Go down

SH PH Members [Page 3 of 9]

Re: SH PH Members
Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:56 pm

niXan18

niXan18

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I want to go too. I hope I can go. Sad Not sure if I will be available during that time. :/ Hey do we already have plans for possible meet ups? Are we going to push it through? I think it would be fun if we would. :D

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:10 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
MamiNoodles wrote:Count me in! Happy

Hopefully, it won't fall between February 16-22.

Anyway, wanna meet up in Bonifacio Global City on Saturday night for some coffee, cakes and talk about SCANDAL?

That would be nice... Nice one

I like the idea.. Haha I'm from Las Pinas but currently staying at Malate. I'm OK at BGC or MOA? And aside from talking about Scandal, we can also talk about our plan in HK.. I hope many SH PH members join..

And oh... .sweat. I'm not a member of SH PH yet...

SH PH Members - Page 3 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down

October 26 Meet-Up
Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:27 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
MamiXHaruna wrote:That would be nice... Nice one

I like the idea.. Haha I'm from Las Pinas but currently staying at Malate. I'm OK at BGC or MOA? And aside from talking about Scandal, we can also talk about our plan in HK.. I hope many SH PH members join..

And oh... .sweat. I'm not a member of SH PH yet...

Neither do I. :D

I have a suggestion to meet up on October 25 either BGC or MOA. Would that be okay with you guys?

Well, I prefer BGC not because I work and live here but promote this great place, LOL! You can bring you pets if you want.

We can possibly bring-up ideas like buy and swap Scandal collection, hostel accomodations and itenerary if in case we're going to HK for a weekend getaway and to watch Scandal live. Of course, for friendship.

Just a friendly advice that flight tickets going to HK aren't cheap unless there is a Piso Fare promo or we will buy a budget fare six months in advance.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:06 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MamiNoodles wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:That would be nice... Nice one

And oh...  .sweat. I'm not a member of SH PH yet...

Neither do I. :D

I have a suggestion to meet up on October 25 either BGC or MOA. Would that be okay with you guys?

Well, I prefer BGC not because I work and live here but promote this great place, LOL! You can bring you pets if you want.

We can possibly bring-up ideas like buy and swap Scandal collection, hostel accomodations and itenerary if in case we're going to HK for a weekend getaway and to watch Scandal live. Of course, for friendship.

Just a friendly advice that flight tickets going to HK aren't cheap unless there is a Piso Fare promo or we will buy a budget fare six months in advance.
^ I can go for the meetup in BGC on the 25th I guess (even though I live in QC), and talk for the plans in HK

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:35 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Oohhh.. Atleast 3 people are already interested in the meat up.. That's nice... .clap.
I hope Kaitokid and the others SH PH members are interested in the meet up as well..

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Cherxyn

Cherxyn

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hi all! I also want to meet you guys before the HK live but I currently reside in Dubai :'\ But I would really love to meet you all in HK even before and after the live Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:18 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
It'd be great if you guys are in the Facebook Group, i'm not active that much (in terms of posting and what not,prefer here.) there but there are tons who are, and we are also planning a big SHPH meet up for the upcoming SH anniversary that we celebrate every year. I'm sure there would be alot of members who would also participate in the BGC walk you guys are planning. 
Im advertising the group because sadly very few PH members are active here in the forum.lol

SH PH Members - Page 3 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:30 am

funk_you22

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It is sad but I agree with sir Kaito.. it's an ouch for me too..because I'm not that active in SH nowadays hehe.. .sweat. .. Looking forward to the SHPH anniv. I actually watched Ruruken with some of SHPH peeps just this last Saturday and we were like just..6 if I'm not mistaken..I hope in other meetups we would be more than this..since a lot of us are looking forward for meetups.. Peace Onion

me want you..
SH PH Members - Page 3 248620_543230782354814_1332185272_n
SH PH Members - Page 3 Scandal_logo_stamp_by_haritomi-d5it41eSH PH Members - Page 3 Mami_stamp_4_by_haritomi-d5iskhe
(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:10 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
Kaitokid and funk_you22:

I understand your point. Informing the SHPH on FB could be a good idea. I'm thinking about joining SHPH FB group but I only connect with my family and intimate friends on Facebook at the moment.

Don't get me wrong but, I prefer meeting up with 4-5 people at a coffee or bakeshop over speaking with a large crowd since we'll be talking about spending serious amount of money to travel overseas as a group.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:48 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
MamiNoodles wrote:Kaitokid and funk_you22:

Don't get me wrong but, I prefer meeting up with 4-5 people at a coffee or bakeshop over speaking with a large crowd since we'll be talking about spending serious amount of money to travel overseas as a group.

i get you. I only trust the members whom i traveled with when it comes to this topic, well i am certain they are trustworthy because they are the mates i was with when we all left for MY Live before, and we were only 6. lol
Money is a serious issue for some that's why yes we entertain members who says they want to go but unless everything is finalize and sure, i only go with my gut and the people who was with me at that time. Still gotta give everyone the chance.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:19 pm

TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
I forgot to mention that accountability is the most important aspect in group traveling. Like we have to look and protect each other from uncertain events such as accidents and theft.

