Acen 2015 [Page 1 of 1]

Acen 2015
Posted on Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I looked around a bit and did not see this topic sooo..

Who else is going to Acen this year?

I know some are going to the concert but I was talking about staying the whole weekend. I plan to go and with it about a week away and guidebook already out, excitement is starting. So many good panels and guest. Not to mention the dealers hall and cosplays.

Back to top Go down

Re: Acen 2015
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 am

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
There are a few panels I'm interested in going to if I have time. However, my priority is definitely on SCANDAL for Friday and Saturday. I plan to use as much time as necessary to line up early and get good spots for the concert, Q&A, and autograph sessions.

On Sunday, I might go to the Final Fantasy concert (http://ffnewworld.com/concert/rosemont-il-2015/). Other than that, I plan to use the day to explore Chicago, since it'll be my first chance to go downtown. I've been in the area twice before for work trips, but I only went around the suburbs, so I really want to check out the city proper.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Acen 2015
Posted on Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 am

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah I plan to explore a little too. I have never been to Chicago and should be fun. Museums are looking like a good start point.

I was wondering how early should we get in line. SCANDAL should be a big draw for acen. As someone who's internet would not allow to get seat tickets I am curious. I was thinking maybe an hour and a half? I am like you geofreak, however long it takes Happy

I am definitly going to the ff concert. I wanted to go to the fashion show thing but SCANDAL is scheduled for the same time. Oh well CANTA Walk

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down