Acen 2015 [Page 1 of 1]

Acen 2015
Posted on Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I looked around a bit and did not see this topic sooo..

Who else is going to Acen this year?

I know some are going to the concert but I was talking about staying the whole weekend. I plan to go and with it about a week away and guidebook already out, excitement is starting. So many good panels and guest. Not to mention the dealers hall and cosplays.

Back to top Go down

Re: Acen 2015
Posted on Fri May 08, 2015 1:43 am

GeoFreak

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
There are a few panels I'm interested in going to if I have time. However, my priority is definitely on SCANDAL for Friday and Saturday. I plan to use as much time as necessary to line up early and get good spots for the concert, Q&A, and autograph sessions.

On Sunday, I might go to the Final Fantasy concert (http://ffnewworld.com/concert/rosemont-il-2015/). Other than that, I plan to use the day to explore Chicago, since it'll be my first chance to go downtown. I've been in the area twice before for work trips, but I only went around the suburbs, so I really want to check out the city proper.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Acen 2015
Posted on Sun May 10, 2015 5:04 am

eionswolf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
yeah I plan to explore a little too. I have never been to Chicago and should be fun. Museums are looking like a good start point.

I was wondering how early should we get in line. SCANDAL should be a big draw for acen. As someone who's internet would not allow to get seat tickets I am curious. I was thinking maybe an hour and a half? I am like you geofreak, however long it takes Happy

I am definitly going to the ff concert. I wanted to go to the fashion show thing but SCANDAL is scheduled for the same time. Oh well CANTA Walk

Back to top Go down