I'm pretty sure there are minors from SHPH would like to travel to HK, right? I hate to say this but there are one in a million chance to get approval from parents letting their children to travel abroad with friends unless if they will join the fun, hehehehe.

I'm posting this to show responsibility to fellow Pinoy Scandal fans. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:19 am

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
MamiNoodles wrote:I forgot to mention that accountability is the most important aspect in group traveling. Like we have to look and protect each other from uncertain events such as accidents and theft.

I'm pretty sure there are minors from SHPH would like to travel to HK, right? I hate to say this but there are one in a million chance to get approval from parents letting their children to travel abroad with friends unless if they will join the fun, hehehehe.

I'm posting this to show responsibility to fellow Pinoy Scandal fans. Happy
Well. the first one is a given. We can't go to another country without being responsible. lol

Minors are not allowed to travel alone per government policy. They have to bring their parents that's for sure. 

We only entertain people who wants to join us, we don't impel anyone to go with us... because as the oldest member, we are basically responsible for the younger ones. =Dp

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:45 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Um, I'd also like to join you guys that are going to HK to attend the concert... But I can't go to the meetups before that as I'm here in Mindanao.  .sweat.  I don't even know how to get the tickets for the concert, but I really want to go.  .waaa.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:27 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ Same here I also don't know how to purchase the tickets if you're here in the PH... Like what do you need for the mode of payment (PayPal, Credit Card etc.) and of course where to buy it

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:33 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Honestly, I don't know how to get a ticket too... .whistle. Well, we can asked the veterans such as Kaitokid... Happy hehe the ticket selling will not start anytime soon (this month) so no need to rush.. Don't panic yet...

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:45 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
Well the dates haven't been set yet too... But still I'm curious on how to get the tickets... Plus there's also the travelling and stuff.  .sweat.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:34 pm

kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
Well, the first time i bought a ticket to a live is i asked someone to buy for me, that was in SG, but for the succeeding ones is I used credit card. Same goes for airfare. However for the accommodations, it depends with the management - I've experienced both paying online and paying cash.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:59 am

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hello guys.. October 25 is getting near... Who is confirmed to join? .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:56 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
@kaitoKid: Thanks for the info (Though this reply is way too late)!  .happy. Looks like I need to do something with my finances right now. ^^"

@MamiXHaruna: What's on October 25? .sweat. Sorry, I'm clueless.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:17 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
anchiel wrote:

Well, it was suggested by Maminoodles to have a meeting in BGC.. I'm wondering if it is still good? hanautasancho and maminoodles said that they want to go... I just want to confirm it...

And if anyone is still interested in joining? Please comment here.. .smile.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:38 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
MamiXHaruna wrote:
anchiel wrote:

Well, it was suggested by Maminoodles to have a meeting in BGC.. I'm wondering if it is still good? hanautasancho and maminoodles said that they want to go... I just want to confirm it...

Oh... As much as I want to meet you guys, I couldn't. I'm just too far away (there are a lot of islands and bodies of water between us).  .plank. Anyway, have a good meetup with the others that can go.  .happy.

Last edited by anchiel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
anchiel wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:
anchiel wrote:

Oh... As much as I want to meet you guys, I couldn't. I'm just too far away (there are a lot of islands and bodies of water between us).  .plank.Anyway, have a good meetup with the others that can go.  .happy.

It's OK anchiel... Nice one Maybe you can join our group in the flight in Hong Kong? .common.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:17 pm

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
MamiXHaruna wrote:

It's OK anchiel... Nice one  Maybe you can join our group in the flight in Hong Kong? .common.
I can. It'd be great to join you guys and it's always good to be with a group.  Onion Smile I'm actually starting to save up for the whole trip.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:23 pm

hanautasancho

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'll be going to the meetup ... but what will be the time and place? And we also need to exchange contact numbers or maybe in FB as well

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:50 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
anchiel wrote:
MamiXHaruna wrote:

It's OK anchiel... Nice one  Maybe you can join our group in the flight in Hong Kong? .common.
I can. It'd be great to join you guys and it's always good to be with a group.  Onion Smile I'm actually starting to save up for the whole trip.

Yehey... Thanks anchiel... We will inform you about the plan...

@hanautasancho: yeah... I think we need to know our contact details. Maybe we can send our cp number in the private message... =)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.