Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:22 pm


bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Wow I just saw the live and it's so awesome omg. The girls really looked so happy and totally enjoying it (and idk why but it reminded me of the Temptation Box live). The visual effects look hella cool and I always stare and be mesmerised by it whenever the camera zooms out *-*. All the songs, imo, somehow were a lot better than the studio versions,  I liked how they sounded so dynamic and the guitars sounded more raw. Ah.. I shouldn't have watched this video yesterday so that I'd be surprised as well ;-; 
When Haruna strummed a chord before saying Departure, I thought they were gonna play Hitotsu Dake - my head even started singing the first lyrics to it lols, also, that beat before Stamp got me like "We will rock you?" and I got confused lol but aah.. it would also be awesome if SCANDAL covered that song ;D 
I really enjoyed watching this live. This has become my most favourite live so far Smile 
And I wonder if they randomly decided to put a ghost on the t-shirt design after all of the ghost stories they've told on a TV guesting lol (just a random guess ofc ;p)


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:35 pm


spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
I was kind of surprised, though it makes sense to me now, that they seem to be treating this tour like just another tour. I mean every tour is special in its own way, but this seems quite stripped down compared to their previous arena shows. That's not a criticism, it's just so different watching them play this Budokan show and then comparing it to the Scandal vs. Budokan show from 2012, or the two live discs that followed that one.

In a way it means attracting this number of fans is just what they do at this point; they're now an arena band. It's no longer unusual for them.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:52 pm


tomorocks!

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just watched it earlier today, and the setlist was 'Perfect' (no pun intended). Also, the solos in Shojo S were awesome. I enjoyed hearing them play "Life is a Journey", and I'm surprised they also played Kill the Virgin. Now it makes me wanna buy this concert on Blu-ray.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:34 am


Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I thought i read in an interview that after the Hello World world tour, they said they wanted to keep it simple and about the music the next time they toured.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:13 am


BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Qberto wrote:I thought i read in an interview that after the Hello World world tour, they said they wanted to keep it simple and about the music the next time they toured.

Yeah, I was thinking as I watched it how it matches their evolution and growth, as this show was more "down to essentials" and less gimmicky than the Scandal vs Budokan (which I love, btw), while always keeping their high level of professionalism and dedication.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:08 am


Yuffie

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I was also agreeably surprised to see this simple live, it shows how they can rock a stage without any particular display, love it!♥  What's more, the sound quality was awesome and in overall, the instruments were all well balanced, I could finally enjoy hearing properly Tomomi bass and Rina drums parts, really cool indeed!:D


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:07 pm


hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just watched it, and I find the setlist amazing. It seems that each song was chosen very carefully and precisely. All of them are spot on with a few mistakes in some of the songs which also makes it feel more lively. 

For the new songs (Morning Sun, Chiisana Honoo and SUKI-SUKI), all of them so far sounds amazing live. Morning Sun was my favorite.

But damn, Shoujo S and the solos (especially Tomo's part) blew me away. Image, love in action, Your song and Yoake no Ryuuseigun still bring me those chills back in HW tour.

They're still getting better. Now I'm very positive that the new album will be great

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:53 am


MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I just finished watching it now.. Well... I love it... <3 The Shoujo S solos are nice... My favorite is Tomomi's part... The new songs are nice too.. Morning Sun and Suki Suki are great! Wooh! I really love it overall! The performances are top notch.. The costumes are simple which is honestly good news too...

Off topic... I think I saw Ms. Jade at 2:09:09? Hehe


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:51 pm


MamiNoodles

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
This is becoming "Spot the SH Members you know personally in the audience" thread. LOL!

Kidding aside, I already saw a few clips on Youtube yesterday and it was really interesting to see a Japanese rock band focusing more on playing live music and than lavish costumes and visuals. The instrumental solo part on Shoujo S was one of the best highlights of the show and the best surprise treat for their fans.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:58 pm


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
I know a lot of you have gathered your own feelings/emotions about the arena broadcast of the final live performance of the PERFECT WORLD arena tour but I have written an over-indulgent (and why not, too) blogpost/review of my personal experience attending the two shows in Tōkyō here:

http://stomachofchaos.com/?p=9879

As for spotting SH members, I managed to do this better screencap since I finally have a copy of the mega hi-res copy of the broadcast.

The lucky SH members with front/near to front row tix obviously gets more screen time Happy, but there are a few more here in the back rows of the front blocks of the arena seats that can be seen if you look. I'm the chap in the black PERFECT WORLD Budōkan tee, clapping my hands at the leftmost part of the screen.

