You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Everyone has liked some artists a lot in the past but stopped listening to them for various reasons (change of music taste, change of style by the artist, tired of listening to old songs etc.). Now there is a new song from them that you like a lot, what is it? Maybe a short comment on why and optionally how many years passed since the last favorite song from them (makes you realize how time flies). The song does not really have to be that new, just new to you in the way that it came out after the songs you used to listen to.

For me it is the following at the moment:
Ayumi Hamasaki - Warning: Finally a strong voiced and energetic song again, missed those. I don't remember any other song since the Rock'n'Roll Circus album that I liked like this one. 5 years

BoA - Shout it Out: Its been years since I have liked a new BoA song, her music style has changed to a slower style but this song is different, the last song I liked before this was Hurricane Venus. 5 years

Back to top Go down
Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Hmmm right now for me it would be

Savant - Orphan: I stopped listening to Savant since highschool as I started to lose some interest in EDM and Savant himself was moving to more "experimental" stuff. Orphan is off of his latest record and it's something new and catchy I can enjoy. (3 years)

Aaand I think that's all I can come up with right now. When I stop listening to an artist, I usually leave them in the dust for good. The last I heard of Ayu was on Next Level haha.

Back to top Go down

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I never completely abandon any artist. Even if it is for "nostalgia" reasons it is nice to listen to some really old songs you liked in the past, it can be a lot of fun especially if you have good memories attached to those songs. I usually listen to a song and I remember what I used to do back then.

Back to top Go down
Sensai Steve

Sensai Steve

International Performer
International Performer
For me I think it would be Nightwish. 

I love Nightwish, and their style is very unique. But ever since Anette was fired and the bass player Marco called it a day, they just sound so generic now. It's almost as if they have killed the thing that made them unique. The new singer is awful and they're now trying too hard to sound like they used to. Dark Passion Play was the last best album they made. 

Now that Anette has teamed up with Jani, The Dark Element is the new Nightwish. And thus my new favourite band.

Writers Catalogue

Where The Rubber Meets The Road (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
Front Page (2013, Scandal Fan fiction).
To The End Of The World (2014, Scandal Fan fiction).
The importance Of Being Piper (2015, Fallout 4 Fan fiction).
From The West To The East (2016, Fallout New Vegas Fan fiction).

Growth (2016, Novel)
A New Beginning (2019, Novel).
A New Beginning 2: By The Blood Of My Enemies (2019, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 1]: The Ballade Of The Dark Queen (2020, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 2]: The Song Of Male Desire (2021, Novel).
One Night Only (2023, Novel).
A Tale Of Two Sisters [Part 3]: A Hermit Out Of Her Shell (TBA-2024, Novel).
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.