BAND-MAID [Page 9 of 9]

Re: BAND-MAID
Posted on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:30 am

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Zemaitis Guitar looks great especially in the hands of Miku.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:08 am

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
saldiven wrote:Here's a funny story.

A few weeks ago, Zemaitis Guitars posted on Facebook that they were looking for some Endorsed Artists. I'm not sure what that meant, but they invited people to apply with them to become such an artist.

I went to their website and sent an e-mail letting them know they should look into Kobato Miku of Band-Maid, because Miku currently uses two different Zemaitis models. Surprisingly, the next day I had a reply from one of their representatives (the guitar maker is actually based in Japan) saying they would reach out to her. I replied with all the contact information I had for her manager, management company, and music label.

Didn't hear anything after that, so figured it probably wouldn't go anywhere, especially since Band-Maid was in Europe at the time. Also, Miku isn't really a well known or well respected guitarist yet; she's actually only been playing for about three years.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this on twitter today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thats actually insane! Mad props to you! Wish you got some credit of some sort hahaha

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:32 pm

MamiNoodles

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Great job, Saldiven!

Anyway, YOLO is a pretty good single but not as strong and appealing as Real Existense and Thrill. I love the singles' third track Matchless Gum which reminds me of grittier version of Maid in Japan.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:42 pm

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I really like the YOLO single, too.

The two additional tracks are strong, and are maybe even better than the title track.

Back to top Go down