You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

Favorite song of all time?
Posted Sat May 16, 2015 10:29 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Could not find anything like this with the search function so here goes:

What is your absolutely favorite song of all time never to change no matter what with 99% certainty? It does not have to be Scandal, Scandal can be your favorite group but they don't necessarily have to hold your favorite song I'd say, especially not if your favorite song came out before Scandal. For me it is:
Do as Infinity - under the sun. I don't listen to it that often anymore but it will always stay my one all time favorite. My current favorite songs always change and after being listened to enough they don't have their initial magic anymore but this song is different for me, after all these years it still is at least 90% as awesome as when I first listend to it and that will stay that way.
Reasons:
-So much energy in this song, hard to explain what it is specifically about this song that makes it so great.
-Many fun memories listening to this song during online gaming.

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite song of all time?
Posted Sat May 16, 2015 3:32 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Of all-time...that's a big order! haha
No matter what happens, I'm gonna say AFI's "Medicate". Some old school AFI fans might give me some flack about this since Crash Love wasnt their most...loved record. While I agree to some extent, I found Medicate to be that album's gem. IMO, it's a solid piece with all the elements of an upbeat, catchy, modern rock single. Both the bridge and guitar solo are something I'll never get bored of! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
it sure is not easy to answer. I just know mine, 10 years of unchanged opinion about it should be enough to be really certain.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun May 17, 2015 3:52 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I cannot answer that...I bought my first record in 1959 so there are far too many to choose from !

Favorite song of all time? Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:16 am

mamishuu

mamishuu

Caless Student
Caless Student
70s' and 80s' hard rock.

Favorite song of all time? LpRae1e
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
K-ON!! - Cagayake! Girls

Favorite song of all time? Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Hiei

Hiei

International Performer
International Performer
SCANDAL's HARUKAZE sir. I have too many reasons why, some even personal.

In the morning, let the sun give you enough warmth which my love fails to do. And at noon, let the wind carry my felicitations and bring it to you. With louder sounds, bury it more, until only our hearts can hear that song which plays only between the two of us. If possible, make the night darker until our emotions are radiant enough to be seen. 

This clock which ticks differently on the two of us, hasten its pace so that our paths may converge in the future. This clock which fills me with sorrow as it reminds of how impossible it is for me to even see you, hasten its pace so that my sorrows would be drowned. Let me sleep therefore, so that I could prepare for tomorrow, as I did today, in making these thoughts and aspirations materialize. So let me sleep then, so that your presence would give me hints in accomplishing these goals.

QUEENS DON'T REACH THE TOP JUST BY BEING CUTE
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 pm

annykatt

annykatt

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Even tho, I was born in 1996 still I would have to say, Nirvana's Come As You Are.

Favorite song of all time? JOuETv5
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum