was made in your head since you spent some time around medical equipment like you said.

Perhaps in your "listening" Santa was visiting a hospital. Happy

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Am I weird, or...
Posted on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 am

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I also do not think it was Scandal's intention. But who knows - it could be Matsutoya-san's a little twist inside the twist Wink

Back to top Go down