In this screencap, we can also see Rica Imai, 320x200 and Noodles. See if you can spot 'em!

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:04 pm


mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
That's so cool... jealous of those who could go!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 pm


bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

kudo_maharizu wrote:I know a lot of you have gathered your own feelings/emotions about the arena broadcast of the final live performance of the PERFECT WORLD arena tour but I have written an over-indulgent (and why not, too) blogpost/review of my personal experience attending the two shows in Tōkyō here:

http://stomachofchaos.com/?p=9879

As for spotting SH members, I managed to do this better screencap since I finally have a copy of the mega hi-res copy of the broadcast.

The lucky SH members with front/near to front row tix obviously gets more screen time Happy, but there are a few more here in the back rows of the front blocks of the arena seats that can be seen if you look. I'm the chap in the black PERFECT WORLD Budōkan tee, clapping my hands at the leftmost part of the screen.

In this screencap, we can also see Rica Imai, 320x200 and Noodles. See if you can spot 'em!

I don't know where Rica Imai and 320x200 are since I don't know what they look like but I kinda know what Noodles looks like and he's the guy in black in the upper right beside the guy with the blurred clapping, I guess? 

And I enjoyed reading your review btw! Very detailed  Smile


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:41 am


Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
bad-apple wrote:
kudo_maharizu wrote:I know a lot of you have gathered your own feelings/emotions about the arena broadcast of the final live performance of the PERFECT WORLD arena tour but I have written an over-indulgent (and why not, too) blogpost/review of my personal experience attending the two shows in Tōkyō here:

http://stomachofchaos.com/?p=9879

As for spotting SH members, I managed to do this better screencap since I finally have a copy of the mega hi-res copy of the broadcast.

The lucky SH members with front/near to front row tix obviously gets more screen time Happy, but there are a few more here in the back rows of the front blocks of the arena seats that can be seen if you look. I'm the chap in the black PERFECT WORLD Budōkan tee, clapping my hands at the leftmost part of the screen.

In this screencap, we can also see Rica Imai, 320x200 and Noodles. See if you can spot 'em!

I don't know where Rica Imai and 320x200 are since I don't know what they look like but I kinda know what Noodles looks like and he's the guy in black in the upper right beside the guy with the blurred clapping, I guess? 

And I enjoyed reading your review btw! Very detailed  Smile
 I knew I had seen myself and Sam on the cameras! I'm the guy with the black Cali shirt and the blue hello world towel as a scarf,  you are right! Sam is right next to me with the red dobondobondo cosplay. So great to see that we made it to the broadcast, what song was this?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:31 am


kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Noodles wrote:I knew I had seen myself and Sam on the cameras! I'm the guy with the black Cali shirt and the blue hello world towel as a scarf,  you are right! Sam is right next to me with the red dobondobondo cosplay. So great to see that we made it to the broadcast, what song was this?

This was during the MC just before Onegai Navigation, when HARU was getting different sections of the audience to cheer - otokonoko, onnanoko, those w/ glasses, those w/ Tshirts etc. In the WOWOW broadcast it would be about 28 mins.

Actually there were more, dude - but this was the clearest CANTA Thumbs

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:04 pm


xtrmntr84

Caless Student
Caless Student
Was there on both days, really high-ed in budokan as the performances are SOOO good
Off to a rocking start, or should i say 5 rocking starts, from Image to Standard especially.
Onegai Navigation and Hon wo Yomu really fed my Mami bias. Mamitasu!
Surprised that 'Shoujo S' was played as it's been such a long time since i heard it live & very happy cos it's 1 of my favourites. Wink
What was more surprising is the individual solos by each member, jaw-dropping-ly amazing!
Sitting down during the concert to enjoy the slower songs and MC was a great experience too
Had thought Sisters & Stamp! were kinda 'average'-ish when they were first released, but seems they are much better as 'live' songs
Great ending too with Taiyou Scandalous - Na Na Na all the way, though i wished the concerts didnt end..
Sigh, post concert depression haha

Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』
Posted on Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:43 pm


Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The Final day of the Perfect World Budokan will be rebroadcasted on March 15 on Wowow.

Source:
http://www.wowow.co.jp/music/scandal/.

The live has to be one of my favorites performances since Budokan 2012, everything was practically spot on. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ Tomomi's bass intro to Suki Suki was so cool, I just wish they included it in the actual song.

Back to top Go down